Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 372

Thread: Rumors in other forums Patriots about to do Huge trade

  1. #301
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    About time.

    Maybe now we can get back to talking about football.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Mai-Shu View Post
    Why don't to stfu troll. You deserve to be ban too. How many fights do you have with poster each month? Only jackasses like yourself and TX get into argument with other posters everyday.
    Hopefully, you other NE trolls (FF2, Guido, etc.,), and those pretending to be a Jets fan, will be next.

  2. #302
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Far Rock,Queens,NYC
    Posts
    658
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    keep taking shots ace

    man up already and stfu
    Wow that really hurt!Why am i being singled out like i'm the only one who complained? But all in all i'm happy with the outcome!

  3. #303
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,068
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I am amazed by this, didn't you just tell me a couple of hours ago, "I got it"

    see ya Tx
    I take back everything I said about you...lol he was out of control I applaud you sir.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

  4. #304
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Hopefully, you other NE trolls (FF2, Guido, etc.,), and those pretending to be a Jets fan, will be next.
    Why, aren't opposing viewpoints welcome here?

  5. #305
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Why, aren't opposing viewpoints welcome here?
    Don't be a clown, that isn't even remotely the issue.

  6. #306
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like

  7. #307
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    17,790
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    I take back everything I said about you...lol he was out of control I applaud you sir.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Don't be fooled: Tx will be back. He's had about 1287364 "permabans" and he's managed to have them all unbanned. We'll never be free of Tx. After all, who would be around to drive traffic if he was gone?

  8. #308
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who's PatsFanTX?

  9. #309
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    he didn't bother me at all, ever, but the Jet fans that he fires up drive me nuts, so Tx in reality just hurt himself. It's been too many years for me to deal with it anymore, if he comes back that will be someone else's call at this point as far as I'm concerned.
    Ditto. Tx is barely a blip on my radar when he's in that mode, just like SAR, DWC, Maine, Ray and a few others. Once they get all frothed up about something, either join in with some fun banter or get the hell out of their way. Kinda like Belushi in Animal House.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI

  10. #310
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,752
    Post Thanks / Like
    that was full of awesome.

    I' m drunk and it's St. Patty's day.


    Tx is banned!1

    jetswin is th eMAN!!!!1

  11. #311
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Why, aren't opposing viewpoints welcome here?
    Yes,being a d!ck about it however is not.

  12. #312
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Mai-Shu View Post
    Why don't to stfu troll. You deserve to be ban too. How many fights do you have with poster each month? Only jackasses like yourself and TX get into argument with other posters everyday.
    What are you talking about, I don't "fight"with anyone.

    I thought you had me on ignore?

    weirdo

  13. #313
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Posts
    688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    Yes,being a d!ck about it however is not.
    ??

  14. #314
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    ??
    Sorry just to clarify I meant relentless and vindictive trolling as perfected largely by PatsFanTX (although there are others)is not 'expressing an opposing opinion'...it's just being a d!ck

    I was not referring to your last post

    By all means an opposing opinion is welcome but assinine stupidity such as stating the Jets won't be above .500 for 4 years has no purpose other than to provoke and belittle.It's not big and it's not clever

  15. #315
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    By all means an opposing opinion is welcome but assinine stupidity such as stating the Jets won't be above .500 for 4 years has no purpose other than to provoke and belittle.It's not big and it's not clever
    TX deserves to be banned but not for that post. I think that one was his honest opinion.

  16. #316
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Amsterdam, NL
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    What are you talking about, I don't "fight"with anyone.

    I thought you had me on ignore?

    weirdo
    Is my post directed at you troll?

  17. #317
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    TX deserves to be banned but not for that post. I think that one was his honest opinion.
    Well that says much for his dubious judgement and jarring lack of football IQ.Bans for being flat out stupid are rare

    Having said that you and I both know the real motives behind that and about 51,000 other posts.Bless you for trying to see the positives in people though.

  18. #318
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Mai-Shu View Post
    Is my post directed at you troll?
    um, yeah it was.

  19. #319
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlichtie View Post
    Well that says much for his dubious judgement and jarring lack of football IQ.Bans for being flat out stupid are rare

    Having said that you and I both know the real motives behind that and about 51,000 other posts.Bless you for trying to see the positives in people though.
    We are all God's children brah.

  20. #320
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    333
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's the right number of victories I can predict so I won't get banned?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us