Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets NOT raising ticket prices this season

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goarmysports View Post
    I think my rep said the invoices should be showing in our online accounts by April 1st.

I'm officially a PSl holder with the Jets but I decided to go through the secondary market to get them. Can't wait to move to the lower bowl after spending the first few seasons in the 300 level. I felt it was it a good time to buy in.
    First off, welcome aboard.

Good job, enjoy the seats, it's a buyers market right now. Very fresh air down off the upper deck, the stadium should smell nice and clean to you.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    First off, welcome aboard.

Good job, enjoy the seats, it's a buyers market right now. Very fresh air down off the upper deck, the stadium should smell nice and clean to you.

SAR I
    so in sars world you are a stinky blue collar loser until you move down from the upper deck then you instantly become a celebrity?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    so in sars world you are a stinky blue collar loser until you move down from the upper deck then you instantly become a celebrity?
    It's tough being an upper decker. The PSLers call you cheap and the cherry pickers call you stupid for supporting the team.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    It's tough being an upper decker. The PSLers call you cheap and the cherry pickers call you stupid for supporting the team.
    It's like Desert Storm up there.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    how would you know? you keep using war battles and the closest you've been is a video game. please STOP you are a disgrace to those who actually served and are serving. thanks

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    how would you know? you keep using war battles and the closest you've been is a video game. please STOP you are a disgrace to those who actually served and are serving. thanks
    I proudly support those who have served and are serving, including my dearly departed grandfather and father, may they rest in peace.

I do not support people who pretend to be a better American than I am on a discussion forum where war analogies are acceptable.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I proudly support those who have served and are serving, including my dearly departed grandfather and father, may they rest in peace.

I do not support people who pretend to be a better American than I am on a discussion forum where war analogies are acceptable.

SAR I
    YOU did not serve and YOU keep using the terminology.

its total disrespect to anyone who did.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    YOU did not serve and YOU keep using the terminology.

its total disrespect to anyone who did.
    Keep your opinion to yourself.

When you're around, it's like the Bay Of Pigs in here.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

When you're around, it's like the Bay Of Pigs in here.

SAR I
    You STOP with the war terminology and i will.

you have never been to war you probably never even registered for the draft.

lives were lost soldiers were injured for life and you mock this?

you dont know what being in real war is or was. its certainly not the parking lot or the upper deck of metlife.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You STOP with the war terminology and i will.

you have never been to war you probably never even registered for the draft.

lives were lost soldiers were injured for life and you mock this?

you dont know what being in real war is or was. its certainly not the parking lot or the upper deck of Giants Stadium.
    fixed it

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    if only one would heed his own advice

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    It's not THAT bad. Depends how high up you sit. I'm first row corner end zone so I'm about a two story house higher than the guy sitting in row 12 of mezanine A.

It is a good place to teach your kids lessons. In the old place my dad would point out the drunken idiots and tell me that was why I needed to learn to drink responsibly.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not THAT bad. Depends how high up you sit. I'm first row corner end zone so I'm about a two story house higher than the guy sitting in row 12 of mezanine A.
    +1. I am in 342 in the first row (17) where the price drops to a lousy $75 with no PSL which I feel is not a violating value. I personally would take my sightline over any in Mezz A or B. I am not knocking those who like Mezz A or B - that's fine - whatever floats your boat. As far as sight lines go, Mike & Mike are in agreement. Heard them say once they would take last row on the 50 vs 1st row on the field on the 5. Check out 342 vs 133 on the 3D Seat Chart.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

It is a good place to teach your kids lessons. In the old place my dad would point out the drunken idiots and tell me that was why I needed to learn to drink responsibly.
    There are some good people up there in the 38th Parallel, I don't mean to paint you with the same brush.

First row anywhere except the LL is a great thing.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you cut back on that stupid beach bar you'd probably be able to afford Club Seats.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    +1. I am in 342 in the first row (17) where the price drops to a lousy $75 with no PSL which I feel is not a violating value. I personally would take my sightline over any in Mezz A or B. I am not knocking those who like Mezz A or B - that's fine - whatever floats your boat. As far as sight lines go, Mike & Mike are in agreement. Heard them say once they would take last row on the 50 vs 1st row on the field on the 5. Check out 342 vs 133 on the 3D Seat Chart.
    Maybe in the old stadium I would have taken the last row on the 50, but there is no way I would do that in the new stadium, I would take a low or hi row in 133. IMO those upper deck seats are so removed from the field. With a lean season predicted, and some looking to dump their seats, I'm strongly considering picking up another pair of LL low row seats.

I was against buying a PSL when given a choice , but I would have bailed like half the upper deck did if I did get seats up there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    have to admit

the shtick master has done a masterful job in this thread

riled up GMCJet II and his faithful indian companion, the Banned with the military references

like hitting a boxcars exacta on the Kentucky Derby

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    If you cut back on that stupid beach bar you'd probably be able to afford Club Seats.
    I've pulled my share of classy girls from the Jersey Shore over the years.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    It depends on what view you like. It's hard to say which view is better in any sport. I know some people who go to baseball games who prefer sitting in the outfield versus behind home plate. Some people in football like the end zone view instead of the 50 yard line.

In general though I think Mezz B is the worst value in the entire stadium. I haven't sat in Mezz A or B to be totally honest but everyone I know in Mezz A is happy especially those with kids under the age of 13. Mezz B looks almost as high as the upper deck as you get to the higher rows of it that someone sitting in row 18 of section 250B has a horrible deal. $125 ticket price and a $2,500 PSL when someone 5 feet higher up is paying $30 less and no PSL.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've pulled my share of classy girls from the Jersey Shore over the years.
    There's such a thing?