Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 353

Thread: Jets NOT raising ticket prices this season

  1. #81
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    123
    Post Thanks / Like

    Hmmm..

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    No sad, that people don't live up to what they sign up for wether it be a seat, or a contract in marriage the list is endless. You will first be speaking spanish and then Arabic someday, maybe Arabic first.
    Let's not get it twisted...in America you need to speak some Spanish over Arabic...especially in NYC and NJ. How else are u gonna hire cheap labor...more important...become the next president of the United States.

  2. #82
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,528
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTROD View Post
    Let's not get it twisted...in America you need to speak some Spanish over Arabic...especially in NYC and NJ. How else are u gonna hire cheap labor...more important...become the next president of the United States.
    Come on, things are just getting interesting. Some price changes, the new club option, upgrades from the jets, etc.

    Please don't kill this thread

  3. #83
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listening to Joe and Evan on the FAN, Boomer comes on with his CBS radio update and rips Woody for starting to take legal action on fans who refuse to pay PSL's and buy season tickets this year. "Woody Johnson, a real class act" haha. The bad PR has started!

  4. #84
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    734
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MGF0723 View Post
    Listening to Joe and Evan on the FAN, Boomer comes on with his CBS radio update and rips Woody for starting to take legal action on fans who refuse to pay PSL's and buy season tickets this year. "Woody Johnson, a real class act" haha. The bad PR has started!
    On non-club seats fans who bought PSLs should be forced to keep paying. They let you move seats so move to a better location or ticket price area if you want.

    Seats near me sold for only 1k a PSL under face. If I had taken payment plan with 10% down and a few payments I still would be not underwater.

    Folks underwater had bad seat selection and unlike Giants you can move.

    LGL, LSL are good values just move there. If you are in Mezz B they may be cheap but they are worthless. Same for LLEZ corners at 5k.

  5. #85
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    734
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the 2013 season, the Jets have extended the $50 season ticket locations in the 300-level corners and endzones to include rows 17 through 19. Click here to view an updated seating chart.

    As a season ticket holder with $50 season tickets in rows 23 through 26, we wanted to provide you the opportunity to relocate your seats down to a lower row. These relocations will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis starting on Thursday, March 21, based on availability.
    If you would like to relocate your seats in the 300-level, please contact a Jets Representative at 800-469-JETS (5387). Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at MetLife Stadium in August!

    Regards,
    New York Jets Client Relations
    800-469-JETS (5387)
    service@newyorkjets.com

  6. #86
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    734
    Post Thanks / Like

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    445
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy crap there`s a lot of colors in the seating chart now. LOL

    Funny thing I noticed. The Jets keep letting fans move around. Is ANYONE ELSE buying psls or is it just the 14,333 fans who already have them that just keep moving around? I think the Jets plan is to get everyone into the lower level and Mezz sections so they can eventually close off the rest of the stadium to avoid the blackout rules. LOL

    Eventually the upper deck will be free and still no one will bother. I sat up there for one season. They really are terrible seats. Not so bad for viewing a football game if you don`t need to see the players names, the ball, the flags thrown, the cheerleaders breast sizes and ass shapes, if you enjoy the lack of oxegyn to the brain, the chance of being trampled to death on the escaltors, or if you enjoy watching live television.

    Seriously though, those UDEZ and corners should only be $20 each. $25 if parking passes are included(it takes a long time to reach your seats up there so parking should only be $5 for those who have to endure the trek from the orange lots to the high altitude skyseats).

  8. #88
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTROD View Post
    Let's not get it twisted...in America you need to speak some Spanish over Arabic...especially in NYC and NJ. How else are u gonna hire cheap labor...more important...become the next president of the United States.
    Now that is sad...

  9. #89
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    Holy crap there`s a lot of colors in the seating chart now. LOL

    Funny thing I noticed. The Jets keep letting fans move around. Is ANYONE ELSE buying psls or is it just the 14,333 fans who already have them that just keep moving around? I think the Jets plan is to get everyone into the lower level and Mezz sections so they can eventually close off the rest of the stadium to avoid the blackout rules. LOL

    Eventually the upper deck will be free and still no one will bother. I sat up there for one season. They really are terrible seats. Not so bad for viewing a football game if you don`t need to see the players names, the ball, the flags thrown, the cheerleaders breast sizes and ass shapes, if you enjoy the lack of oxegyn to the brain, the chance of being trampled to death on the escaltors, or if you enjoy watching live television.

    Seriously though, those UDEZ and corners should only be $20 each. $25 if parking passes are included(it takes a long time to reach your seats up there so parking should only be $5 for those who have to endure the trek from the orange lots to the high altitude skyseats).
    wow, my ticket journey has taken me across a rainbow of colors..I originally purchased dark brown, then decided on light brown...figured what the hell, let me go with gray...saw the seats and was was like "too high" so purchased an orange psl...thinking about going with lime green or yellow upgrade...

    ****, this is worse than going with my wife to home depot to pick out paint!

  10. #90
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    Holy crap there`s a lot of colors in the seating chart now. LOL

    Funny thing I noticed. The Jets keep letting fans move around. Is ANYONE ELSE buying psls or is it just the 14,333 fans who already have them that just keep moving around? I think the Jets plan is to get everyone into the lower level and Mezz sections so they can eventually close off the rest of the stadium to avoid the blackout rules. LOL

    Eventually the upper deck will be free and still no one will bother. I sat up there for one season. They really are terrible seats. Not so bad for viewing a football game if you don`t need to see the players names, the ball, the flags thrown, the cheerleaders breast sizes and ass shapes, if you enjoy the lack of oxegyn to the brain, the chance of being trampled to death on the escaltors, or if you enjoy watching live television.

