Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: Need advice. Again!

  1. #21
    If I were you I would talk to the cousin tell her straight ... she's at your place remember she should be grateful she isn't in the street

  2. #22
    man up and talk to the cousin in private asap.. tell her you and your girl are starting to have problems because u dont have privacy..she doesnt want to be the 1 to break her cous relationship.. or tell her your allergic to dogs all of a sudden ha.. tell her " you can stay here another 2 weeks so you can find another place to live"

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,026
    Tag cousin if cousin is better, toss gf. What is wrong with you kids today?

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Jebus, grow a pair and tell your girl that cuz needs to go - now!
    +1

    This.

    What the hell is wrong with telling her she's over stayed her welcome and she has 2 weeks to move out? Nut up, son! Quit being a b!tch.

    Oh yeah, and I second the sex suggestions.

  5. #25
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,130
    Five words...

    "Put out or get out!"

  6. #26
    Get a wood chipper. That usually works as far as hints go.

  7. #27
    I like my 5 better...

    "Get the f()ck out, now!"

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,325
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I like my 5 better...

    "Get the f()ck out, now!"
    "What a fckin' life!"


  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,440
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Walk around nakit...drinking beer.. with a trucker hat...


    Then yell "who wants to get laid" while scratching your nuts. One of two things will happen, neither bad lol

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    you're turning out to be a genius, and none of us saw that coming.


    tell the stupid ***** to start paying rent, part of which will be blowjobs. tell her there are no free lunches in life, and you're helping her to learn a life lesson.

  10. #30
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,224
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    you're turning out to be a genius, and none of us saw that coming.


    tell the stupid ***** to start paying rent, part of which will be blowjobs. tell her there are no free lunches in life, and you're helping her to learn a life lesson.
    And that her lunch will be very, very high in protein!

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    man up and talk to the cousin in private asap.. tell her you and your girl are starting to have problems because u dont have privacy..she doesnt want to be the 1 to break her cous relationship.. or tell her your allergic to dogs all of a sudden ha.. tell her " you can stay here another 2 weeks so you can find another place to live"
    Unless the cousin wants to bang him. She may be lingering due to a crush, and if so, may not mind if she's driving a wedge.

    Women would eat their own children if they got in the way of the guy they've become infatuated with. They have no bro code. Just throwing it out there as a possibility.

  12. #32
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,521
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    And that her lunch will be very, very high in protein!
    The incredible, edible sperm


  13. #33
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,003
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    And that her lunch will be very, very high in protein!
    ...and I betcha she's a catcher as well...

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,846
    Good luck with this one buddy. Lose lose situation.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us