Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumors in other forums Patriots about to do Huge trade

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    sad truth is when the patriots struggle you rarely see the chowds here...i recall after the jets beat them in the playoffs....none of them came around...no surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Well, as a Jets fan and JI subscriber, I added my voice to this discussion. I find you incredibly annoying like some other NE trolls. You are nothing more than a pest here to stir it up. Once Tammy is gone, you will be too when NE is 3-13, 4-12 and back in their rightful place -- AFCE basement. That day is coming.

Speaking for myself, I am here to discuss NYJ football wih other Jets fans. I don't care what you think. In fact, I wish you weren't here at all.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    thats why I like the new jets regimes approach..as for the patriots...signing 34 year old adrian wilson does not scare me.
    Why would it scare you? He is a rental that will be gone when the jets are done with their rebuild. He is not a long range answer but a plug in the dike.

Trying to sign Sanders, now that is something for jet fans to be concerned with, he will be on the team in a couple of years when the jets are once again competitive.

sad truth is when the patriots struggle you rarely see the chowds here...i recall after the jets beat them in the playoffs....none of them came around...no surprise.

Some of us posted our congrats and then moved off. But it was not just posting here, but posting on home sties and in all nFL sites took a dip. After you guys lost in the CC a couple of years ago, posting dipped. Your team loses and you back off from posting.

And please it has been over 2 years and that game is still brought up. I am surprised that some of you didn't have t-shirts made up that you beat a rival in a game.

Hall Of Fame
    nothing about the pats concern me right now because my focus is on the new direction the jets are going which I love. The pats are always good but the air of being invincible died awhile back......as for being competitive in 2 years.....no one knows what the 2013 jets will look like....I expect them to be more talented with a mixture of youth and veterans....I also expect them to play hard....do i expect the playoffs...nope but I'm sure confident that they win not be a 3-4 win team.

The patriots WR corp is something you should be worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Why would it scare you? He is a rental that will be gone when the jets are done with their rebuild. He is not a long range answer but a plug in the dike.

Trying to sign Sanders, now that is something for jet fans to be concerned with, he will be on the team in a couple of years when the jets are once again competitive.

Banned
    I guess what the CURRENT Jets regime is doing has somehow flown way over your head......don't worry grasshopper....you will understand soon.......maybe.
    Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    i post on this board since 2003 win or lose...my time away from jetsinsider was due to military commitments which took me out of the country.....you can't also speak for every jets poster. winning that game is a nice memory for most because the entire world had the jets losing after getting killed a few weeks earlier 45-3....so yes it was 2 years ago but it was a huge win. not many people evn bring it up anymore...my point was that after than loss, many chowds disappeard.

Some of us posted our congrats and then moved off. But it was not just posting here, but posting on home sties and in all nFL sites took a dip. After you guys lost in the CC a couple of years ago, posting dipped. Your team loses and you back off from posting.

And please it has been over 2 years and that game is still brought up. I am surprised that some of you didn't have t-shirts made up that you beat a rival in a game.

It's how they gave us a NOOOOOOO shot to beat them. Especially in NE.

I still have my recording calling up the FAN and having the host rip me when I said we were gonna win. And I have the clip when I called back and all of a sudden the phones didn't work when my call was on the line.

Hall Of Fame
    and the fact that this is a Jets board...the fans can talk about any game they like.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post

But who acts like a d!ck loser everyday all day of their pathetic life, that's the difference between
    every poster other than the racist a$$hat from TX.
    Racist??????

Please provide one example as to why you think I am a racist.

A$$hat is fine.

All Pro
    I am surprised that some of you didn't have t-shirts made up that you beat a rival in a game.
    What makes you think they didn't?

Banned
    nothing about the pats concern me right now because my focus is on the new direction the jets are going which I love. The pats are always good but the air of being invincible died awhile back......as for being competitive in 2 years.....no one knows what the 2013 jets will look like....I expect them to be more talented with a mixture of youth and veterans....I also expect them to play hard....do i expect the playoffs...nope but I'm sure confident that they win not be a 3-4 win team.

Tha Pats have averaged 13 wins a season for the last 3 years. When was the last time the Jets ever have done that? Oh, the Jets won 12 games ONCE in their 53-year existance.

The 2013 Jets have a better probability of winning 3-4 games than they do winning 6-7 games. Your team could have the worst overall roster in the entire NFL.

Hall Of Fame
    not sure how racist and tx can be put in the same sentence...he is a numnuts but where is the racist....i sure as heck never seen anything resembling that since he has been posting. Lets keep it real people...we can banter and all that other stuff but lets not cross the line....we are talking about a friggin sport. NOTHING anyone does on this board has any bearing on each others lives.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Racist??????

Please provide one example as to why you think I am a racist.

A$$hat is fine.

Tha Pats have averaged 13 wins a season for the last 3 years. When was the last time the Jets ever have done that? Oh, the Jets won 12 games ONCE in their 53-year existance.

The 2013 Jets have a better probability of winning 3-4 games than they do winning 6-7 games. Your team could have the worst overall roster in the entire NFL.
    Wow you're just a moron.

Hall Of Fame
    this is the deal....I dont spend my time arguing about that...my focus is on the 2013 season which NO ONE can predict....as a die hard fan I am excited to see that we are starting over in many ways....it also equates to HOPE. Those who dwell on the past will be stagnant and negative....last year is history...I cannot alter the jets past....you can talk about probablilty about the jets record as much as the chance that th patriots will have a good WR corp.

Banned
    not sure how racist and tx can be put in the same sentence...he is a numnuts but where is the racist.....
    Numnuts?????

That hurt my feelings.

Sanders is a role player. Concerned?

And it won't take a couple of years for the jets to be competitive, but nice spin.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    And it won't take a couple of years for the jets to be competitive, but nice spin.
    The Jets are looking at 4-5 years until they see they north side of .500.

It will take them at least that long to find a real NFL QB and find a real NFL HC.

Hall Of Fame
    Tx you can spew numbers of possible records all you want...you just do not know....if I felt the jets would not be good for the next 4-5 years, i'd quit wathching....however as rational fan I am quite excited with the NEW feel of this team....in time your brady will be gone and i truly wonder how you will be ranting about the chowds. I'm glad that you feel the jets will be door mats in 2013.....I actually hope EVERYONE thinks the same way.

To predict a teams record without seeing the final product is absurd.....thats too easy to do. I'll make predictions in late August.

It will take them at least that long to find a real NFL QB and find a real NFL HC.

Rookie

Wow i really can't stomach this guy anymore! But the mods love him and his Patsie cohorts! So i guess i will to do what they told me! Which is shut up a deal with it!smfh!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Sanders is a role player. Concerned?

He wouldn't call him a role player if he was on the Jets though. Sanders would be an upgrade to any of our washed up wrs on our roster right now.