Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 372

Thread: Rumors in other forums Patriots about to do Huge trade

  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    I think you're right, but Bill hasn't been exactly stellar in his picking up WRs in the draft. What scares me the most is that now the TEs will be the only ones on the team who have ever caught a pass from TB. I don't see them keeping Edelman either.
    They have to keep Edelman right now, especially with DA's reputation as being brittle.

  2. #162
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oswego County, Upstate NY, USA with my wife and family.
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by Metro_Irvin View Post
    HOLY ****, how do you have 52k posts on a message board, much less a rival board?

    Hope the success of your football team makes up for your ****ty life
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    15/day for ten years on a rival's board is pathetic. I'm almost positive Tex isn't a teenage girl, but if he is, he should've matured out of that phase over the last decade.
    I know... I mean... how lifeless must one be to not only be an adult posting that much on a forum, but the forum FOR A RIVAL football team??!

    Then again, maybe he's... "special"... ya' know... and we shouldn't pick on him.

    Yes, TX, you are smart. Good post, TX... you can post just like a normal person. Great job TX! Way to go! You can do it!

  3. #163
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,752
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1223 View Post
    i would like to see what would happen if we went to Patriots Planet or any other of their boards and did the same thing he does here!You wouldn't last 24hrs before u were thrown out!
    You're a NYer you're supposed to show thick skin. Let them crawl in here. AFCEast and TX are solid, bullet headed Pats fans that have interesting points. I figure since we all share a little Parcells family tree, we can let teh good ones find their groove. The hayseeds don't try to flame in here; I think that is kind of evident.



  4. #164
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,113
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    as to the trolling of Tx...should we just ban everyone who trolls here?

    should we ban everyone who gets involved in the stadium threads for example for the insults that inevitably get hurled around around various people in those threads? should we ban everyone who argues over Chad/Farve/Tebow/Sanchez/Herm/Mangini/Rex?

    see the point, this place is for discussions and to a certain extent arguments, we like to think that as adults, for the most part there are kids here as well, we can behave as we would in person with each other. Would Tx say the things he says to Ray (his favorite apparently) in person as he does here without getting a black eye? Probably not, but that could be said for almost anyone here at any time in their course of posting here. Can everyone here say they have never been over the top rude, obnoxious, or offensive to anyone on this board? Again probably not except for a small percentage of posters.

    We don't like to ban people, we like to give multiple chances for people to fit in, we like for everyone to enjoy the place without acting over the top authoritatively we don't mind fans of other teams here.
    Yes, ban everyone.


    ...and everyone better fly straight....Jetswin banned a guy just to watch him cry.....

  5. #165
    Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    as to the trolling of Tx...should we just ban everyone who trolls here?

    should we ban everyone who gets involved in the stadium threads for example for the insults that inevitably get hurled around around various people in those threads? should we ban everyone who argues over Chad/Farve/Tebow/Sanchez/Herm/Mangini/Rex?

    see the point, this place is for discussions and to a certain extent arguments, we like to think that as adults, for the most part there are kids here as well, we can behave as we would in person with each other. Would Tx say the things he says to Ray (his favorite apparently) in person as he does here without getting a black eye? Probably not, but that could be said for almost anyone here at any time in their course of posting here. Can everyone here say they have never been over the top rude, obnoxious, or offensive to anyone on this board? Again probably not except for a small percentage of posters.

    We don't like to ban people, we like to give multiple chances for people to fit in, we like for everyone to enjoy the place without acting over the top authoritatively we don't mind fans of other teams here.



    But who acts like a d!ck loser everyday all day of their pathetic life, that's the difference between
    every poster other than the racist a$$hat from TX.

    You mods are pathetic.

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    That's a lie. You made a thread calling out FF2 to be banned.

    The good news was that you were successful and dodged a bullet yourself. Just own it.
    Being a person yourself who goes out of his way and campaigns for Jets fans to be banned, especially me, nothing but a whiny weasel and suck up to Pats fans and SOJF here, you have no room to talk.

    Only person I've extended any such campaign, has only been Tx.

  7. #167
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Yes, ban everyone.


    ...and everyone better fly straight....Jetswin banned a guy just to watch him cry.....
    For the last f*cking time... I wasn't crying, it was allergies!

