Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Anyone else stressing over this or is it just me???

  1. #1

    Anyone else stressing over this or is it just me???

    Man, I can't concentrate at work. I am constantly checking for Jets news on Free Agents or to a conclusion in this Revis soap opera. Why do I do this to myself???

    I can't take it anymore. I am dying for a conclusion in this Revis trade, but we need to get something decent out of it. I love what Idzik has done so far. Lets not overpay the garbage we had on our team. Lets just build thru the draft and rebuild this and come back stronger!!!!!

    Go Jets!!!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen88 View Post
    Man, I can't concentrate at work. I am constantly checking for Jets news on Free Agents or to a conclusion in this Revis soap opera. Why do I do this to myself???

    I can't take it anymore. I am dying for a conclusion in this Revis trade, but we need to get something decent out of it. I love what Idzik has done so far. Lets not overpay the garbage we had on our team. Lets just build thru the draft and rebuild this and come back stronger!!!!!

    Go Jets!!!
    I haven't got any work done in over a week. I am on this site easily 100 times a day. I have been a jet fan for over 30 years and I have developed OCD when it comes to following this team. I just read Kolb has been released and Manish said he expects him to sign with the Jets

  3. #3
    As much as I want this to be done with, it doesn't affect the day to day operation of my life. The Jets make me happy/sad/confused/etc., but in the end the Jets is a team that I love to follow, and that entertains me.

    To obsess about it is probably a bad thing. We, the fans, can't control all of this stuff.

    The good thing is all the positive interaction we have on this website with each other. This message board makes me laugh more than anything else, which is therapeutic. Consider that before letting Revis' agents get to you.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    As much as I want this to be done with, it doesn't affect the day to day operation of my life. The Jets make me happy/sad/confused/etc., but in the end the Jets is a team that I love to follow, and that entertains me.

    To obsess about it is probably a bad thing. We, the fans, can't control all of this stuff.

    The good thing is all the positive interaction we have on this website with each other. This message board makes me laugh more than anything else, which is therapeutic. Consider that before letting Revis' agents get to you.
    Great point. I wish it was that easy for me, it also doesn't help I live in Miami and have to listen to delusional dolphins fan on how they are a Super Bowl team every year. You are right in the end it's only a game

  5. #5
    I also live in Miami and there isn't a day that goes by that someone doesn't mention the Jets to me here at work. Now they are on cloud 9 and we are totally rebuilding. It's going to be a rough couple of years.

    Go Jets!

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,844
    My work has definitely been suffering this week.

  7. #7
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    7,275
    Revis needs to be traded, but not for peanuts either.

    Just let the situation play out....

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen88 View Post
    I also live in Miami and there isn't a day that goes by that someone doesn't mention the Jets to me here at work. Now they are on cloud 9 and we are totally rebuilding. It's going to be a rough couple of years.

    Go Jets!
    Agreed. It's so pathetic down here when I listen to the local radio the conversation is not even about the Jets and somebody will call in and and say the Jets suck and Rex Ryan is fat blah blah. They are so obsessed with the Jets, you would think they would set there sights on the Pats.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,196
    Relax, nothing is going to happen for a while. Idzik is not doing any splashy FA signings and Revis has just been taken 'off the market'. So distract yourself with something else for awhile, like speculating on how the Phins won free agency but will probably not win the season.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,562
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    As much as I want this to be done with, it doesn't affect the day to day operation of my life. The Jets make me happy/sad/confused/etc., but in the end the Jets is a team that I love to follow, and that entertains me.To obsess about it is probably a bad thing. We, the fans, can't control all of this stuff.

    The good thing is all the positive interaction we have on this website with each other. This message board makes me laugh more than anything else, which is therapeutic. Consider that before letting Revis' agents get to you.
    +1 Plus we don't have a game on Sunday so why get upset when the draft hasn't happened yet and camp is 5 months away..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us