Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets NOT raising ticket prices this season

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    There's such a thing?
    Of course. At least in the heat of the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    Of course. At least in the heat of the moment.
    Just got invoice, did anyone else upgrade to Green Parking?

Also notice it wont give you option to just drop some seats. I have two UD seats and you can't just pay for PSL seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post

Also notice it wont give you option to just drop some seats. I have two UD seats and you can't just pay for PSL seats.
    You have to either call the Jets and have them remove it manually or fax/mail in your invoice with the location crossed off which I did last year.

Jets Insider VIP

I didn't see that as an option. My invoice still has my usual Yellow parking for $25 per game.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    I didn't see that as an option. My invoice still has my usual Yellow parking for $25 per game.
    Emails were sent to certain sections last month giving ticket holders the choice to upgrade to Green parking!

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    I requested it like two months ago. Certain sections such as LGL on visitors side got option.

5 Touchdown Club Goal Line 235 4 5 - 9 $10,000
    Seat Details

wow five for 10K!!!!

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Seat Details

wow five for 10K!!!!
    I appreciate the information, but I find your celebrating the financial demise of a fellow Jets PSL owner distasteful.

SAR I

How much does a green parking pass cost per game?

Jets Insider VIP
    Seat Details

wow five for 10K!!!!
    wow

how much are the gameday prices for those 5 seats?

245 per ticket times 5 = $775 bucks

so you save a bunch on the PSL cost but it gets eaten up every game of every season in 500 bucks more per game every game every season

the reason they are unsold for the most part three seasons into the stadium

not all that wow IMO
    Last edited by sg3; 04-03-2013 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    wow

how much are the gameday prices for those 5 seats?

245 per ticket times 5 = $775 bucks

so you save a bunch on the PSL cost but it gets eaten up every game of every season in 500 bucks more per game every game every season

the reason they are unsold for the most part three seasons into the stadium

not all that wow IMO
    $255 a seat. Original price was 7.5K each. So he paid 45K and is selling for 10K.

Honestly, I would buy those seats as season tickets no problem. But I would not want to buy a PSL. The point of PSL purchase is to get right to buy seats at below market ticket prices.

LGL is same 7.5k PSL with only a $130 ticket price. I get that. But paying 7.5k for right to pay $255 is expensive

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I appreciate the information, but I find your celebrating the financial demise of a fellow Jets PSL owner distasteful.

SAR I
    You are right, you are lucky that your seats are still worth $3,500 each

there is so much to choose from on the secondary market with or without a psl attached to it.

owning a psl is not what it was believed to be when they started selling them. you bought you own ok.............so what.

initial psl purchasers like myself were bent over. new buyers have options we werent offered. no pre-season,free parking,coupons for concessions,contests............i feel betrayed and lied to......ok im over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    initial psl purchasers like myself were bent over. new buyers have options we werent offered. no pre-season,free parking,coupons for concessions,contests............i feel betrayed and lied to......ok im over it.
    First ones to buy always get boned... this isnt new news, Si.

there is so much to choose from on the secondary market with or without a psl attached to it.

owning a psl is not what it was believed to be when they started selling them. you bought you own ok.............so what.

Anyone who was an initial PSL purchaser who bought row one LLEZ, LLTC, LGL, LSL or LSL Pref/Prime did quite well.

Folks who bought non-club decent seats did ok

Folks who bought in club seats or Mezz B got slaughtered.

Early initial high seniority season ticket holders who had the pick of any seat in the place only have them selves to blame.

My neighbor has 142 on aisle by 140, SAR has row one mezz, My cousin has a low row 142 near 140, my other buddy has row two on the aisle in the LLEZ, all are still pretty happy with seats and resale value.

It was the fact the whole board was blank and you could pick anywhere and you made wrong choice is the issue.

Middle of the aisle high row LLEZ 5k PSls or high row TC on aisle by LLEZ did anyone really think those were good seats.

Anyone who was an initial PSL purchaser who bought row one LLEZ, LLTC, LGL, LSL or LSL Pref/Prime did quite well.

Folks who bought non-club decent seats did ok

Folks who bought in club seats or Mezz B got slaughtered.

Early initial high seniority season ticket holders who had the pick of any seat in the place only have them selves to blame.

My neighbor has 142 on aisle by 140, SAR has row one mezz, My cousin has a low row 142 near 140, my other buddy has row two on the aisle in the LLEZ, all are still pretty happy with seats and resale value.

It was the fact the whole board was blank and you could pick anywhere and you made wrong choice is the issue.

Middle of the aisle high row LLEZ 5k PSls or high row TC on aisle by LLEZ did anyone really think those were good seats.
    Well said!

If you buy a PSL expecting it to keep it's value, be able to sell tickets to cover costs or any reason where you didn't plan on using the tickets yourself well then you were a fool in the first place.

I couldn't afford a PSL so I stayed upstairs. I'm a teacher so I don't have the extra money to spend (if any of you with money need a math tutor for your kids please hire me). I pay my bill every year and I don't look at what I could have gotten tickets for. I enjoy going to the games.

I've bought and sold tickets to a lot of things as a second income and knew that buying a Jets PSL or even a Giants PSL wouldn't give you a return on your investment and in general football tickets aren't a wise investment financially.

The memories you have with friends and family well that's the investment I see. I have had friends call up asking me opinions on buying a PSL and I always am honest. If you have the money to plunk down and don't care about re-sales go ahead and buy them. If you need to rely on selling games to make it affordable don't do it because every team will have a down year or two.

Jets Insider VIP
    GMCjet II did the same 337. But then bailed out before last season. He actually thinks somebody believes his mythical saga about losing 30K getting ripped off by an off the books fireman ticket "broker" in some sort of swap for crappy end zone lowers

Fact is he never had a PSL so all his blubbering about PSLs is total baloney

Honestly, I would buy those seats as season tickets no problem. But I would not want to buy a PSL. The point of PSL purchase is to get right to buy seats at below market ticket prices.
    Problem with the Jets is buying a PSL now gets you the right to buy your seats at ABOVE market prices.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    GMCjet II did the same 337. But then bailed out before last season. He actually thinks somebody believes his mythical saga about losing 30K getting ripped off by an off the books fireman ticket "broker" in some sort of swap for crappy end zone lowers

Fact is he never had a PSL so all his blubbering about PSLs is total baloney
    not gmc.

what motive or reason would i have to lie about this?

unlike you i admit when i made a mistake and i did.

bad investments happen to people everyday.

why do you feel the need to continually berate people and attack them.

where its getting you on this board?

didnt you tell everyone you were going to ignore me?

seems like you are the one telling the lies.