Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Jets win 9 or more games n 2013...I guarantee it.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Would you like to put your money where your mouth is?
    Damn straight. How much?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStylez View Post
    Damn straight. How much?
    5G's.

Is this one of those "he said it but he didn't "promise" it type of things where you deny ever saying it?

Superbowl.

Cool

5G's.
    Too much. I have more important things to spend that money on. But I'll do $100.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    5G's is too much, lets go a 20 pak at White Castle.

Cool

5G's is too much, lets go a 20 pak at White Castle.
    Throw in a 2 liter of Coke and you have a deal.

Jets Insider VIP
    Throw in a 2 liter of Coke and you have a deal.
    Are you in the area?

All Pro
    That's right, I'm putting it out there. This team will win AT LEAST 9 games next year.

The defense will still be top 10, even if Revis is traded (my prediction is he will be re-signed).

The QB play will be better than last year. Hard to say how much but just the addition of Marty as OC is improvement itself.

Hard to believe the ST will be as bad also.

Rex is a better coach than some on give him credit for. This team will be in the fight for the playoffs. I GUARANTEE IT.
    Which team are u talkimg about. The team we have assembled as of today or the team we will have after training camp. How can u predict a team that deesn't even exist yet making the playoffs.

March 17th is St Patricks Day. You got into an early batch of green beer didnt u?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by carlito1171 View Post
    Pass the Doobie.....
    It must be some really good ganja he's smoking!

All League
    I seem to be one of the few here that thinks Rex is a good coach and got shafted with a bad QB and a bad roster. I was also calling for 12 wins before last season. I'm a glass half full kinda guy, but I can't fathom the amount of homerism required to think the Jets will have a winning record next year.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Are these 9 wins include preseason games?
    Last edited by Tai-Mai-Shu; 03-14-2013 at 06:40 PM. Reason: ?

Undrafted Free Agent
    That's right, I'm putting it out there. This team will win AT LEAST 9 games next year.

The defense will still be top 10, even if Revis is traded (my prediction is he will be re-signed).

The QB play will be better than last year. Hard to say how much but just the addition of Marty as OC is improvement itself.

Hard to believe the ST will be as bad also.

Rex is a better coach than some on give him credit for. This team will be in the fight for the playoffs. I GUARANTEE IT.

Cool

Are you in the area?
    I live in Miami, FL.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Jets Insider VIP
    Mods will you please block Rex's IP address.

Jets Insider VIP
    If JoeyStyles says it, it must be true.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Still too early to call. I think depending on this draft it is possible. I don't expect to have a worse record that is for sure.
    I don't get why people buy into the fact that we are really that bad. There are plenty of good safeties out there this year. We should get a good to great edge rushing SAM. We should also get a good free agent Will, and/or one later in the draft. Our LBs were basically a non factor last year. Ellis, and Coples should improve, and Wilk should take another step helped out by that improvement. We just got a pretty good WCO RB. Our o-line should be fine. Our real problem has been pass blocking from backs, and TEs, or the lack thereof. We should be able to address that. Our receivers were hurt all last year. That should be improved, and we should be able to add another decent guy. Our only real problem is at QB. It cannot be worse than last year. It just can't, and we were still competitive. We should have beaten the Pats, and the Texans. People act like we were 0-16 last year, and blown out every game. MM is twice the OC that Sporano was. I'll say this. If Garrard can stay healthy we will win 10 games. If he can't which is rather likely then we still win at least 6, and at least remain competitive in most of our games.

All League
    If u guarantee it....how much would u like to wager? Any amount is fine with me?