Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    So, about that trade...
    What Trade! LOL!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, about that trade...
    I thought it might be Mallett + high picks to AZ for LJ.

That would have sucked for us.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    as to the trolling of Tx...should we just ban everyone who trolls here?

should we ban everyone who gets involved in the stadium threads for example for the insults that inevitably get hurled around around various people in those threads? should we ban everyone who argues over Chad/Farve/Tebow/Sanchez/Herm/Mangini/Rex?

see the point, this place is for discussions and to a certain extent arguments, we like to think that as adults, for the most part there are kids here as well, we can behave as we would in person with each other. Would Tx say the things he says to Ray (his favorite apparently) in person as he does here without getting a black eye? Probably not, but that could be said for almost anyone here at any time in their course of posting here. Can everyone here say they have never been over the top rude, obnoxious, or offensive to anyone on this board? Again probably not except for a small percentage of posters.

We don't like to ban people, we like to give multiple chances for people to fit in, we like for everyone to enjoy the place without acting over the top authoritatively we don't mind fans of other teams here.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe you people let TX get under your skin so much. Some of you guys have been here for years.

If you haven't figured out his schtick yet...then wow.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    i would like to see what would happen if we went to Patriots Planet or any other of their boards and did the same thing he does here!You wouldn't last 24hrs before u were thrown out!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1223 View Post
    i would like to see what would happen if we went to Patriots Planet or any other of their boards and did the same thing he does here!You wouldn't last 24hrs before u were thrown out!
    fyi we don't care what other boards do

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post

should we ban everyone who gets involved in the stadium threads for example for the insults that inevitably get hurled around around various people in those threads? should we ban everyone who argues over Chad/Farve/Tebow/Sanchez/Herm/Mangini/Rex?

see the point, this place is for discussions and to a certain extent arguments, we like to think that as adults, for the most part there are kids here as well, we can behave as we would in person with each other. Would Tx say the things he says to Ray (his favorite apparently) in person as he does here without getting a black eye? Probably not, but that could be said for almost anyone here at any time in their course of posting here. Can everyone here say they have never been over the top rude, obnoxious, or offensive to anyone on this board? Again probably not except for a small percentage of posters.

We don't like to ban people, we like to give multiple chances for people to fit in, we like for everyone to enjoy the place without acting over the top authoritatively we don't mind fans of other teams here.
    This post is joke....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    @NFL_ATL: Patriots reportedly will release Brandon Lloyd http://t.co/1n3hoOFnB7 #FreeAgency

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    This post is joke....

lol

never noticed you before, now I see you

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol

never noticed you before, now I see you
    Awesome! I've been banned plenty of times already for my douchiness. Still a terrible post basically talking your way around why you don't ban the trolls when they purposely disrupt the board and take shot at the jets whenever they can. Its cool...

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    I thought it might be Mallett + high picks to AZ for LJ.

That would have sucked for us.
    The Mallett trade plus pick(s) for a high profile player like LJ was what I was thinking also.

That would be HUGE for the Pats.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only those whose mission is to antagonize. Those who want to discuss, debate or argue civilly are fine.

those that antagonize to excess should be gone. those that repeat themselves over and over ignoring that the discussion has moved on should also be gone.

Everyone is entitled to a mistake or two. That's NOT what we're talking about and you know it. How many antagonistic posts is Tx entitled to? Out of his demented 50,000 or so posts, how many were intended to flame someone else or Jets fans as a whole. 50%? 60%? more? His obnoxious side remarks and cynical know-it-all arrogant tone dominate his presence. Even in his response to you, he flipped you the bird by pretending to comply with your request and in the next sentence he smugly did it again. Sorry, I'd have zero tolerance to be treated like that Jetswin, whether I was a mod or not. But on this board, it is accepted as ordinary. I can't believe he had the cajones to do that to you in his very response to your request.

I don't mind fans of other teams at all. I do mind being constantly baited and antagonized and seeing it done to others by guys like Mike. Sorry, but the teeny minority of his posts that are actually worthy football discussion is not enough to atone for his douchebaggery to others. But... that's the culture of JI and that culture is perpetuated by the leniency for abuse that Sooth and his delegates allow. JMO.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe you people let TX get under your skin so much. Some of you guys have been here for years.

If you haven't figured out his schtick yet...then wow.

+1

He don't bother me at all, if he did he would be on ignore but I actually enjoy reading some of the $hit he posts.

He's fishing and catchin a bunch of suckers... It's a F**ckin riot!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can we just start a Ban the Trolls thread and stay on topic here?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    Only those whose mission is to antagonize. Those who want to discuss, debate or argue civilly are fine.

those that antagonize to excess should be gone. those that repeat themselves over and over ignoring that the discussion has moved on should also be gone.

Everyone is entitled to a mistake or two. That's NOT what we're talking about and you know it. How many antagonistic posts is Tx entitled to? Out of his demented 50,000 or so posts, how many were intended to flame someone else or Jets fans as a whole. 50%? 60%? more? His obnoxious side remarks and cynical know-it-all arrogant tone dominate his presence. Even in his response to you, he flipped you the bird by pretending to comply with your request and in the next sentence he smugly did it again. Sorry, I'd have zero tolerance to be treated like that Jetswin, whether I was a mod or not. But on this board, it is accepted as ordinary. I can't believe he had the cajones to do that to you in his very response to your request.

I don't mind fans of other teams at all. I do mind being constantly baited and antagonized and seeing it done to others by guys like Mike. Sorry, but the teeny minority of his posts that are actually worthy football discussion is not enough to atone for his douchebaggery to others. But... that's the culture of JI and that culture is perpetuated by the leniency for abuse that Sooth and his delegates allow. JMO.
    Your opinion doesn't matter

Last edited by RevisCroWilson; 03-16-2013 at 04:30 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    And Irving Fryar to the dolphins, it is ok to make your opponent better as long as you make yourself even more better.
    An the Patriots traded us Curtis Martin and Bill Parcells.

And we traded them Bill Bilichick.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I apologize to any Jets that I might have offened.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't do anything but respect and appreciate this post.

I don't campaign for anybody to get banned, except for Tx, but only because he constantly antagonizes all fans, and does so in EVERY thread with his trolling and is an absolute a-hole when doing it. I would have no problem with once in a while, but there is no such thing with him, and his act is obsessive and ridiculous.

Having said that, JW's is outstanding. No problem with fans of the rival teams here to keep things balanced, other boards aren't like this, it's good to see this board trying to break that mold.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    I apologize to any Jets that I might have offened.
    The problem is, you don't really mean this.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fnordcircle View Post
    Because I enjoy it. But I'm not going to say that gunnails posting on patsfans is any more or less pathetic than a patriot fan posting on patsfans.

I post here because I enjoy the competition in the AFC East, I love to hate the Jets as my team's primary rival and I like to read the points of view of other team's fans. I'm not particularly interested in trolling, I'm too old to care about internet slap fights. But I don't think any post on an internet discussion board has any real value other than an ultimately masturbatory one.
    Do I make you horny?

And, I can point you in the direction of other sites on the internet that could provide better masturbatory value, if want. No judgements; I was very understanding in the "gay Revis" thread.