Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leon Washington Signs with Pats

JetsInsider.com Legend

Leon Washington Signs with Pats

Hardest thing I've ever had to look at as a Jets fan. Leon was my favorite Jet of all time. He's going to thrive in New England. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    Personally think that its a bad place for him. Already have Woodhead, Ridley, and Vereen at RB.

They can only use him at KR to replace Welker.

Also if this had been right after he left the Jets, it would have been more hurtful, but a couple of years have passed.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Ro 25 View Post
    Hardest thing I've ever had to look at as a Jets fan. Leon was my favorite Jet of all time. He's going to thrive in New England. Mark my words.
    Yep, just like Jeff Demps.

He's way up there for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post

How are you going to compare a fan favorite, 3 time pro bowl KR, and 3rd down back to a guy that never played a down in the NFL?

@AdamSchefter: Looks like end of Danny Woodhead in New England... RT @Leon_Washington: #Blessed Lets Go #Pats http://t.co/5OdnQmVKgl

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @AdamSchefter: Looks like end of Danny Woodhead in New England... RT @Leon_Washington: #Blessed Lets Go #Pats http://t.co/5OdnQmVKgl
    That makes even more interesting. Washington is 30 years old which is the end of the line for RBs. Woodhead is 28. Why get rid of Woodhead?

I'm happy for Leon and hope he does well...except when he plays against the Jets.

Jets Insider VIP
    How are you going to compare a fan favorite, 3 time pro bowl KR, and 3rd down back to a guy that never played a down in the NFL?
    The "he's going to thrive in NE" part. For all we might know, he may be cut in training camp. Good player for us, yes, but he's an absolute JAG in NE.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Section 224B View Post
    I'm happy for Leon and hope he does well...except when he plays against the Jets.
    Holy sig, Batman.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    That makes even more interesting. Washington is 30 years old which is the end of the line for RBs. Woodhead is 28. Why get rid of Woodhead?
    Return game...

Talking

Holy sig, Batman.
    I've got 2 cars I'm equally proud of...can't play favorites

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I don't think there is a lot of mileage on Leon....should be productive

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I went ape sh*t when we dealt him like 3 years ago. Still was a terrible move. Leon was in a pro bowl last year, and the Terminator is out of football.

I went ape sh*t when we dealt him like 3 years ago. Still was a terrible move. Leon was in a pro bowl last year, and the Terminator is out of football.
    Blame his wife and the leg injury. Don't blame the Jets

remember leon wanted 5 mil a year or something and the jets only offered 4 mil. then he got injured and has never really seen the field on offense. i dont think the guy has been the same since his leg injury. he relied so much on his quick quick cutting and stop and go ability.

Rookie
    One year only deal. KR and insurance if Woody/Demps leaves. Still has tread on the tires. Solid move. Pats RB situation won't be a problem this coming season.

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL

This place is the suck.

All League
    Good for him I guess