Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Jets record the next 3 years:

2013: 4-12
    2014: 5-11
    2015: 6-10

Good luck being "competitive".
    Mike, you are on drugs.

I constantly defend you around here as being a "knowledgable poster", but you make it harder and harder to do when you make fictional, completely dumbass statements like that.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

You lose any credibility you manage to hold onto when you make a post like this.

The way the NFL is right now no one can predict any team's upcoming season record within +/- 2 or even 3 games. Trying to predict 2013 let alone the out years is asinine. The Jets put up 6 wins in '12 with no Revis, Holmes, Keller and an old LB corps. And that was with Sanchez! You think they'll be 33% worse in '13?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I would agree about 2008 vs the 2009 team, but not the 2010 team, that was the best Jets team since 1998.
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Its pretty pathetic how they are allowed to do this....hopefully someone has a set of nuts and ban all of them. I just wasted 15 min of my life reading this ****...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1223 View Post
    Pathetic is to kind of a word! Their only pupose is to bait you into a pissing match with them.But be careful the mods don't take lightly of u speaking negatively about our resident Pats trolls here!
    +1,000,000 on all the above posts.

Ray Ray,

Thanks for representing. Any Jets fan who is dumb enough to say the 2010 team was a fluke -- a team who won 11 games and beat the Pats twice; and was in the AFCG -- is NOT a true Jets fan. The 2008 team was not as good as 2010, not even close.

As for the NE trolls, why TX, Guido and FF2 are allowed to continue to do this is puzzling?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I don't understand. It would seem that recent history proves the exact opposite. The past two years the Jets were 7-9 and 6-110 and that was BEFORE they were in rebuilding mode. So given the it's likely the next two years are spent rebuilding, it's not unreasonable to think it could be 3 or 4 years before they become competitive , no?
    Hey jackass,

The Jets were 8-8 in 2011; not 7-9 as your idiotic post says. We know you are dumb, but it doesn't take much to post the correct record especially when it is on the home page of this website....duh! Trolling moron....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    You lose any credibility you manage to hold onto when you make a post like this.

The way the NFL is right now no one can predict any team's upcoming season record within +/- 2 or even 3 games. Trying to predict 2013 let alone the out years is asinine. The Jets put up 6 wins in '12 with no Revis, Holmes, Keller and an old LB corps. And that was with Sanchez! You think they'll be 33% worse in '13?
    Ignore them. They (NE trolls) are here to piss us off. No other reason. Once Tammy is gone, they will be too. As for predicting future records, as you said, who knows? Teams turn around quickly in the NFL all the time. Like you posted, the Jets with all their problems last year still won 6 games and easily could've won 9 (Pitt, NE, TN).

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Mike, you are on drugs.

I constantly defend you around here as being a "knowledgable poster", but you make it harder and harder to do when you make fictional, completely dumbass statements like that.
    Alan, you and I have had a good 12 year run on this board.

I have the absolute respect for your opinion .

But if you think the Jets will have a winning record the next 3 years, your kidding yourself.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Tha Pats have averaged 13 wins a season for the last 3 years. When was the last time the Jets ever have done that? Oh, the Jets won 12 games ONCE in their 53-year existance.

The 2013 Jets have a better probability of winning 3-4 games than they do winning 6-7 games. Your team could have the worst overall roster in the entire NFL.
    The Jets are looking at 4-5 years until they see they north side of .500.

It will take them at least that long to find a real NFL QB and find a real NFL HC.
    As it is right now, the Pats receivers are 10 times better than anything the Jets have.
    TE's are not part of the offense?

Gronk and Hernandez alone are better than anything the Jets have on their roster.
    Jesus, you can spin the sinking of the Titanic into a positive light.
    No, the FACT is the Jets are a 6-10 team with one of the worst 53-man rosters in the entire NFL.

They won't see the north side of .500 for a good 3 or 4 years.

You guaranteeing 12 wins again this year?

I am amazed by this, didn't you just tell me a couple of hours ago, "I got it"

see ya Tx

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post

see ya Tx
    There are serial killers and serial chop busters Tex just can't help himself.. I'm amazed some Jet fans still fall for it.. He's nowhere in the league that Sooth was on the Pat board though..

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

see ya Tx
    About time.

Maybe now we can get back to talking about football.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    There are serial killers and serial chop busters Tex just can't help himself.. I'm amazed some Jet fans still fall for it.. He's nowhere in the league that Sooth was on the Pat board though..
    he didn't bother me at all, ever, but the Jet fans that he fires up drive me nuts, so Tx in reality just hurt himself. It's been too many years for me to deal with it anymore, if he comes back that will be someone else's call at this point as far as I'm concerned.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alan, you and I have had a good 12 year run on this board.

I have the absolute respect for your opinion .

But if you think the Jets will have a winning record the next 3 years, your kidding yourself.
    I have $100 bucks that says the Jets absolutely will have a winning record in the next 3 years - that being by the end of the 2015 season.

Put your money where your mouth is Mike.

This is a standing offer for whenever your Ban is lifted and I will stand by it.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 03-17-2013 at 02:28 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    he didn't bother me at all, ever, but the Jet fans that he fires up drive me nuts, so Tx in reality just hurt himself. It's been too many years for me to deal with it anymore, if he comes back that will be someone else's call at this point as far as I'm concerned.
    Put Ray in charge.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1223 View Post
    Pathetic is to kind of a word! Their only pupose is to bait you into a pissing match with them.But be careful the mods don't take lightly of u speaking negatively about our resident Pats trolls here!
    keep taking shots ace

man up already and stfu

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    PatsTX really is a pathetic lost soul. I really hope that someday he finds a friend or a dog or a hobby or something outside of JI. Spending his golden years trolling on an opposing teams message board is about the lowest rung of being a loser that I can think of. At least the nerds at comic conventions are into something. But instead of being into somethng he gets his kicks bashing other people who are into something.

Mods, please perma ban him. You will be doing him a huge long term favor in helping him move on with life. Think of it as an intervention or a form of tough love. Right now he adds no value to this board and seeminly no value to humanity.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know about anyone else, but I see improvement right there.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin45 View Post
    PatsTX really is a pathetic lost soul. I really hope that someday he finds a friend or a dog or a hobby or something outside of JI. Spending his golden years trolling on an opposing teams message board is about the lowest rung of being a loser that I can think of. At least the nerds at comic conventions are into something. But instead of being into somethng he gets his kicks bashing other people who are into something.

Mods, please perma ban him. You will be doing him a huge long term favor in helping him move on with life. Think of it as an intervention or a form of tough love. Right now he adds no value to this board and seeminly no value to humanity.
    The judge said he's not allowed to have any more dogs.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy deserved to be ban but as a Jets fan I don't see the Jets winning jack **** the next 3 years. I can be a Jets fan and not be a homer at the same time.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Mai-Shu View Post
    The guy deserved to be ban but as a Jets fan I don't see the Jets winning jack **** the next 3 years. I can be a Jets fan and not be a homer at the same time.

You don't fool anybody anymore

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    About time.

Maybe now we can get back to talking about football.
    This guy gets it.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why don't to stfu troll. You deserve to be ban too. How many fights do you have with poster each month? Only jackasses like yourself and TX get into argument with other posters everyday.