Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mass Exodus happening

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    So....do what pretty many successful teams in the NFL have done and what the NY Jets have done the EXACT OPPOSITE of for the past 3+ years?
    not saying they won`t find any. Just saying don`t expect the Jets to be a winning team for at least 3-5 years. And we also know the Jets are extremely capable of screwing everything up because they ALWAYS do. They`ll probably go 1-15 next season, get the #1 pick for 2014, then draft a Kicker or Punter with the #1 pick when we all know they need a QB.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    not saying they won`t find any. Just saying don`t expect the Jets to be a winning team for at least 3-5 years. And we also know the Jets are extremely capable of screwing everything up because they ALWAYS do. They`ll probably go 1-15 next season, get the #1 pick for 2014, then draft a Kicker or Punter with the #1 pick when we all know they need a QB.
    I was thinking more like the Jets go -5 - 21. We become the first team in the NFL to win negative games.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wtf? Were Jets fans always this stupid?

When a player is allowed to walk by the Jets, the headline says "PLAYER X BOLTED FROM JETS". When a player is allowed to walk by the Giants (or Patriots, or Steelers, etc), the headline reads "NO ROOM FOR PLAYER X IN A CROWDED DEPTH CHART"

The fact that most Jets fans hear only the spin and not the message is really, really f-ing depressing.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I was thinking more like the Jets go -5 - 21. We become the first team in the NFL to win negative games.
    pretty hard for a team that usually loses on their bye week. LOL

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the Jets go - 5 - ( - 21) They'll be 16 games in the positive.

Well played, sir.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post

When a player is allowed to walk by the Jets, the headline says "PLAYER X BOLTED FROM JETS". When a player is allowed to walk by the Giants (or Patriots, or Steelers, etc), the headline reads "NO ROOM FOR PLAYER X IN A CROWDED DEPTH CHART"

The fact that most Jets fans hear only the spin and not the message is really, really f-ing depressing.
    There's a lot of half-tailed football fans and casual fans listening to all the doom and gloom from the media about how the Jets are doomed to an 0-16 season next year and everyone else is signing these big sexy free agents.

There's another 6 months to go in the off-season with FA's available everywhere and June cuts and TC cuts and the draft. I'm supposed to apologize for being a Jets fan because we didn't give Shonn Greene a $30 million contract?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    If the Jets go - 5 - ( - 21) They'll be 16 games in the positive.

Well played, sir.
    Fire Rex, Hire Kotite. Gap closed.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Jets are going through a juice cleanse right now.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wtf? Were Jets fans always this stupid?.
    no. Just the ones who continue to financially support. Hey, I supported for 27 years, but I stopped 2 years ago.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fire Rex, Hire Kotite. Gap closed.
    Are you in a competition to see how many stupid, retarded quotes you can post or are you just looking for attention?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    on the Jets roster.
    ban

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    First post by The Band that makes any sense.

Well done.

SAR I
    LOL

your nuts

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`m pretty sure all the players that left are just as happy as the fans who wanted them out. Now we all know these players were offered more to play somewhere else, otherwise they wouldn`t have jumped ship. It`s not about winning. It`s about money and Woody ain`t spending anymore. The Jets are gonna suck. Unlikely to see kids jump into these positions and play like those who left. Imo, Devito was a big loss.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like