  8. #168
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,397
    TX made fun of my favorite team

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    TX made fun of my favorite team
    C'mon, that isn't it, and you know it..

  10. #170
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,292
    Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post

    You mods are pathetic.
    I agree ban the mods!


    Bartender, another jack rocks!!

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

  11. #171
    So about that trade?

    Still love it, how the Pats continue to be paraded for their draft maneuverings and they continue to dump players they draft only 3 years later.

  12. #172
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Yes, ban everyone.


    ...and everyone better fly straight....Jetswin banned a guy just to watch him cry.....
    I love me some Folsom Prison Blues.

  13. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    So about that trade?

    Still love it, how the Pats continue to be paraded for their draft maneuverings and they continue to dump players they draft only 3 years later.
    But the media keeps "informing" us that Bill Belichick is a Hall of Famer and should not, can not, be questioned. I mean who are any of us to question him, even if it is what some of us are receiving a salary to do.

    Remember when you are a hall of fame coach it means that you are a hall of famer at everything you do. If you are a future hall of fame coach you are a hall of fame GM, a hall of fame grounds keeper, a hall of fame dance choreographer for half time shows and a hall of fame head of stadium security.
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 03-17-2013 at 06:27 AM.

  14. #174
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,136
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Being a person yourself who goes out of his way and campaigns for Jets fans to be banned, especially me, nothing but a whiny weasel and suck up to Pats fans and SOJF here, you have no room to talk.

    Only person I've extended any such campaign, has only been Tx.
    OK Pinocchio.

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=246042

  15. #175
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    674
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    So about that trade?

    Still love it, how the Pats continue to be paraded for their draft maneuverings and they continue to dump players they draft only 3 years later.
    I wish our jets could do the same. Only the Jets would hold on into their draft picks no matter how bad they are. Mark cough Suxchez cough cough.

  16. #176
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,566
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    I wish our jets could do the same. Only the Jets would hold on into their draft picks no matter how bad they are. Mark cough Suxchez cough cough.
    stop it.

  17. #177
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,568
    I guess what the CURRENT Jets regime is doing has somehow flown way over your head......don't worry grasshopper....you will understand soon.......maybe.



    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    I wish our jets could do the same. Only the Jets would hold on into their draft picks no matter how bad they are. Mark cough Suxchez cough cough.

  18. #178
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Reading, UK
    Posts
    5,504
    Quote Originally Posted by intelligentjetsfan View Post
    But the media keeps "informing" us that Bill Belichick is a Hall of Famer and should not, can not, be questioned. I mean who are any of us to question him, even if it is what some of us are receiving a salary to do.

    Remember when you are a hall of fame coach it means that you are a hall of famer at everything you do. If you are a future hall of fame coach you are a hall of fame GM, a hall of fame grounds keeper, a hall of fame dance choreographer for half time shows and a hall of fame head of stadium security.
    What I spotted this week was that the Patsies sign "experienced veterans" on short term contracts while the Jets pick up "over the hill players" who are the same ages. When Billy boy picks up guys who have missed time through injury it's called "low risk high reward" - when the Jets do it, it's "little more than patching over the holes".


  19. #179
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,568
    thats why I like the new jets regimes approach..as for the patriots...signing 34 year old adrian wilson does not scare me.



    Quote Originally Posted by JamesR View Post
    What I spotted this week was that the Patsies sign "experienced veterans" on short term contracts while the Jets pick up "over the hill players" who are the same ages. When Billy boy picks up guys who have missed time through injury it's called "low risk high reward" - when the Jets do it, it's "little more than patching over the holes".


  20. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Now, I've stayed out of this catfight, so what's your point in bringing me into this, other than to further derail and troll this thread?

    It must be clear to more posters than just me that the biggest complainers of the local Pats fans do the least amount of actual football discussion around here. (I exclude Ray in that list) There's a vocal few who do nothing BUT complain and bait "trolls" into verbal cat fights.
    Well, as a Jets fan and JI subscriber, I added my voice to this discussion. I find you incredibly annoying like some other NE trolls. You are nothing more than a pest here to stir it up. Once Tammy is gone, you will be too when NE is 3-13, 4-12 and back in their rightful place -- AFCE basement. That day is coming.

    Speaking for myself, I am here to discuss NYJ football wih other Jets fans. I don't care what you think. In fact, I wish you weren't here at all.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us