Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumors in other forums Patriots about to do Huge trade

Jets Insider VIP
    How the hell could shipping Mallett or making a move for Sanders be considered a "huge" trade?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    what life? When you are a limp dick, how much life can you have? Posting here makes him erect. That's about it.
    LOL + infinity!

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    How the hell could shipping Mallett or making a move for Sanders be considered a "huge" trade?
    It's a huge let down.

Rookie
    Sorry you don't like his opinion. But there are many of us here that perceive it to be the case that this site caters to the trolls, particularly the one from Houston. It's as plain as day. Some of you mods are in abject denial of the reality that you all have created. No offense JW... I really like you and your posts, but please don't act blind to the obvious. And we DO "deal with it." Every damned day we visit JI, thanks to the troll favoritism around here. Case in point: Tx has been permabanned how many times? And for what? For antagonizing, right? So why is he allowed back here? Hypocrisy at its finest. Want to make a statement? Dump him and a few others for good and take control of threads back from obnoxious trolls. Not from fans of opposing teams, mind you.... civil ones are always welcome. But antagonists like Tx? Come on man.
    Wow u sent the Mod's into hiding with this one!

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by rich1223 View Post
    Its a sad day when a Gaytriots fan gets more respect from the mod's then our own members!This board has really gone South since i first joined in 04!
    Perhaps you should take a somewhat more active role on the site if you'd like to raise it back to your perceived level of Northiness. I don't think .2 posts a day is going to do it, maybe shoot for a post a day?

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Got it JDub.

I only respond to RahRah when he makes foolish comments about the Pats

Hell, 95% of Jets fans think he is a clown.
    Even in your feeble attempt to be humble and cooperative, you act like a dick. The last sentence in your post above had only one purpose. And your inclusion of it in your response to Jetswin is a great big F-You to him. He may look the other way, but the rest of us see it. Where is the brave mod to eliminate your sorry ass once and for all?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Perhaps you should take a somewhat more active role on the site if you'd like to raise it back to your perceived level of Northiness. I don't think .2 posts a day is going to do it, maybe shoot for a post a day?

Perhaps he enjoys just lurking the boards and reading what others have to say about the Jets???

I am the same way, I don't post a ton but I enjoy getting my info from here, although ever since the disaster of a year last year, its gotten harder and harder to enjoy the site because every thread is infiltrated with Patriot trolls who aren't trying to contribute or add insight, but rather just rile up us fans, an easy thing to do when our team sucks.

Rookie

Ok thanks for the input! I will try and be a better member in your eyes! But in all seriousness some of us work 12 to 14 hours a day to earn a living and sometimes its a little tight to find time every day to post on mess boards!Unless you like to fly on airplanes that are not fixed right!

Jets Insider VIP
    Sorry you don't like his opinion. But there are many of us here that perceive it to be the case that this site caters to the trolls, particularly the one from Houston. It's as plain as day. Some of you mods are in abject denial of the reality that you all have created. No offense JW... I really like you and your posts, but please don't act blind to the obvious. And we DO "deal with it." Every damned day we visit JI, thanks to the troll favoritism around here. Case in point: Tx has been permabanned how many times? And for what? For antagonizing, right? So why is he allowed back here? Hypocrisy at its finest. Want to make a statement? Dump him and a few others for good and take control of threads back from obnoxious trolls. Not from fans of opposing teams, mind you.... civil ones are always welcome. But antagonists like Tx? Come on man.
    I'm sure Jetswin will answer in kind, but I would like to add my thoughts to this if you don't mind. Tex is definitely annoying when he gets all wrapped up in his troll schtick. But when he does post about football, he can more than hold his own, which is more than I can say for a good 20 regular Jets posters who view this franchise and the NFL as some form of Madden, and that, to me, is offensive as a football fan. Then we have the 10 or so antagonistic, back-biting, flat out b!tchy JI regulars who derail every thread with their bickering and derision of anyone who doesn't share their views.

Given that, I'm more apt to be less offended by crap when it comes from someone I expect it from. It's those that are supposed to be on "my side" who bother me most when they start slinging it. So, I say toss those dissidents first, it's the "patriotic Jets" thing to do.

Hall Of Fame
    So, did the Pats win the trade?

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    So, did the Pats win the trade?
    I think Kraft picked up some new premium stocks and made some $.

Other than that, bupkis.

I'm sure Jetswin will answer in kind, but I would like to add my thoughts to this if you don't mind. Tex is definitely annoying when he gets all wrapped up in his troll schtick. But when he does post about football, he can more than hold his own, which is more than I can say for a good 20 regular Jets posters who view this franchise and the NFL as some form of Madden, and that, to me, is offensive as a football fan. Then we have the 10 or so antagonistic, back-biting, flat out b!tchy JI regulars who derail every thread with their bickering and derision of anyone who doesn't share their views.

