Thread: REX RYAN rebuilding coach

REX RYAN rebuilding coach

I dont mind having all these players leaving but I dont think REX is a rebuilding coach from his past ,he looks like a destroyer coach. Players dont want to go back to the Jets they realize no future with REX . If only Woody would see that .

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by franke19 View Post
    I dont mind having all these players leaving but I dont think REX is a rebuilding coach from his past ,he looks like a destroyer coach. Players dont want to go back to the Jets they realize no future with REX . If only Woody would see that .
    And that my friend is why he will be given his pink slip at the end of this season. Woody did not want to be on the hook for the remaining 2 years on his contract when he already owes Money to Tannenbaum. Only reason why Rex is still here.

All Pro
    Not to many young players developed in the last 4 years including "the franchise" QB

Quote Originally Posted by Boynton Beach Jets View Post
    Not to many young players developed in the last 4 years including "the franchise" QB
    Rex's "Player Development" is viewed with the same negatively tinted glasses that our drafting is viewed through.

Did we miss on sanchez, YES. Has vlad not been the player we want him to be, yes. However the story does NOT end there:

Wilkerson has developed into a top 3-4 end in the entire league

Coples improved every single game last year, finishing with a strong last few games

Kerley is a 5th round pick who had 60 catches while playing with a gimp at QB.

Slauson was a 7th round pick

Then we have all the guys who we cant judge yet, but who all seem ready for large roles in their 2nd or 3rd year: Ellis, Demario, Antonio Allen, Hill.

We had a veteran roster that was a SB contender and after they failed needed to be gutted because when the defensive players got older, instead of the QB improving he imploded. That is why we are here, not "player development"

Quote Originally Posted by franke19 View Post
    whaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! quit *****ing