Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: With the 9th pick in the 2013 draft the NY Jets take.....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    Here is my grades for front 7 people : 1) Ansah 2) Dion Jordan 3) Tank Carradine.I believe the first 2 will be gone and we take Carradine.It's not that I dislike J Jones,I believe he's a one trick pony who can be destroyed by strong ots and he's no existant in the run support and is washed out a lot of the game.
    wtf are you talking about Jones lead the nation in sacks AND tackles for loss all of this in the sec.

I am not touching Jarvis Jones bottom line.I don't like his arm length,he doesn't possess great stature/body shape.I wouldn't touch him.Tank Carradine is the most athletic guy I would target after ansah and jordan.

It's a wonder why anyone would even attempt a mock draft until after the free agent period. Team needs could change drastically in just a few days as many already have. In the Jets case they have multiple needs and still will have multiple needs regardless lol That being said I hope someone like Milliner,Floyd or Warmack possibly slide but its not likely. They could go after Rhodes if they trade Revis but I don't like it at 9. Maybe if they can trade down for an extra pick. It should be an interesting time up through the draft.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Jesus. Is this thread for real?

Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    Jesus. Is this thread for real?
    Lol they wana take montee ball at 9.I like the player...but not before 3rd round if you wana get him.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJETS2121 View Post
    Montee Ball , RB Wisconsin!...We have to go offense this yr in the first round. I know we have lots of holes to fill and trading down may be a good option too. But if he's sitting there at 9 I want him. We clearly need a RB with just Powell and Mcknight in the backfield.

Second rd I hope we can replace Brandon Moore with a solid guard. Maybe either Warnack or Kyle Long.

What you guys think? Lacy is another option at RB but he may be gone by #9 since he's on a lot of guys lists as #1 RB
    No words for this ****.

lrn2mock.

All Pro
    Warmack at 9
    Tavon Austin at 13 (pick from tampa for revis)
    Best rb available in round 2

Offensive overhaul my friends.

Hall Of Fame
    Jarvis Jones is the only pass rusher without big questionmarks othet than health.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Hall Of Fame
    And what the hell is the point of trading Revis if you take a CB in the first round.....

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Take Tank Carradine via trade down.Telling people he's high upside guy.Late come on from jr college in ohio by the Noles.He can bull rush/speed rush/spin move.High motor and pursuit of the ball carrier.He's unblockable when on,and my opinion could become the best pass rusher in this draft.But because of his acl he's gona slip.

Tank Carradine is a freak athlete.