Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumors in other forums Patriots about to do Huge trade

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    But Haynesworth and Moss played by the rules on the field. Suh is a maniac.
    HAHAHAHAHA

The Titans selected Haynesworth with the 15th overall selection of the 2002 NFL Draft. His draft stock had dropped out of the top ten because of perceived character concerns. He was recognized for releasing his temper out on his own teammates (Justin Hartwig in 2003). He looked murderous when he stomped and kicked the head of Andre Gurode, who was defenseless on the ground and without a helmet.

Haynesworth was ejected from the contest and received a five-game unpaid suspension following his antics.

He sure does played by the rule on the field.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    He is a RFA. Does that count as a 'trade'?
    I think so since they have to send picks over. Not sure if its a first and third or just a first.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd do Revis for Mallet and a 5th

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen314 View Post
    Lol you idiot!

A 5th is def tok high...try late 6th early 7th

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I don't know. Suh is not really the Pats kind of player. If BB got angry at WW making fun of Rex and feet, he might blow his stack with Suh.
    I am shocked a Suh trade hasn't been more the talk. Detroit has to move him other wise they are pretty much capped for years. Him to the Pats makes sense IMO. Makes me sad. Wilfork is on his last year next year, is 31 right now, and struggled with injury last year. I think that he ends up being a cap cut or traded next year.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SizzleBear287 View Post
    No, I would absolutely not trade the best player in franchise history to our most hated divisional rival. He's younger and better than Donovan McNabb if you must bring that trade up.

well have about this crazy scenario.. whoevever we trade revis to turns around and trades him to pats for a little extra kicker.. ha..

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen314 View Post
    Mallett and first for Revis and I will drive Revis to the airport.I believe Mallett has a big ben type arm and huge stature qb.I don't know if he's good,but I would gamble on him and a first round pick locks it up.That is the only package I would take from them.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    I think so since they have to send picks over. Not sure if its a first and third or just a first.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    They just signed WW2.0, so its not going to be Cruz, I think it has to be Mallet.
    He's going to the browns... and i love that Mallet's finally going to get some field time, but it's too bad Weeden's going to fizzle out. I thought he showed some promise.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    To be fair...Revis actual worth should be 3 first round picks in consecutive years type.Given he's injured/acl/ a first is mandatory or no go.He's the best defensive player in the league who shuts down half the field and nobody can do that.We need at least a first and a franchize type qb in return or I wouldn't even discuss with that team.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    Mallett and first for Revis and I will drive Revis to the airport.I believe Mallett has a big ben type arm and huge stature qb.I don't know if he's good,but I would gamble on him and a first round pick locks it up.That is the only package I would take from them.
    Unproven player vs future HOFer? And in the division?

Basically a player who's not going to play.

Mallett + 1st + 3rd IF you believe in Mallett

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Unproven player vs future HOFer? And in the division?

Basically a player who's not going to play.

Mallett + 1st + 3rd IF you believe in Mallett
    I don't know much about Mallett and I am not sure anyone does as he doesn't play.But we all know he has a rocket arm and he looked good in the preseason,and like I said that would be a gamble.But I would also say patriots would have to give us a first or no deal.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    They would never trade Mallet to a divisional rival (obviously), but as you can see from the avatar... I've been waiting.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    They would never trade Mallet to a divisional rival (obviously), but as you can see from the avatar... I've been waiting.
    The Pats traded Drew Bledsoe to the Bills ...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    And Irving Fryar to the dolphins, it is ok to make your opponent better as long as you make yourself even more better.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Wilfork is on his last year next year, is 31 right now, and struggled with injury last year.
    What the hell are you talking about?

Wilfork started every single game last year, including the playoffs, and had an All Pro year.

The last time Wilfork missed a game due to injury was 2009.

Get your facts straight.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    I am shocked a Suh trade hasn't been more the talk. Detroit has to move him other wise they are pretty much capped for years. Him to the Pats makes sense IMO. Makes me sad. Wilfork is on his last year next year, is 31 right now, and struggled with injury last year. I think that he ends up being a cap cut or traded next year.
    Agreed. Good post.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    At what point would you trade Revis to NE? Three picks including two ones?
    This is what IdiotBob thinks is in the works for Mevis to the Pats...

Pats have agreed to part with this year's #1 pick ' also next years (2014) #2nd rd pick + some kind of conditional pick in 2014 (Based on teams performance if Revis stays healthy) - See more at: http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php....L9AvMo1D.dpuf

Would YOU take it?
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 03-15-2013 at 07:44 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrene View Post
    Ya, well that's BUF.

....and Bledsoe was a washed-out leather shoe.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsta View Post
    To be fair...Revis actual worth should be 3 first round picks in consecutive years type.Given he's injured/acl/ a first is mandatory or no go.He's the best defensive player in the league who shuts down half the field and nobody can do that.We need at least a first and a franchize type qb in return or I wouldn't even discuss with that team.
    That's good you value revis that high, as I do.. Problem is if you were the gm revis would not be traded and we would lose him for 3rd rd comp pick which is basically a 4th rounder.. But atleast you held your tough stance in the negotiations..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleansweep2013 View Post
    That's good you value revis that high, as I do.. Problem is if you were the gm revis would not be traded and we would lose him for 3rd rd comp pick which is basically a 4th rounder.. But atleast you held your tough stance in the negotiations..
    Everybody on this board thinks Revis is the best defender in the league EXCEPT the people who count - the voters. Where is his DPOY? He is good no doubt, but you are what you are voted. Not self proclaimed.
    His recovery is where? Will he EVER be the same?
    He is worth a two this year because he is ovepriced in his salary. And a jerk.