Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets NOT raising ticket prices this season

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    why would you even care?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bMs04JK0BQ

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    Relative to the LLEZ, those $5k seats are a bad deal. Most of us in LLEZ paid $2500 for our seats, we have the same FV, and they are the "same" sections in Stubhub. Bottom line: on resale, the LLez corners don't sell for much, if any, premium over LLEZ on SH.

Better to get lower row seats in any LLez section.
    We don't have the same FV, LLEZ Corners are sideline/endzone view, end zones are end zone view, a much better angle from the corner
    Last edited by Mohegangreen; 03-22-2013 at 07:02 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    I AM OFF THE MEDS SO BEWARE

This entire new venture with the Giants and THEIR new stadium has been the worst thing the Jets have done imo. It`s a complete fiasco for .................................................. .........................

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    We don't have the same FV, LLEZ Corners are sideline/endzone view, end zones are end zone view, a much better angle from the corner
    Actually, both have a $125 ticket price. Regardless of view, the corners are a bad value at 2x the psl of the end zones. On stubhub, they are treated as the same big section. As a result, the major factor on resale is row (lower rows = higher resale). If there is a premium on SH for the corner view, it isn't worth TE 2x psl.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in 104, the last section of $2.5k PSL before it turns over to a $5K PSL in 106, and honestly the sight lines in 104 are better than they are in 106, at least IMO.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, both have a $125 ticket price. Regardless of view, the corners are a bad value at 2x the psl of the end zones. On stubhub, they are treated as the same big section. As a result, the major factor on resale is row (lower rows = higher resale). If there is a premium on SH for the corner view, it isn't worth TE 2x psl.
    I can sell my PSL's to a broker tomorrow at full price, thats all that matters to me

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can sell my PSL's to a broker tomorrow at full price, thats all that matters to me
    good luck there isnt a broker in the usa who will buy psls at full price. they are in it to make money. let me know how that works out for you.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    I'm in 104, the last section of $2.5k PSL before it turns over to a $5K PSL in 106, and honestly the sight lines in 104 are better than they are in 106, at least IMO.
    To each their own

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    good luck there isnt a broker in the usa who will buy psls at full price. they are in it to make money. let me know how that works out for you.
    Theres a broker that owns other seats in my aisle that already offered to buy my seats last season, thanks for your input tho, GMC

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Theres a broker that owns other seats in my aisle that already offered to buy my seats last season, thanks for your input tho, GMC
    im not gmc and they will not buy them at full price. no way in hell. if they will sell now. you can rebuy alot cheaper.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    im not gmc and they will not buy them at full price. no way in hell. if they will sell now. you can rebuy alot cheaper.
    Suck it, GMC

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    dont care if you believe me. you are nobody.

i dont make up lies to be cool or brag about my wealth to be cool unlike you.

enjoy the season.
    I heard from Scarlett Johansson tonight, she heard about you and Mila Kunis going out on Warren Buffett's yacht and she wants to know if you are into a double-date. I know you and I aren't buds, but it's better than cold pizza and pretzels, ya know?

I may also bring Amanda Seyfried, she texted tonight too. You going Saturday or Sunday?

SAR I

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even though they were above the original cost of the PSL I'm shocked these haven't sold yet. Second row seats.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-New-York-J...item43b51219d3

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    I heard from Scarlett Johansson tonight, she heard about you and Mila Kunis going out on Warren Buffett's yacht and she wants to know if you are into a double-date. I know you and I aren't buds, but it's better than cold pizza and pretzels, ya know?

I may also bring Amanda Seyfried, she texted tonight too. You going Saturday or Sunday?

SAR I
    SAR I like your taste in women.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

SAR I
    you couldnt afford any of those women.

they dont talk or associate with peasants who lease 3-series bmws and brag about owning jets psls.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetfan29 View Post
    SAR I like your taste in women.
    Thank you. It's not hard to pick the Top 5 from the rest really.

you couldnt afford any of those women.

they dont talk or associate with peasants who lease 3-series bmws and brag about owning jets psls.
    Seeing that you have so much credibility right now GMC, I'm just going to agree with you.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeing that you have so much credibility right now GMC, I'm just going to agree with you.

SAR I
    im not gmc.

admit it you made a bad investment in psls and leasing cars. this continual act you are putting on is growing old. you owe more than you are actually worth.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    Even though they were above the original cost of the PSL I'm shocked these haven't sold yet. Second row seats.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-New-York-J...item43b51219d3
    I am not. Section 143 Row 2 seats just sold on season ticket rights for $6,500 each. That is $1,000 below orginal PSL cost.

He is selling his row two seats for $500 above face. There is a large price drop between row one and row two. Lets check seasonticketrights

This is an amazing example of free market prices in section 101
    Row One sold for $7250 a PSL
    Row Two sold for $2563 a PSL
    Row 44 sold for $1,075 a PSL

Nov-12 2 Lower Level End Zone 101 44 -- $2,150 $1,075
    Dec-12 4 Lower Level End Zone 101 1 -- $29,000 $7,250
    Jan-13 4 Lower Level End Zone 101 2 -- $10,250 $2,563

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    From a view perspective, there are different strokes for different folks. If people like the corners better than the EZ, they are certainly entitled to that view.

But, my point point was focused on relative value.

- Let's say you can get front row seats from the Jets. That might not be horrible;
    - Let's say you have 2 PSL's in LLEZ that you paid $2500 for. The Jets claim they are worth $4000. If the Jets will let you trade them in for 2 PSL's in LLEZ Corners as if LLEZ seats were worth $4k, that wouldn't be a particularly bad deal if you like the view;
    - Let's say you don't own any PSL's. If you can find a good deal on the 2nd market for seats in the LLEZ Corner, that wouldn't be bad.

BUT - If the Jets are going to charge you $5K for those seats today, there are better values available. With the LLEZ corners considered "LLEZ" by Stubhub, they don't really get much (if any) premium.
    Last edited by Digetydog; 03-23-2013 at 08:00 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    From a view perspective, there are different strokes for different folks. If people like the corners better than the EZ, they are certainly entitled to that view.

But, my point point was focused on relative value.

- Let's say you can get front row seats from the Jets. That might not be horrible;
    - Let's say you have 2 PSL's in LLEZ that you paid $2500 for. The Jets claim they are worth $4000. If they Jets will let you trade them in for 2 PSL's in LLEZ Corners as if LLEZ seats were worth $4k, that wouldn't be a particularly bad deal if you like the view;
    - Let's say you don't own any PSL's. If you can find a good deal on the 2nd market for seats in the LLEZ Corner, that wouldn't be bad.

BUT - If they Jets are going to charge you $5K for those seats today, there are better values available. With the LLEZ corners considered "LLEZ" by Stubhub, they don't really get much (if any) premium.
    For cheapskates who want to have good seats, I would say lower level touchdown corners on visitors side towards LGL in secondary market at a big discount are a good deal. You own private ground level entrance, cheap tickets and in secondary not much more than LLEZ and a lot less hassel and crowds and no escalators