    Seriously though, those UDEZ and corners should only be $20 each. $25 if parking passes are included(it takes a long time to reach your seats up there so parking should only be $5 for those who have to endure the trek from the orange lots to the high altitude skyseats).
    All depends on the product on the field. NYG are all sold out in the UD and fans even paid a PSL to sit there. I do agree with you though that you are at a disadvantage with the breast sizes and ass shapes.

  11. #91
    Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,024
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    Holy crap there`s a lot of colors in the seating chart now. LOL

    Funny thing I noticed. The Jets keep letting fans move around. Is ANYONE ELSE buying psls or is it just the 14,333 fans who already have them that just keep moving around? I think the Jets plan is to get everyone into the lower level and Mezz sections so they can eventually close off the rest of the stadium to avoid the blackout rules. LOL

    Eventually the upper deck will be free and still no one will bother. I sat up there for one season. They really are terrible seats. Not so bad for viewing a football game if you don`t need to see the players names, the ball, the flags thrown, the cheerleaders breast sizes and ass shapes, if you enjoy the lack of oxegyn to the brain, the chance of being trampled to death on the escaltors, or if you enjoy watching live television.

    Seriously though, those UDEZ and corners should only be $20 each. $25 if parking passes are included(it takes a long time to reach your seats up there so parking should only be $5 for those who have to endure the trek from the orange lots to the high altitude skyseats).
    lol, nice! That there is the one disadvantage I can think of to sitting in the higher rows of LSL. Higher rows are better for viewing the game, but row 5 or 6 would be hell of a lot better with respect to checkin out the flight crew vs row 30. No "perspective" needed there. Closer the better.

  12. #92
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    734
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://prod.static.jets.clubs.nfl.co...m_medium=email

    the new seating chart must of have been designed by crazy eddie, it is insannnnnnneeee!

  13. #93
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right now I have two seats in 247a. It's a $4000 PSL per seat and $125 per ticket. I was wondering if any of you guys moved from the mezz to lower bowl. I looked at the seating chart and the lower end zone is the same PSL with the same ticket price. I'm hoping they would accommodate such a move or is it only a PSL upgrade they'll accommodate?

  14. #94
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Section 142 Row 8
    Posts
    285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MGF0723 View Post
    Right now I have two seats in 247a. It's a $4000 PSL per seat and $125 per ticket. I was wondering if any of you guys moved from the mezz to lower bowl. I looked at the seating chart and the lower end zone is the same PSL with the same ticket price. I'm hoping they would accommodate such a move or is it only a PSL upgrade they'll accommodate?
    As far as I know, they will only move you if you add an extra seat, or upgrade to a higher price point. There is nothing " in it" for them to do a lateral move at the same price.

    With that being said, it doesn't hurt to ask

  15. #95
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    2,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MGF0723 View Post
    Right now I have two seats in 247a. It's a $4000 PSL per seat and $125 per ticket. I was wondering if any of you guys moved from the mezz to lower bowl. I looked at the seating chart and the lower end zone is the same PSL with the same ticket price. I'm hoping they would accommodate such a move or is it only a PSL upgrade they'll accommodate?
    They will move you to an equal or better seat in a heartbeat if there are seats available.

  16. #96
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    992
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    For the 2013 season, the Jets have extended the $50 season ticket locations in the 300-level corners and endzones to include rows 17 through 19. Click here to view an updated seating chart.

    As a season ticket holder with $50 season tickets in rows 23 through 26, we wanted to provide you the opportunity to relocate your seats down to a lower row. These relocations will be accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis starting on Thursday, March 21, based on availability.
    If you would like to relocate your seats in the 300-level, please contact a Jets Representative at 800-469-JETS (5387). Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at MetLife Stadium in August!

    Regards,
    New York Jets Client Relations
    800-469-JETS (5387)
    service@newyorkjets.com
    I'll bet you a beer and a hot dog that once they get everyone to move into lower rows from rows 23 to 26 they then lower the price on rows 23 to 26 to $40.

  17. #97
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    992
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    http://prod.static.jets.clubs.nfl.co...m_medium=email

    the new seating chart must of have been designed by crazy eddie, it is insannnnnnneeee!
    The gay pride map?

  18. #98
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    992
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MGF0723 View Post
    Right now I have two seats in 247a. It's a $4000 PSL per seat and $125 per ticket. I was wondering if any of you guys moved from the mezz to lower bowl. I looked at the seating chart and the lower end zone is the same PSL with the same ticket price. I'm hoping they would accommodate such a move or is it only a PSL upgrade they'll accommodate?
    Usually from what I have seen from others only way for a change is:
    1. Upgrade to a higher price point
    2. Someone else wants your specific seats to buy For example the guy next to you calls the Jets up looking for two more PSLs near him so the Jets may then be motivated to move you to make that sale

    In your situation you have a $4k PSL and the PSL used to be $2.5k but is now listed for $4k. I think the Jets might possibly consider it but I don't work for them. Doesn't hurt to call.

  19. #99
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    I'll bet you a beer and a hot dog that once they get everyone to move into lower rows from rows 23 to 26 they then lower the price on rows 23 to 26 to $40.
    You think they'd lower prices twice in one year? I hope Woody's listening.

  20. #100
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    http://prod.static.jets.clubs.nfl.co...m_medium=email

    the new seating chart must of have been designed by crazy eddie, it is insannnnnnneeee!
    Speaking of insane, if you do the math and want to upgrade from 343 to 113 using the new chart, you will have to pay 74 times more ($50 vs $30K PSL + $700). Is that insane or am I just nuts?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us