Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 278

Thread: Jets expected to purse Kolb after his release

  1. #141
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan8822 View Post
    His Wiki page says he with the jets. If that is the case. Looking forward to it. Really is a good QB. Would thrive here!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Kolb
    Nice entry on wiki dude!

  2. #142
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Nice entry on wiki dude!
    wow, what an a--hole...

  3. #143
    Wiki isn't really reliable or factual because anybody can go to a page there and "edit" it and here is proof right on their own page " work submitted to Wikipedia can be edited, used, and redistributedóby anyone"

    I'll believe it when I see it on ProSportsDaily or on the official Jet site.


    I do hope they do sign Kolb.

  4. #144

  5. #145
    Seems legit.

  6. #146
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan8822 View Post
    His Wiki page says he with the jets. If that is the case. Looking forward to it. Really is a good QB. Would thrive here!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Kolb
    He is not a good QB.

    Your standards are too low.

    Kolb is like a C-cup butter-face at the bar at 2am.

  7. #147
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,409
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    He is not a good QB.

    Your standards are too low.

    Kolb is like a C-cup butter-face at the bar at 2am.
    Ive had a few C cup butter faces in my time.


    Sanchez makes me look fondly on those years.

  8. #148
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Section 224B View Post
    Wiki isn't really reliable or factual because anybody can go to a page there and "edit" it and here is proof right on their own page " work submitted to Wikipedia can be edited, used, and redistributedóby anyone"

    I'll believe it when I see it on ProSportsDaily or on the official Jet site.


    I do hope they do sign Kolb.
    That's true but Goodson's page had him as a Jet last night, after his brother's tweet announcing he was a Jet was deleted. It didn't have his number, today the only thing that changed was they added his number, 23. I guess anyone could do that, but why would they?

    If he is a jet, where does this leave the Cardinals, do they have anything? Not that I care but they do pick before the Jets in the draft.

  9. #149
    Hes a decent QB if he can stay on the field his problem he is like Chad he is like an egg. He will easily win the job but he will be knocked out by week 2 or 3. Arizona started out undefeated with Kolb starting that guy got knocked out and Arizona tanked.

  10. #150
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,823
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post
    Hes a decent QB if he can stay on the field his problem he is like Chad he is like an egg. He will easily win the job but he will be knocked out by week 2 or 3. Arizona started out undefeated with Kolb starting that guy got knocked out and Arizona tanked.
    Their O-line was miserable.

  11. #151
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Ive had a few C cup butter faces in my time.


    Sanchez makes me look fondly on those years.
    hahahaha

    who hasn't? they serve their purpose.

    the problem here is, you'd be signing this butter-face to a contract. And you would only sign a slampig to a contract if you're hammered.

    No thanks to Kolb. He's a complete waste of time IMO. And he's on the same level as Sanchez. They're almost the same guy, except Sanchez actually can take a hit.

  12. #152

  13. #153
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,007
    Quote Originally Posted by SCITSCAT View Post
    wow, what an a--hole...
    +1

  14. #154
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,487
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post
    Hes a decent QB if he can stay on the field his problem he is like Chad he is like an egg. He will easily win the job but he will be knocked out by week 2 or 3. Arizona started out undefeated with Kolb starting that guy got knocked out and Arizona tanked.
    Do you also see dead people?

    Love these predictions...

  15. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Do you also see dead people?

    Love these predictions...
    I like Kolb I think the Jets win 8 games if he can stay on the field. This is the type of QB that if he was starting in those 2 championships the jets would be in the SB. He doesn't turn the ball over make the necessary throws has a cannon for a arm. I watch this guy start on the Eagles and shred New Orleans for 300 + yards. His problem he can't take a hit.

  16. #156
    I don't see Kolb being any better than Sanchez and we know how good Sanchez is'nt. Maybe he knows Morningwegs system but he seems like an injury waiting to happen. It seems like another toss-up to me.

  17. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJam Football View Post
    I don't see Kolb being any better than Sanchez and we know how good Sanchez is'nt. Maybe he knows Morningwegs system but he seems like an injury waiting to happen. It seems like another toss-up to me.
    He is miles ahead of Sanchez. Like you said he is a injury waiting to happen.

  18. #158
    Just to post here what it says on wikipedia:

    The Cardinals released Kolb on March 15, 2013 after failing to agree to a restructured contract. [55]

    New York Jets

    Kevin Kolb signed a 3 year deal with the New York Jets on March 15, 2013

  19. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by thshadow View Post
    Just to post here what it says on wikipedia:

    The Cardinals released Kolb on March 15, 2013 after failing to agree to a restructured contract. [55]

    New York Jets

    Kevin Kolb signed a 3 year deal with the New York Jets on March 15, 2013
    If this is true Sanchez might be done in NY. why sign this guy for 3 years unless you see him as a starter.

  20. #160
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    7,078
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post
    I like Kolb I think the Jets win 8 games if he can stay on the field. This is the type of QB that if he was starting in those 2 championships the jets would be in the SB. He doesn't turn the ball over make the necessary throws has a cannon for a arm. I watch this guy start on the Eagles and shred New Orleans for 300 + yards. His problem he can't take a hit.
    Everyone shreads NO for 300 yards.

    I've watched a lot of Kolb too. He's not good.

    He is about the same caliber as Sanchez... inconsistent and turnover prone. There really is no debating that fact.

    And the back of Kolb's jersey should read "FRAGILE"

    They are not long-term solutions and there's no reason to have both of them here.

    I'll be happy to be wrong on this one.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us