Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Jets NOT raising ticket prices this season

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    See ya
    uh, ok. <---- NOT green tinted lenses.

Has anyone here actually defaulted on a psl? What did the Jets end up doing?

not sure if anyone would actually admit to defaulting here. You`ll have SAR and sg3 crying about and cursing that person to no end.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    The next time one of you responds to, references or even thinks about the other guy, you're done until the Jets have a winning season.

You're on warning. I don't want to hear any whiny responses or receive any pms. Please consider this a warning as far as all douchey behavior as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    not sure if anyone would actually admit to defaulting here. You`ll have SAR and sg3 crying about and cursing that person to no end.
    still don't get it??

its just not worth being honest here about psls and tickets you get ridiculed and attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    ....and it's bonus season... Oh boy....I better keep liquor and keyboard far apart next few days lest I find myself tossing out offers....

I actually emailed the lady or gentleman selling those seats but never heard back. Proprietor of those seats, shoot me a PM if you're reading this.
    $6,500 and one seat away from $20K PSLs, that has to be biggest price jump to move over one seat in stadium from 142 to 140.

If I saw 140 on aisle by Great Hall Club for 10K each I would buy and risk wrath of wife as those would be a great

If you could get those seats for $6k that would be same orginial price as touchcorners and those seats stink

So now the ever present pillow fight has gone from SG3 and NIKE to between SG3 and Band. Anyone else here able to pick out the one constant here?

Jets Insider VIP
    and look who's trying to stir things up...

our resident most useless chowd troll

gwido yestramsky

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Those 142 row 30 seats 1 and 2 on aisle by 140 are now $6,500 each
    Wow! I have the equivalent seats over in 135 row 30. Seats 29 30 31 n 32. This dude is nuts! I'd never let go of my PSLs for 10k let alone 6.5. Guy must be hurting for dough.

Good luck Corn. Know you've been looking. That's a tough deal to pass on. Even for just an investment. Pick em up. Hold em til it's not the worst damn time to sell em (like now) and then sell for like $13k each.

Hm may be talking myself into getting these now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike135 View Post
    Wow! I have the equivalent seats over in 135 row 30. Seats 29 30 31 n 32. This dude is nuts! I'd never let go of my PSLs for 10k let alone 6.5. Guy must be hurting for dough.

Good luck Corn. Know you've been looking. That's a tough deal to pass on. Even for just an investment. Pick em up. Hold em til it's not the worst damn time to sell em (like now) and then sell for like $13k each.

If you got same exact yard line and row seats on visitors side can you post a picture of view from those seats. I think on the aisle by LL Prime is the best PSL in stadium 10K and under

Yeah I love our section. Now I kind of want to keep mine and add these....

This board is full of bad influences

If you got same exact yard line and row seats on visitors side can you post a picture of view from those seats. I think on the aisle by LL Prime is the best PSL in stadium 10K and under
    Here's a few...

(Most taken from the 4th seat from the aisle as I'm usually the nice guy and let the others sit closer to or on the aisle.)

psls aren't the issue. its only money you spend it and you own something a psl at metlife for the nyjets.

its the yearly ticket fees and increases add the parking and the pre-season and you feel like you are getting screwed while others get free parking,no pre-season.

if you chose to buy a psl that's you're choice. some did some didn't. so what. we are fans of the nyjets.

Right? If I can figure a way to change my name to Mike135/142 I may just grab them myself.

I think I'll take your advice and keep the alcohol and keyboard apart for a couple weeks.

Right? If I can figure a way to change my name to Mike135/142 I may just grab them myself.

I think I'll take your advice and keep the alcohol and keyboard apart for a couple weeks.
    Mike when did you buy those PSLs, I think you would need very good senority to get those seats or just had good timing.

Or maybe just bought pre-price cut, back when they were 15K they were wide open.

Mike when did you buy those PSLs, I think you would need very good senority to get those seats or just had good timing.

Or maybe just bought pre-price cut, back when they were 15K they were wide open.
    Yup, grabbed em around two weeks before the price drop. Visited the stadium 4 or 5 times that summer. Sometimes with a sales rep and twice just sneaking in and walking around the stadium like I owned it. Basically checking every section, high rows and low, weighing all options like foot traffic (notice no traffic up there cause no exit), access to bathrooms, beer, n food, and so on...

Started with PSLs in Mezz B. Then down to Mezz A a couple times. Finally headed there one last time and spent a ton of time in the LGL and LSL sections. Didn't have a sales rep with me, so called the office while sitting in 135. Row 30 and 17 had the aisle next to 137 open. And like row 8 more towards the middle of the section.

Decided on the row 30 seats. Figured there was no way I could be happier. Then I wake up to the price reduction one morning and instantly saved $20k. Been thrilled with the choice ever since.

Yup, grabbed em around two weeks before the price drop. Visited the stadium 4 or 5 times that summer. Sometimes with a sales rep and twice just sneaking in and walking around the stadium like I owned it. Basically checking every section, high rows and low, weighing all options like foot traffic (notice no traffic up there cause no exit), access to bathrooms, beer, n food, and so on...

Started with PSLs in Mezz B. Then down to Mezz A a couple times. Finally headed there one last time and spent a ton of time in the LGL and LSL sections. Didn't have a sales rep with me, so called the office while sitting in 135. Row 30 and 17 had the aisle next to 137 open. And like row 8 more towards the middle of the section.

Decided on the row 30 seats. Figured there was no way I could be happier. Then I wake up to the price reduction one morning and instantly saved $20k. Been thrilled with the choice ever since.
    Great

But you could be even more happy

Sit in the 135 row 30 seat on aisle AND the 142 row 30 seat on aisle at same time at games. Just keep switching seats depending on which side of 50 they are on.

Quick down aisle and back up in a flash with those great LL Visitor side seats!!!

Great

But you could be even more happy

Sit in the 135 row 30 seat on aisle AND the 142 row 30 seat on aisle at same time at games. Just keep switching seats depending on which side of 50 they are on.

Quick down aisle and back up in a flash with those great LL Visitor side seats!!!
    Ha good point. But that's why I went with the high row. Still great view when the action is on the other side of the 50.

If you like your current seats why change?

I don't have PSLs I'm in the upper deck but I'm not anti-PSLs either. I just go with my own views. I like my seats I had last season. I could do slightly better but I like the people around me and don't want to move. I also don't want to try to unload seats every week.

In your case you'd be keeping two sets of seats that aren't close to each other either. If you are confident you can sell them every week and don't mind the hassle then it's worth it.

I know others on here have re-sold their seats on a weekly basis and have turned a profit before last season.

Did anyone get the renewal info in the mail today?

I was shocked the first time I don't have a letter from Woody Johnson included. Instead it was just some pamphlet with all the prizes and a piece of paper with payment info.

I'll probably pay early. If I use SAR's season ticket assumption (14,333 season ticketholders) I have a 1 in 7 shot of winning a prize. I'll probably get a David Garrard football.