Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shonn Green signs with Titans

Veteran

Shonn Green signs with Titans

3 years 10 million. I personally am glad he is gone. Never thought he was a starting caliber running back .

Hall Of Fame
    Good for him.

That said, I am glad we are moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by jayrad01 View Post
    3 years 10 million. I personally am glad he is gone. Never thought he was a starting caliber running back .
    +1
    Greene was effective with limited carriers but I never thought he was feature back material.

He was a decent limited role back in a rb stable. Productive at times and in the right context but not worth what he got in Tennessee. That said, he's a good complement to the explosive and lightning-like CJ2K

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    HE sux, see ya.

Veteran
    Perfect place for him; I wish him the best. Glad the Shonn Greene era is over...

Veteran
    He was bad in a starting role, now he's a backup where he belongs.

Jet fans will be thrilled to see RB actually AVOID a safety, instead of stumbling into a tackle.
    I have always questioned his work ethic, I say he goes down fast with all that money.

All Pro
    good fuking riddance.

All Pro
    Congrats to him glad he is gone

I agree. As a full time number 1, he'd stink for like 10 games then get on a roll for 4-6. And I don't think he'll last long initiating all that contact. I think he's a perfect complement in Tenn.

Jets Insider VIP

Better deal than I thought he would get. Good for him. Glad we didn't overpay.

I Liked Shonn though.

@NFL_ATL: Mike Munchak eyes big role for Shonn Greene with Titans. We're sure Chris Johnson is thrilled. http://t.co/xKv1HHmMb8

All League
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @NFL_ATL: Mike Munchak eyes big role for Shonn Greene with Titans. We're sure Chris Johnson is thrilled. http://t.co/xKv1HHmMb8
    If they pass this new rule about RBs not lowering their head Shonn Greene will be absolutely worthless.

All League
    He was truly great in that rookie year playoff run and still think if he stayed healthy we might of beat the Colts (he was running like an animal that game) and still showed flashes at times this year (ironically the Colts game). Really thought we had something their in his rookie year.

Anyone see Munchak compare Shonn to Eddie George? Lmao lol

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    If they pass this new rule about RBs not lowering their head Shonn Greene will be absolutely worthless.
    Without question...it's literally his only asset

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    LOL...so true. He is the only RB that when in the open field LOOKS for someone to run into.