Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dolphins are the Best Team in the AFC East

Dolphins are the Best Team in the AFC East

I don't care what the fair-weather Pats fans say they took a significant step backwards not resigning Welker. Jet are not in as bad a situation as the media is making it out to be and I think they will be an improved team next season but we are 8-8 or 9-7 playing for a wildcard at best. Bills are as inept as ever.

Meanwhile the Dolphins have given an up and coming QB (Tannhill) an excellent WR, a pretty good receiving TE, and their defensive front 7 is very good and the best in the division.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Whichever team wins the SB is the best team in the AFCe.

The dolphins were better last year.

Why,why

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    I don't care what the fair-weather Pats fans say they took a significant step backwards not resigning Welker. Jet are not in as bad a situation as the media is making it out to be and I think they will be an improved team next season but we are 8-8 or 9-7 playing for a wildcard at best. Bills are as inept as ever.

Meanwhile the Dolphins have given an up and coming QB (Tannhill) an excellent WR, a pretty good receiving TE, and their defensive front 7 is very good and the best in the division.
    You could be right.But i wish you wouldn't have said it. i hate the dolphins and their fans. there obsessed with the Jets and take every oppurtunity to put us down and our team.

All Pro
    Stop it. The Pats will win 12-13 games and win the division easily. Stop being jealous of the franchise that owns us.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by GenoT View Post
    You could be right.But i wish you wouldn't have said it. i hate the dolphins and their fans. there obsessed with the Jets and take every oppurtunity to put us down and our team.
    How many Dolphins trolls do we have that post here every damn day? In comparison to Pats ones?

Tannehill will be a huge bust. Trust me in two years you'll look back and laugh.

All Pro
    They also lost their starting Pro Bowl LT and effective (when healthy) RB, Vincenzo...so not that much better

Jets Insider VIP

I think Wallace is being rated more highly than he deserves because they overpaid for him so badly. He's okay.

And I think I'd rather have Fasano than Keller honestly.
    Last edited by Vinny Testaverde's Niece; 03-15-2013 at 02:52 PM.

Just like philly was going to be two years ago after spending a bazillion dollars in FA.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Stop it. The Pats will win 12-13 games and win the division easily. Stop being jealous of the franchise that owns us.
    +1

This thread is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    The dolphins were better last year.
    lol I'd love to hear you try to back up that asinine statement.

We've all seen throughout the era of FA that splurging like the Fins have can easily become a mish-mosh of talent that never gels. Just as well, Brady vs. Tannehill in a big game? I'll take Brady, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I'm actually very fair to the Pats. When everyone else on this site is busy saying Tom Brady is overrated I call him the best QB in the history of the NFL. They lost Welker, their defense still sucks. Maybe they sign a couple FA's to upgrade their D but until then the Dolphins are the more talented team.

Year after year after year people go crazy for these free agency signings and year after year they are proven wrong.

Yet stupid people still put too much value on them.

Fins will not finish 1st in the division unless Tannehill turns into a star. Seeing as though he won't, there is nothing to worry about.

All League
    And so were the Bills in the 2012 offseason....

up and coming qb? with the exception of the JAX game he was significantly worse in the second half of the season...congrats you signed a jag te, a backup LB, and deep threat (how'd randy moss do on the raiders?).

Oh and they lost their best defensive back, starting left tackle, and starting running back...the media and idiots who only read headlines will be quick to jump on this team's bandwagon because of the wallace signing.

Banned

That's pretty funny right there.

AFCE wins next year:

Pats: 12-14
    Phins: 8-10
    Bills: 5-7
    Jets: 4-6

Ryan Tannehill, 12 TD's 13 INT's 3200 yards=Up and coming franchise QB?

Really? REALLY??? You're going to declare MIA better than the Pats simply because NE replaced Welker with Amendola and MIA signed Keller and Wallace to play with the great and amazing Ryan ****ing Tannehill??!?!? Come on now!

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    That's pretty funny right there.

AFCE wins next year:

Pats: 12-14
    Phins: 8-10
    Bills: 5-7
    Jets: 4-6
    I think Bills and Jets should both be in the 4-7 range, other than that I agree with you assessment.