Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets NOT raising ticket prices this season

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Continue to screw over the fans who made a 30 year commitment to you while helping out those who can leave at the drop of a hat. Understood that it's there right, but it doesn't make it right.
    Before the new stadium opened up ticket reps told us to expect a 3-7% price increase on PSL and Club seats. Woody has done $5 over 4 years. If he did a $5 per season price increase you'd be at $140 for your seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    "The Club Seats were overpriced from the start. The Jets, recognizing the problem, are lowering prices in hopes of allowing people to upgrade into those sections - that is a GOOD. Not a single fan was harmed by this move".

Not true. Club Prime and Club Goal line "flanker seats" Four sections closest to endzone took ticket price cuts today.

I see on PSL websites some folks in last year sold their PSLs at a huge discount as who wants seats with such a huge ticket price. Guess what folks who bought them got a steal.

In fact if one had balls I see folks on PSL websites still have old prices listed, today would be a good day to buy.

What about folks one over on aisle in club sections, paying an extra $150 a ticket.

My favorite, what about schmuck in Coaches Club row 14 paying $700 a seat while guy behind him pays $250 a seat.

Jets have some row 17 seats open in cheap sections closest to 50 if you want to move. Honestly, section 343 row 17 at $50 bucks is a pretty good price considering.
    UDEZ should cost no more than $20 each. That would be $800 for a family of four to sit in crappy seats and only a $160 loss on the pre-season junk games. Thats a good deal imo. They need to make those UDEZ seats less than $1,000(family of 4) if they want to sell them as season tickets. Otherwise they`ll be a gameday purchase at best.

Some tickets in the mezzanine clubs went to $295 and $250 from $395 and $275

So sections 243, 241, 234, 236, 209, 211, 216 and 218

Club corners are jamed in corner at 5k each. Meanwhile in secondary one could have bought three full sections over for same psl price and have a true sideline view for $70 bucks more a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    UDEZ should cost no more than $20 each. That would be $800 for a family of four to sit in crappy seats and only a $160 loss on the pre-season junk games. Thats a good deal imo. They need to make those UDEZ seats less than $1,000(family of 4) if they want to sell them as season tickets. Otherwise they`ll be a gameday purchase at best.
    They will be sold as single game tickets.

Rep had section 343 seats in row 17 for sale today. At $50 bucks a ticket for a sideline UD seat in row 17 that is a decent deal.

To be honest if row 26 UD End Zone was $15 bucks each I still would rather pay the $50

Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    Brian Costello‏@BrianCoz
    Jets are not raising any ticket prices, lowering some, per AP
    KOOOOOOOOL!

All League
    They will be sold as single game tickets.

Rep had section 343 seats in row 17 for sale today. At $50 bucks a ticket for a sideline UD seat in row 17 that is a decent deal.

To be honest if row 26 UD End Zone was $15 bucks each I still would rather pay the $50
    Even if the Jets were willing to pay me $50, I would not sit in the Row 26 UD EZ seats. Between tolls and gas, the $50 wouldn't make it worth going.

Some tickets in the mezzanine clubs went to $295 and $250 from $395 and $275

So sections 243, 241, 234, 236, 209, 211, 216 and 218

Club corners are jamed in corner at 5k each. Meanwhile in secondary one could have bought three full sections over for same psl price and have a true sideline view for $70 bucks more a ticket.
    so the big reduction was in the 50 yard line seats right? 25 bucks is not a big deal.

moving over isn't such a bad idea but the 25k psl is the killer.

[QUOTE=batman10023;4837442]so the big reduction was in the 50 yard line seats right? 25 bucks is not a big deal.

moving over isn't such a bad idea but the 25k psl is the killer.[/QUOT]

If you are a club seat owner already in the Club LGL or Club Sideline I would ask to move PSL seats to cheaper ticket price.

Secondary market PSL seats are still going at a big discount.

36654 2
    Touchdown Club Goal Line 234 6 9 - 10 All $3,475 $6,950
    35503 4
    Touchdown Club Goal Line 243 2 16 - 19 All $4,500 $18,000

These seats in secondary are at face, 15K, but a row one aisle seat one seat over from seats that sell for a ton more is a great deal. (If you are a company)

Touchdown Club Sideline 216 1 20 - 23 Aisle All $15,000 $60,000

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    Brian Costello‏@BrianCoz
    Jets are not raising any ticket prices, lowering some, per AP
    Nobody would be there to raise them on. And probably every game but the N.E. &Miami games will be blacked out!

So, they are kicking 350 people from Coaches Club up to the Mez clubs? WTF, as if the bathroom situation doesn't suck enough in the Mez clubs as it is!

Fans in UD 342 + 341 paying $105 have to be pissed now that Row 20 + up in 342 are $50 - 52.5% less!

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    Fans in UD 342 + 341 paying $105 have to be pissed now that Row 20 + up in 342 are $50 - 52.5% less!
    So , if they want to save money, nobody is stopping them from moving up a few rows

I'm cool with no increase but they could have lowered them across the board imo but the reason they didn't is because the viewer experience is much better from the UD and they know it.

I think this really is both a PR move as well as an attempt to get people in the seats in the UD and to a degree, they need to save face with the fanbase.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    What about beer prices, should be at $14 for a Belgium Budweiser.

[QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4837480]
    Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post
    so the big reduction was in the 50 yard line seats right? 25 bucks is not a big deal.

moving over isn't such a bad idea but the 25k psl is the killer.[/QUOT]

If you are a club seat owner already in the Club LGL or Club Sideline I would ask to move PSL seats to cheaper ticket price.

Secondary market PSL seats are still going at a big discount.

36654 2
    Touchdown Club Goal Line 234 6 9 - 10 All $3,475 $6,950
    35503 4
    Touchdown Club Goal Line 243 2 16 - 19 All $4,500 $18,000

These seats in secondary are at face, 15K, but a row one aisle seat one seat over from seats that sell for a ton more is a great deal. (If you are a company)

Touchdown Club Sideline 216 1 20 - 23 Aisle All $15,000 $60,000
    okay, so i am in section 242. what do you think I should do? not following all these numbers in your post, not sure where they are from. but its friday and i am tired. thanks much for the help.

All League
    I think that it going to be funny when the great minds running the a jets find out that their Sweepstakes promotion is an illegal lottery.

http://www.kilpatricktownsend.com/~/...Journal09.ashx

Quote Originally Posted by Section 224B View Post
    I'm cool with no increase but they could have lowered them across the board imo but the reason they didn't is because the viewer experience is much better from the UD and they know it.
    +1. TV camera is in the UD where all broadcasts come from. All the networks apparently feel that is the best view also.

Giants ST holder tells me no price increase for them either, just parking going up $5.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    Before the new stadium opened up ticket reps told us to expect a 3-7% price increase on PSL and Club seats. Woody has done $5 over 4 years. If he did a $5 per season price increase you'd be at $140 for your seats.
    In one ear, out the other. Don't care what was said now, times have changed. It isn't right. PERIOD.

Also, gotta love the e-mail from the Jets stating that unless you call them, they will just take the money from your checking account in four installments in April, June, July and August. Why not May-August or April-July? WTF?