Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumors in other forums Patriots about to do Huge trade

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    I apologize to any Jets that I might have offed.
    Fixed it for you Tex

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntinJet View Post
    +1

He don't bother me at all, if he did he would be on ignore but I actually enjoy reading some of the $hit he posts.

He's fishing and catchin a bunch of suckers... It's a F**ckin riot!
    Oh so true! PFT has made an art of sucker fishing! I, for one, have no issue with PFT. It's comic relief, more often than not, to watch as he fishes. Oh, Brady is gay by the way. And Belichick is a cheating bastard.

How about we all put our big boy pants on and try to get along?

You can have disagreements and not make it personal. Just think about all the Jets and Patriots fans that are together in Afghanistan fighting together against some ******* that's trying to kill them.

If they can make that work, we can make JI a less volatile place.

Yeah because people who want to come here to see what's happening in FA enjoy the hell out of weeding through some 70 year old loser's attempts at getting a rise out of people.

The idiot posters who enjoy it, your life is probably just as sad, empty and pathetic as his.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Awesome! I've been banned plenty of times already for my douchiness.
    congratulations on your consistency

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Can't do anything but respect and appreciate this post.

I don't campaign for anybody to get banned, except for Tx, but only because he constantly antagonizes all fans, and does so in EVERY thread with his trolling and is an absolute a-hole when doing it. I would have no problem with once in a while, but there is no such thing with him, and his act is obsessive and ridiculous.

Having said that, JW's is outstanding. No problem with fans of the rival teams here to keep things balanced, other boards aren't like this, it's good to see this board trying to break that mold.
    That's a lie. You made a thread calling out FF2 to be banned.

The good news was that you were successful and dodged a bullet yourself. Just own it.

Brandon Lloyd released per espn ticker

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    Yeah because people who want to come here to see what's happening in FA enjoy the hell out of weeding through some 70 year old loser's attempts at getting a rise out of people.

The idiot posters who enjoy it, your life is probably just as sad, empty and pathetic as his.
    As I said earlier, if he bothers you that much put him on ignore. I said "I enjoy SOME of the $hit he posts." Now you want to say that My life is pathetic, sad and empty? I JUST DON'T LET SOMEONE WHO I CAN'T SEE OR PUNCH IN THE F*CKIN MOUTH UPSET ME is all.

You too may be 70 yrs old someday if you are able to control your temper

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Would you get this major league a-hole from Houston off this site once and for all? He has but one purpose. You all keep letting him slither back in. We don't need him. He adds NOTHING of value and is here to annoy, irritate and act condescending. But he does increase hits/posts, I guess.
    +1.

Don't forget the other trolling jackass, Guido. Their acts are tired. Good riddance to them.....we should only be so lucky.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    fyi we don't care what other boards do
    Really i didn't ask if u cared or not i was just stating my opinion thats all! Wow!lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post

Just think about all the Jets and Patriots fans that are together in Afghanistan fighting together against some ******* that's trying to kill them.
    WTF, if I was in a foxhole with RahRah, he'd blow my friggn" head off and spin it the the Afgan's have a solid regime.

WTF, if I was in a foxhole with RahRah, he'd blow my friggn" head off and spin it the the Afgan's have a solid regime.
    Peace out, Zombie Cowboy

No you wouldn't. You guys would try and survive.

On a brighter note, Brandon Lloyd is gone. Do you think Sanders can contribute more than he did?

I personally believe they're going to draft a WR in the 2nd round, if not the 1st.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

So what is this huge trade all about? Jets trading Sanchez & Tebow for Brady & Gronk? (-;

Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    So what is this huge trade all about? Jets trading Sanchez & Tebow for Brady & Gronk? (-;
    And a conditional 1st.

Undrafted Free Agent
    And a conditional 1st.
    I thought it was a straight up 2nd?

Quote Originally Posted by HuntinJet View Post
    I thought it was a straight up 2nd?
    This guy gets it! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    +1.

Don't forget the other trolling jackass, Guido. Their acts are tired. Good riddance to them.....we should only be so lucky.
    Now, I've stayed out of this catfight, so what's your point in bringing me into this, other than to further derail and troll this thread?

It must be clear to more posters than just me that the biggest complainers of the local Pats fans do the least amount of actual football discussion around here. (I exclude Ray in that list) There's a vocal few who do nothing BUT complain and bait "trolls" into verbal cat fights.

No you wouldn't. You guys would try and survive.

On a brighter note, Brandon Lloyd is gone. Do you think Sanders can contribute more than he did?

I personally believe they're going to draft a WR in the 2nd round, if not the 1st.
    I think you're right, but Bill hasn't been exactly stellar in his picking up WRs in the draft. What scares me the most is that now the TEs will be the only ones on the team who have ever caught a pass from TB. I don't see them keeping Edelman either.

Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    as to the trolling of Tx...should we just ban everyone who trolls here?

should we ban everyone who gets involved in the stadium threads for example for the insults that inevitably get hurled around around various people in those threads? should we ban everyone who argues over Chad/Farve/Tebow/Sanchez/Herm/Mangini/Rex?

see the point, this place is for discussions and to a certain extent arguments, we like to think that as adults, for the most part there are kids here as well, we can behave as we would in person with each other. Would Tx say the things he says to Ray (his favorite apparently) in person as he does here without getting a black eye? Probably not, but that could be said for almost anyone here at any time in their course of posting here. Can everyone here say they have never been over the top rude, obnoxious, or offensive to anyone on this board? Again probably not except for a small percentage of posters.

We don't like to ban people, we like to give multiple chances for people to fit in, we like for everyone to enjoy the place without acting over the top authoritatively we don't mind fans of other teams here.
    That argument simply does not hold any water in regards to Tx. ALL of us at one point or another makes a troll-ish posh. But he does it ALL THE TIME. It is his only purpose to antagonize and troll Jets fans. You can say ignore him but he posts more than anyone and in every thread. Give me a break. If anyone has deserved a permanent ban it is him