Thread: Jets NOT raising ticket prices this season

Jets Insider VIP
    Stop your lying, GMC

just stop

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Stop your lying, GMC

just stop
    not gmc.

what motive or reason would i have to lie about this?

unlike you i admit when i made a mistake and i did.

bad investments happen to people everyday.

why do you feel the need to continually berate people and attack them.

where its getting you on this board?

didnt you tell everyone you were going to ignore me?

seems like you are the one telling the lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    not gmc.

Bad investments never happen to me, I am six foot two inch, 195 pounds, full head of hair, movie star looks and hung like a donkey.

I got my Jets PSLs for free in exchange for taking Kate Upton on a date and Mrs. Rex Ryan rubs my feet at halftime while the cheerleaders blow me.

Just kidding.

Jets Insider VIP
    Multiple copy and pastes of your lie do not make it any closer to the truth, GMC.

Want anybody to believe your tale....scan or photo that last page of your PSL agreement showing the section row and seats of your mythical "club seats"

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    You are right, you are lucky that your seats are still worth $3,500 each
    My seats are worth $5,000 each.

But they're not for sale so none of your endless Craigslist wannabe price alerts matter.

SAR I

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    not gmc.

Whoa. What's with all the fighting?

It's like Vietnam in here.

SAR I

All League
    Thanks for the heads up on upgrade opportunity on parking. For $5 each per game extra, we will able to park in the Green instead of Yellow. Less tailgate mess to deal with.

Multiple copy and pastes of your lie do not make it any closer to the truth, GMC.

Want anybody to believe your tale....scan or photo that last page of your PSL agreement showing the section row and seats of your mythical "club seats"
    listen up wanna be sar jr.

only thing i will scan is my ass so you can kiss it.

you deserve nothing from me until you learn how to act on this board.

i dont trust you as far as i can throw you i provide you with nothing.

dont believe me ignore me jack.

Jets Insider VIP
    That more or less proves it

You ARE GMCjet

You had UD seats and gave them up

You NEVER sat in.a PSL seat, no less a club seat

The whole cockamamie tale of your loss on club seats at the hands of your broker Fireman Ed is a bullsh!t fairy tale.

You've been exposed GMC

Game..Set..Match

Mark...is that you?

Bad investments never happen to me, I am six foot two inch, 195 pounds, full head of hair, movie star looks and hung like a donkey.

I got my Jets PSLs for free in exchange for taking Kate Upton on a date and Mrs. Rex Ryan rubs my feet at halftime while the cheerleaders blow me.

Just kidding.
    No wonder you always have the inside scoop. Here's to a QB rating above 70 next season. It's passing right? (Insert pun here)

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on upgrade opportunity on parking. For $5 each per game extra, we will able to park in the Green instead of Yellow. Less tailgate mess to deal with.
    Sadly, this will only mean another overcrowded parking area and a transfer of the mess from Yellow to Green areas.....but, to tell the truth, the green areas weren't that clean anyway.

As a club season ticket holder, I feel this diminishes the value of my seats. They already reduced the value of the club by giving every person that fakes interest in buying club seats a pass, now they offer the better parking areas to everyone. Where's the exclusivity of buying club seats? A better gameday experience? That's a joke.

The only thing my seats have going for them is the seats themselves, more legroom, wider seats and a leather padded cushion. They have taken away all the other perks.

Quote Originally Posted by rgoltsch View Post
    Sadly, this will only mean another overcrowded parking area and a transfer of the mess from Yellow to Green areas.....but, to tell the truth, the green areas weren't that clean anyway.

As a club season ticket holder, I feel this diminishes the value of my seats. They already reduced the value of the club by giving every person that fakes interest in buying club seats a pass, now they offer the better parking areas to everyone. Where's the exclusivity of buying club seats? A better gameday experience? That's a joke.

The only thing my seats have going for them is the seats themselves, more legroom, wider seats and a leather padded cushion. They have taken away all the other perks.
    If it makes you feel any better, I believe anyone can now get a yellow pass. And this was originally a perk of being a PSL holder. Mind you, I'm not trying to challenge the merit of your point, which I think is a valid one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, I believe anyone can now get a yellow pass. And this was originally a perk of being a PSL holder. Mind you, I'm not trying to challenge the merit of your point, which I think is a valid one.
    I bought row 17 $50 seats and will enjoy parking in Green with the rich folk before I go upstairs to the Hee Haw crowd.

All League

I agree.

Green Parking was already pretty worthless. You dont need it for preseason games and half the time if you arrive late for yellow parking they waive you into green parking.

I have Green parking this year, me and Diggity will have to park next to you.

Rookie
    I live the Hee Haw crowd comment.

My displeasure is the Jets sold a package to club seat holders, and part of that was the exclusivity of the perks in that package. Now they are taking it away.

It started with not being able to see the field from inside the club (right SAR?), to the small tv screens up in the wall in place of the giant screens we were promised inside the clubs, to the missing road for club seat holders, to the overcrowded club, to crappy parking lots, to a now overcrowded parking lot.

Sure, they gave us those FanVision devices that worked for the first two years (last year, the replays never worked). They also have us a nice license plate frame that says I am a S as n Tick Hol r The damn thing is so cheap the letters are falling off.

I am assuming that next season they are going to be selling club bathroom access to the upper deck crowd to ease overcrowding in their bathrooms upstairs.

I bought row 17 $50 seats and will enjoy parking in Green with the rich folk before I go upstairs to the Hee Haw crowd.
    Is it in writing on the website that UD holders have the option to buy Green parking passes? I have not seen it anywhere. Was it a rep from the Jets that told someone this?

Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    Is it in writing on the website that UD holders have the option to buy Green parking passes? I have not seen it anywhere. Was it a rep from the Jets that told someone this?
    Upper Deck Season ticketholders cannot buy Green Parking, only PSL holders in sections near green parking in lower level got offer.

I own PSL seats and UD seats.

Just joking around cause on games I plan on using my UD seats I plan on parking in Green. Maybe bring a dirty pickup truck and a straw hat

That more or less proves it

You ARE GMCjet

You had UD seats and gave them up

You NEVER sat in.a PSL seat, no less a club seat

The whole cockamamie tale of your loss on club seats at the hands of your broker Fireman Ed is a bullsh!t fairy tale.

You've been exposed GMC

Game..Set..Match
    not gmc,pesty sg3.....

game set match? really tennis boy........

you never had a clue and you never will.

i bet you dont own psls they are in someone elses name.

Jets Insider VIP
    I will be happy to post a copy of the last page of my PSL agreement showing my 3 LSL PSL seats, GMC...

You do the same for your club seats you swapped to Fireman Ed for minus 30 large

Lets see the proof

Deal???