Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Was Mad At Woody For Keeping Rex, I Get It Now

Woody: Ah, Rex, my old friend. Do you know of the old Klingon proverb that revenge is a dish best served cold? It is very cold in space.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Woody is punishing Rex, giving him back the humiliation Ryan gave our franchise.

I used to hate Woody for holding onto Rex during the rebuild. Now I think it's the most cool, badass move he ever pulled. Rex can't win 4 games with this group, he's an outcast in the building, his loyal players and lieutenants are gone, he's been reduced to a silenced loudmouth.

Might as well let him ride the plane down, next year the new HC escapes the growing pains and gets a fresh start.

Loving it.

SAR I
    Best post ever!Wow did i just say that about a post from Sar?

Jets Insider VIP
    Woody is punishing Rex, giving him back the humiliation Ryan gave our franchise.

I used to hate Woody for holding onto Rex during the rebuild. Now I think it's the most cool, badass move he ever pulled. Rex can't win 4 games with this group, he's an outcast in the building, his loyal players and lieutenants are gone, he's been reduced to a silenced loudmouth.

Might as well let him ride the plane down, next year the new HC escapes the growing pains and gets a fresh start.

Loving it.

SAR I
    If REX can win 9 games...even 8, he'll be up for coach of the year.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Metro_Irvin View Post
    Why don't people just not respond to this guy's threads? I haven't been here that long but every time Ive opened a thread of his it's just an obvious attention grab.

Let his threads just sink to the bottom of the page, that will hurt him more than you know.
    Apparently his absurd post claiming we were having the quietest free agency in history due to the fact that Idzik was afraid to take other GM's calls because he was afraid it might actually be a prank call, didn't garner the desired attention. So he is back for round two with something even more emotional and ridiculous.
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 03-14-2013 at 03:51 PM.

It's always good when you aren't getting enough attention to lie down in the middle of a public place, kick your feet around haphazardly, shake your arms, and scream bloody murder.

D U M P ! ! ! Cmon, ur losing it.

Dont START IT UP!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0e3ApYA_T4

Loving it.

SAR I

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Oh look, somebody is ready for his next round of whoring attention.
    maybe, maybe yours was, but his was funny. I don't think he believes this. Some of us are old Jets fans and we've been watching this circus 40+ years, so we have to have fun with it or cry.

Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    It's always good when you aren't getting enough attention to lie down in the middle of a public place, kick your feet around haphazardly, shake your arms, and scream bloody murder.

Hall Of Fame
    The basic premise behind this thread is flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Apparently his absurd post claiming we were having the quietest free agency in history due to the fact that Idzik was afraid to take other GM's calls because he was afraid it might actually be a prank call, didn't garner the desired attention. So he is back for round two with something even more emotional and ridiculous.
    It's not that. SAR hates Idzik because his first order of business was not to fire Rex. If he doesn't have the power to do that (presumably), then he is a terrible GM.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    It's not that. SAR hates Idzik because his first order of business was not to pickup Matt Leinart. If he doesn't have the power to do that (presumably), then he is a terrible GM.
    Fixed.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    This reminds me of some classic human league:

Rex was working as the head coach of the New York Jets
    That much is true
    But his ass is getting canned at the seasons end
    whether he wins 10 games or he wins 2
    The five years hes been coach have been such good times
    I still love you
    But now its time to get a big time offensive coach
    one that actually has a clue
    Let me get this straight: you're saying if Rex wins 10 games, he still gets fired? Riiiight.

Once again, just when I think you can't possibly post something stupider than what you've posted before, you go ahead and raise the Idiot Bar. Thank God no one here takes you seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStylez View Post
    Let me get this straight: you're saying if Rex wins 10 games, he still gets fired? Riiiight.

Once again, just when I think you can't possibly post something stupider than what you've posted before, you go ahead and raise the Idiot Bar. Thank God no one here takes you seriously.
    If Rex wins ten games this year with this joke of a roster he'll be hailed as the second coming of Lombardi. To think he gets the Lovie treatment in this situation is absolutely retarded.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Oh look, somebody is ready for his next round of whoring attention.
    ...As you bask in his reflected light. Honestly, WHO CARES?

Point that finger again and I'll chop it off.

lighten up, chief.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    The same reason why they continue to tune into Francesa's show: they're f*cking morons.
    uupp uupp uupp

Don't go there. Again. In this thread.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStylez View Post

Its a joke dude. It would take 4 full seasons for this roster to win 10 games.

Im not here to be taken seriously. Im here to talk about grown men running around in green and white clothing while holding a dead cow under their arm.
    Last edited by Joe W. Namath; 03-14-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Loving it.

SAR I
    great logic!!!..if your crazy premise is true..we are in even more trouble with woody as owner than i thought!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    This reminds me of some classic human league:

Rex was working as the head coach of the New York Jets
    That much is true
    But his ass is getting canned at the seasons end
    whether he wins 10 games or he wins 2
    The five years hes been coach have been such good times
    I still love you
    But now its time to get a big time offensive coach
    one that actually has a clue
    So. Totally. Awesome.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Loving it.

SAR I
    His job was to get seats sold, Rex lived up to his end of the bargain economy wasn't his fault. Woody needed a barker, not Father Dungy.