Given that, I'm more apt to be less offended by crap when it comes from someone I expect it from. It's those that are supposed to be on "my side" who bother me most when they start slinging it. So, I say toss those dissidents first, it's the "patriotic Jets" thing to do.
    I've seen Tx post reasonably and intelligently. He is fully capable of being a contributing member of JI and an opposing team fan. But way more often than not, he consciously elects to be an antagonist. Sorry, but the douchebag in him tends to take over and dominates his behavior here. It's as if he has no self-control, just like an infant. On that basis, he does not belong here. His handful of insightful posts do NOT compensate for his antagonism, nor should they be used as an excuse to keep this pathetic loser around. Not sure what rules Sooth sets for the rest of his Mods, but I would have eliminated this recurring vermin a long time ago.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Metro_Irvin View Post
    Perhaps he enjoys just lurking the boards and reading what others have to say about the Jets???

I am the same way, I don't post a ton but I enjoy getting my info from here, although ever since the disaster of a year last year, its gotten harder and harder to enjoy the site because every thread is infiltrated with Patriot trolls who aren't trying to contribute or add insight, but rather just rile up us fans, an easy thing to do when our team sucks.
    Ok, so lurk and read. I'm not judging, just pointing out that if you are disappointed with something, the best way to go about fixing it is to address it directly.

Ok thanks for the input! I will try and be a better member in your eyes! But in all seriousness some of us work 12 to 14 hours a day to earn a living and sometimes its a little tight to find time every day to post on mess boards!Unless you like to fly on airplanes that are not fixed right!
    Way to raise the level of conversation by taking the antagonistic, passive/aggressive sarcastic approach. Guess I'll play it your way and get into the pissing match properly.

I was simply pointing out what I just said to MI above, that if you don't like what you see, take an active role in fixing it, don't just complain about it. As for time management, I am able to post here whilst taking care of two developmentally delayed children, having worked for the Department of Correction for 22 years (keeping those bad guys away from you), starting a new career as a nursing assistant, attending college to become a nurse, bike riding ~100 miles a week, going to the gym 5x a week and even fit in some football watching. Guess I'm some sort of savant.

EDIT- Oh, and I managed to squeeze in a bit of a cancer thing a month and a half ago. You'd have known that had you bothered to be paying attention to your beloved JI messageboard.
    Last edited by Jetworks; 03-16-2013 at 03:56 PM.

Wow how shocking, the racist, no life loser from TX who thinks he's part of the New England Patriots franchise acting a fool yet again.

Mods, do you feel bad for this poor bastard? Would banning him for good ruin his pathetic life, is that why you keep him around? You are a bunch of sad motherfckers if you keep him around to keep traffic moving.

Rookie
    Ok, so lurk and read. I'm not judging, just pointing out that if you are disappointed with something, the best way to go about fixing it is to address it directly.

Way to raise the level of conversation by taking the antagonistic, passive/aggressive sarcastic approach. Guess I'll play it your way and get into the pissing match properly.

I was simply pointing out what I just said to MI above, that if you don't like what you see, take an active role in fixing it, don't just complain about it. As for time management, I am able to post here whilst taking care of two developmentally delayed children, having worked for the Department of Correction for 22 years (keeping those bad guys away from you), starting a new career as a nursing assistant, attending college to become a nurse, bike riding ~100 miles a week, going to the gym 5x a week and even fit in some football watching. Guess I'm some sort of savant.

EDIT- Oh, and I managed to squeeze in a bit of a cancer thing a month and a half ago. You'd have known that had you bothered to be paying attention to your beloved JI messageboard.
    Sorry Obviously you took my post all wrong!I was not trying to be antagonistic sarcastic or any of the other things you stated!I was just stating the facts on why i don't post that much!But now u are the one with sarcastic remarks for no reason!Are u sure ur not having a bad day and are not tying to bait me into a pissing match?Because it sure looks that way!

Anyway sorry to here about ur Cancer i hope it all works out for u! and u beat that dreadful disease!

Agree a bazillion percent. Not having the Pats trolls would make this place so much more enjoyable and focused on the JETS as opposed to constant troll baiting and criticisms by Patriot fans. I welcome any fan of the NFL if they contribute but all the Pats guys do is troll and antagonize and it seems the mods come down harder on the Jets fan posters that point this out than the trolls themselves.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sorry Obviously you took my post all wrong!I was not trying to be antagonistic sarcastic or any of the other things you stated!I was just stating the facts on why i don't post that much!But now u are the one with sarcastic remarks for no reason!Are u sure ur not having a bad day and are not tying to bait me into a pissing match?Because it sure looks that way!

Anyway sorry to here about ur Cancer i hope it all works out for u! and u beat that dreadful disease!
    Yea, I think maybe I did take it wrong then. Seemed like that's what you were getting at and I ran with it. It's been a rough few days, so I guess my patience reserve is a bit low. Please accept my apologies. And thanks for the well-wishing.

Jets Insider VIP
    So, about that trade...

Rookie
    Yea, I think maybe I did take it wrong then. Seemed like that's what you were getting at and I ran with it. It's been a rough few days, so I guess my patience reserve is a bit low. Please accept my apologies. And thanks for the well-wishing.
    Of course!But u don't have to apologize its part my fault i should have worded my post a different way!So u wouldn't have taken it the wrong way!Yeah i can't imagine how ruff its been for u!Again my apologies also!

Quote Originally Posted by Metro_Irvin View Post
    HOLY ****, how do you have 52k posts on a message board, much less a rival board?

Hope the success of your football team makes up for your ****ty life
    This post sure sure did make up for my ****ty day. LMAO...hilarious...