Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: Now Brady looks like an ass

  1. #1

    Now Brady looks like an ass

    Brady signed an extension at a lot less money than he was worth and the Pats reward him by letting his best receiver leave town. Once again Kraft takes a huge dump on his best players.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    Brady signed an extension at a lot less money than he was worth and the Pats reward him by letting his best receiver leave town. Once again Kraft takes a huge dump on his best players.
    And appearently, he pissed off about it.

  3. #3
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,759
    He still goes home to Giselle and a couple of beautiful children and has more money than he can spend and is a first-ballot HOF.

    Brady wins at life.

  4. #4
    @adbrandt: Again, Tom Brady did not take less money, he got $3M more to create Cap room. Took less than market value in 2015. We'll see.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    He still goes home to Giselle and a couple of beautiful children and has more money than he can spend and is a first-ballot HOF.

    Brady wins at life.
    You can have all the money in the world, but if you're an ass, you're an ass.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @adbrandt: Again, Tom Brady did not take less money, he got $3M more to create Cap room. Took less than market value in 2015. We'll see.
    Exactly! Wake up people! He did not take less money! Shouldn't the media have a clue?!

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,759
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @adbrandt: Again, Tom Brady did not take less money, he got $3M more to create Cap room. Took less than market value in 2015. We'll see.
    Tom Brady should be making $25MM a year. Anything less than that is a paycut.

  8. #8
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam, NL
    Posts
    128
    Thread of the year!

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,853
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    He still goes home to Giselle and a couple of beautiful children and has more money than he can spend and is a first-ballot HOF.

    Brady wins at life.
    Not to mention a nice head of hair. That F'ing prick.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Greensleeves View Post
    Exactly! Wake up people! He did not take less money! Shouldn't the media have a clue?!
    So funny. When the new deal first came out, everyone said what an unselfish move Brady made. But now that it makes him look like he has egg on his face, everyone is stressing what a shrewd deal it was for him. Brady can do no wrong!

  11. #11
    He's such a baby

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    First he marries a female and now he loses Welker. Time to tie a rubber band around the ponytail and pout on the sidelines again. Sulky Brady will be back a la a few years ago.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Groton
    Posts
    2,846
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Tom Brady should be making $25MM a year. Anything less than that is a paycut.
    Completely agree, except for the part that he should be. He probably shouldn't be in those last years of his contract, but there is undoubtedly a team that would have.

  14. #14
    i agree that brady is an ass, but i dont get how this thread has an explanation for that. if anything Kraft is an ass by the way the OP described it

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by rmeyer52 View Post
    Brady signed an extension at a lot less money than he was worth and the Pats reward him by letting his best receiver leave town. Once again Kraft takes a huge dump on his best players.

    And what does it say about Welker that he will leave a team where he had great personal success, had a great fit with his teamates for 1 more mil dollars.
    plus he had an outside chance at the HOF with the if he would have stood with the pats.

    And kraft has nothing to do with it- this is a BB decision from the get go.

  16. #16

    Thumbs up

    I grin ear to ear whenever there is any misfortune in Patriot land

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    And what does it say about Welker that he will leave a team where he had great personal success, had a great fit with his teamates for 1 more mil dollars.
    plus he had an outside chance at the HOF with the if he would have stood with the pats.

    And kraft has nothing to do with it- this is a BB decision from the get go.
    It says that he had a chance to play with an even better HOF qb for even more money for his last few playing years... I'd say it's a win-win for Welker.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,759
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Not to mention a nice head of hair. That F'ing prick.
    Rumor is that he has had some work done there.

  19. #19
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,853
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Rumor is that he has had some work done there.
    I was actually thinking the same thing. Nobody has a perfect head of hair like that guy, without some work being done.

  20. #20
    WTF do you mean by "now"?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us