Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 59

Thread: team no talent

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by kmsurfs2000 View Post
    so you are okay with the fact we have a garbage roster ? -as far as the personal comments go **** yourself
    I'm ok with taking our lumps for a year to fix the so called "garbage roster", yes.

    What other options do we have? The team is a mess and Idzik seems to have a plan to fix it. Let the plans play out and see what happens.

    Personal comments? I see you didn't deny them? Exactly.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    FIXED
    If you are going to "fix" something, can you at least make it legible? Good thing you work with numbers.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by kmsurfs2000 View Post
    I was there every game since the 70s-season ticket holder -missed maybe 7 games since then

    we may have had some bad teams but we always had some skill guys as well-guys like toon walker and freeman, the sack exchange....
    You do realize we still have Revis, right? Cromartie, Mangold, Brick, Wilk, Holmes . . . you don't have to like these guys, but they'd start on Kotite's team ANY DAY

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Woody put us directly in these cross hairs and some fans want to credit him for now realizing it.

    he is a trust fund baby and the results show it.
    That statement reeks of jealousy.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by OCCH View Post
    You do realize we still have Revis, right? Cromartie, Mangold, Brick, Wilk, Holmes . . . you don't have to like these guys, but they'd start on Kotite's team ANY DAY
    Uh, not only start but carry Kotite's sorry ass to more wins in one year than he got in his total time here.

  6. #26
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Far Rock,Queens,NYC
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseJet View Post
    No, he should be embarrassed by the ignorant, shortsighted, lack of fundamental football understanding fans like yourself.
    Is this what this place has come to?PPl having to deal with personal attacks and name calling cause another member doesn't agree with a post!Come on Mod's do your job's and clean this place up!So ppl don't have deal with this crap from dumb goon's like this!

  7. #27
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,300
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Please don't listen to Rex and use your own eyes.... We were awful last year precisely because we had no talent on this team!!!!
    Seriously, do Fans truely believe that the Jets have no talent on the Roster. How does a talentless team win 6 games and be decent in a few others without the aid of a quality passing game or a quality running attack.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    That statement reeks of jealousy.
    Good thing John Mara never got anything handed to him and worked his way up through the ranks to own a NFL team. That's the SouthparkCPA way!

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1223 View Post
    Is this what this place has come to?PPl having to deal with personal attacks and name calling cause another member doesn't agree with a post!Come on Mod's do your job's and clean this place up!So ppl don't have deal with this crap from dumb goon's like this!
    You obviously haven't been here in a very, very long time. It's just very tiring to read the same thread every day, all day. "ZOMG OUR TEAM SUCKS, WORST TALENT EVAR! I'M NEVER GOING TO A GAME!"

    The mods should focus on cleaning that up first.

  10. #30
    For a team that was considered so inept in terms of talent, I'm surprised how quickly some of our FAs are getting snatched up.

  11. #31
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Far Rock,Queens,NYC
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseJet View Post
    You obviously haven't been here in a very, very long time. It's just very tiring to read the same thread every day, all day. "ZOMG OUR TEAM SUCKS, WORST TALENT EVAR! I'M NEVER GOING TO A GAME!"

    The mods should focus on cleaning that up first.
    Oh yes i have!But most of the time i just read the posts and laugh my a$$ off then leave the site and shake my head!

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,382
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    That statement reeks of jealousy.
    Psych major?

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseJet View Post
    It's quite obvious it's a rebuilding year, so I'm not sure what is so surprising or upsetting about the state of the roster.

    And it's not even close to the worst roster in 30 years.
    The Jets could very easily have a bottom 5 offense and a bottom 5 defense all in the same year.

  14. #34
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Far Rock,Queens,NYC
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseJet View Post
    You obviously haven't been here in a very, very long time. It's just very tiring to read the same thread every day, all day. "ZOMG OUR TEAM SUCKS, WORST TALENT EVAR! I'M NEVER GOING TO A GAME!"

    The mods should focus on cleaning that up first.
    Thats understandable but emotions are running very high in Jetville at the present time!fansl are either going to like their moves or hate them!No middle ground!

  15. #35
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,382
    Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseJet View Post
    Good thing John Mara never got anything handed to him and worked his way up through the ranks to own a NFL team. That's the SouthparkCPA way!
    Mediocrity become you.

    oh...and the personal attacks. Class guy.

    Syracuse football has gotten you to enjoy mediocrity.
    Last edited by southparkcpa; 03-14-2013 at 11:25 AM.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    The Jets could very easily have a bottom 5 offense and a bottom 5 defense all in the same year.
    You can't possibly believe the defense will be bottom five. If they are bottom five, Pats are last right?

  17. #37
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    Seriously, do Fans truely believe that the Jets have no talent on the Roster. How does a talentless team win 6 games and be decent in a few others without the aid of a quality passing game or a quality running attack.
    Our talent is slightly below average... we , as of now, are a laughing stock in the NFL.

    EVERY sports program I listen to while working laughs at us.

  18. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Psych major?
    When you attack an NFL owner because he inherited his wealth, in the same way most sports team owners inherited their wealth, you don't need a pscyh degree to figure things out.

    I assume you will next attack Dan Rooney and John Mara for not being self-made millionaires.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Our talent is slightly below average... we , as of now, are a laughing stock in the NFL.

    EVERY sports program I listen to while working laughs at us.
    LOL, why do you care what EVERY sports program says? Did every sports program predict the success of Russell Wilson or Kaepernick? Did they predict the GIants missing the playoffs last year?

    The idiots on the radio are no more "in the know" than the idiots who post here.

  20. #40
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Mianus CT
    Posts
    7,696
    dump this worthless thread...............idzik has to clean up a huge mess before we can go forward and i am loving his job so far.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us