Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Idiot-zik

Why didn't he think of that? I'm stunned you are not currently the GM of the Jets. It's such a friggin simple job, and schmo could do it.

IT'S. SO. SIMPLE.

Jets Insider VIP
    For the record the OP has stated numerous times that Wilkerson is a JAG and that Coples didn't do anything last year..... tells you all you need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by John McClane View Post
    Yup, he's the idiot.

This may be the dumbest thread I have ever read. I feel 100% stupider for having gazed eyes on this pile or drivel.

Thank you

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
    For the record the OP has stated numerous times that Wilkerson is a JAG and that Coples didn't do anything last year..... tells you all you need to know.
    Not to mention the Woody hatred for having the nerve to inherit $$$ and not having to work for it. Woody is a baddd evil man!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Of course we are.

It's the Phail Strip.

The problem with stupid people is that they’re too stupid to realize how stupid they are. Stupidity itself is not the problem. Abundant stupidity is inevitable. The problem is the people who don't even begin to suspect that they are stupid. People who insist they're God's gift to intellectual discourse. But in reality: as thick as whale blubber.
    My new Sig. This is a CLASSIC Post!!!!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    Is it just me or is it blatantly obvious to everybody with half a brain that Idzik needs to take the 2014 first rounder and then push for a 2nd and 3rd this year from Tampa for Revis..............

The guy's coming off an ACL and first rounder in 2014 is worth way more than a first rounder this year since there's actual QB prospects coming out next year......

It's quite incredible how good GMs let teams tank to get their guy even if they don't say they and how the perpetually mediocre to bad teams push for square band-aids to cover round wounds.......
    It's just you.

Asked and answered. Let's move on to the next stupid thread.

Is it just me or is it blatantly obvious to everybody with half a brain that Idzik needs to take the 2014 first rounder and then push for a 2nd and 3rd this year from Tampa for Revis..............

The guy's coming off an ACL and first rounder in 2014 is worth way more than a first rounder this year since there's actual QB prospects coming out next year......

It's quite incredible how good GMs let teams tank to get their guy even if they don't say they and how the perpetually mediocre to bad teams push for square band-aids to cover round wounds.......

dude.. it appears bucks didnt want to offer more than 1 pick, next years 1st.. THATS IT FINAL OFFER! push them for more? lol..ya he should have wrestled the bucks GM to the ground and said "GIVE ME THIS" lol.. ya Im sure he did try to get more out of them but bucks refused.. ohh well, its there right too and Im glad he said no..

All Pro

It probably isn't just you. It probably does seem that way to anyone with half a brain.

It's you. Give the guy a break. He is playing a bit of poker with Tampa. Let the thing play out. The man is the anti-Tannenbaum---he will cure this team.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Of course we are.

It's the Phail Strip.

The problem with stupid people is that they’re too stupid to realize how stupid they are. Stupidity itself is not the problem. Abundant stupidity is inevitable. The problem is the people who don't even begin to suspect that they are stupid. People who insist they're God's gift to intellectual discourse. But in reality: as thick as whale blubber.

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” - Plato

Jets Insider VIP
    First, it's an internet rumor as to what the compensation is. No one reputable has actually confirmed it.

Second, there are more teams in play. Idzik would actually be an idiot for jumping at the first offer.

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    “Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” - Plato
    This threads gets 5 stars for stupidity. Dude deserves big frank n beans

A) I never said Coples or Wilk were JAGs. I said they aren't anywhere close to JaDaveon Clowney.

B) Tampa will stink. Their head coach is bad, their QB is bad, and they have no pass rush.

C) Even if Tampa does improve, it's irrelevant because you would have two picks available in the first round to potentially move up and get a QB. Which looks to be irrelevant anyway:

The Jets have one of the two worst rosters in the NFL right now. They will likely have a top 3-5 pick.

Jets Insider VIP

I think its you.

With the cards dealt...Idzik is showing real management here IMO.