Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets NOT raising ticket prices this season

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by E4orBust View Post
    1. my tailgate crew used to be 20+ for every game. now we're lucky to have 3 tailgates per season. that was a huge part of why i liked going to games.
    2. i don't care to deal with the hassle of listing games i can't attend on stubhub. and last year i lost $500 a seat on that, so i'm happy to just stop that faucet now. selling the season as a whole and living to fight another day is only a slightly less bad proposition.
    3. since i bought the PSLs, i've gotten married, had a baby, and moved to Long Island. my couch got a lot more appealing, especially for 4pm and 8pm games.
    4. i can buy tickets on stubhub whenever i want to go to a game.
    I am married and live on Long Island and that is the REASON I like to go to Jet games!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    seasonticketrights is largest site
    thanks. i will give that one a try as well.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am married and live on Long Island and that is the REASON I like to go to Jet games!
    touche

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    seasonticketrights is largest site
    Thanks...STR is a lot easier to navigate and they even have sales records which is cool.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goarmysports View Post
    On what site are these for sale on?

I'm currently a season ticket holder in the $50 seats but I've been looking to purchase two psl seats but not from the Jets.

Let me know!
    seasonticketrights.com

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    When invoices come out I bet seats like Mezz B will fall as low as $300 a PSL. Honestly, if Mezz B became super cheap I might actually buy a covered pair.

No profit on the resale. Just nice to have a nice covered pair to use on bad days or when I sell my LL seats for big games.

Mezz B became worthless once good UD Sideline seats opened up.

Think about it section 343 row 17 is only $50 bucks a seat, who is buying PSLs at $2,500 to site in basically UD EZ (Mez B) with a $125 ticket price.
    No one... BTW I am a close neighbor now... I was able to move up 5 rows in 342 to row 17 for the same $75. I like the sight line and quick exit to the stairs. I feel like my screwing from the Jets is not too severe.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    Wow!!! Guy just lowered his LLS seats in 116 to $5750 each - lowest offer by far for LLS - row 26 - seats 3 & 4 which are near the aisle across from Lower Level Sideline Select.
    I can't believe this guy just lowered these again to $5K a pop! Looks like he is selling at all costs. Wish I were interested...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe this guy just lowered these again to $5K a pop! Looks like he is selling at all costs. Wish I were interested...
    They're what, half price from the $10K list? Nice seats on the 20 yard line and only $145 ticket price.
    Last edited by jetstream23; 03-26-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    They're what, half price from the $10K list? Nice seats on the 20 yard line and only $145 ticket price.
    That is correct!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    No one... BTW I am a close neighbor now... I was able to move up 5 rows in 342 to row 17 for the same $75. I like the sight line and quick exit to the stairs. I feel like my screwing from the Jets is not too severe.
    Section 342 row 17 seats 1 and 2 on the aisle next to 341 at $75 a pop are perhaps the best value seats in stadium.

Shocking that row 16 UD EZ is $95 a seat when a sideline seat in row 17 is only $75

I am two off the aisle in section 343 right next to 342 in row 17 at $50 a ticket. Honestly, those are great value seats.

Anyone in rows 17 to 20 in the reduced sideline seats really has no right to complain about prices this year.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    39096 2
    Mezzanine End Zone A 225a 6 21 - 22 Aisle All $939 $1,877

I like these seats better than the LSL cheap seats at 5k.

Mezz A aisle seats for $939 each.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    39096 2
    Mezzanine End Zone A 225a 6 21 - 22 Aisle All $939 $1,877

I like these seats better than the LSL cheap seats at 5k.

Mezz A aisle seats for $939 each.
    You just have to feel bad for all the fans that overextended themselves and should never have invested in something they couldn't afford.

SAR I

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    You just have to feel bad for all the fans that overextended themselves and should never have invested in something they couldn't afford.

SAR I
    maybe they can afford it but don`t want to bother anymore.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Band View Post
    maybe they can afford it but don`t want to bother anymore.
    +1. i could afford a ferrari. but i don't buy one, because that would be stupid.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1. i could afford a ferrari. but i don't buy one, because that would be stupid.
    I fail to find stupidity in owning a Ferrari so long as you could afford it.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

SAR I
    Nope, if they had no money and seats sold at profit each year they would never let them go.

problem is the Mezz A or Mezz B seats are fairly worthless do to the emptyness in the UD.

When I moved my UD seats this week and I wanted UD visitors side I had choice of the $50 seats in 343/334 row 17, the $75 seats in row 17 342/335 or a few row four seats in UD prime.

Honestly row 17 seats in 343 are much better seats than something like Mezz B. And Mezz B even if I got them for free the $125 ticket price for a UD EZ view is crazy.

Only LGL by LSL and LSL by Lower Prime have a really good view without a huge PSL.

Those seats other than the one 5k firesale hold up only because if you can sell the games at a profit, no need to firesale psl.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nope, if they had no money and seats sold at profit each year they would never let them go.
    sort of like how the housing market worked. until it didn't.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    sort of like how the housing market worked. until it didn't.
    Correct. No body would walk away from a house they could no longer afford if they could rent it for more than their monthly cost.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mezzanine End Zone A 246a 1 9 - 10 All $3,475 $6,950

MEZZ A CORNER ROW ONE SEATS!!!!!! $3,475 each.

Oh SAR!!!!!!!!! Someone broke the buck.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mezzanine End Zone A 246a 1 9 - 10 All $3,475 $6,950

MEZZ A CORNER ROW ONE SEATS!!!!!! $3,475 each.

Oh SAR!!!!!!!!! Someone broke the buck.
    impossible. the only way to get those seats was through the jets in 2009 at face value.