Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jets Sign Antonio Garay

Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    McKnight is so damned frustrating. If he handled the ball better, he'd be the best back on the team.
    if IFS and BUTS were cherries and nuts ... every day would be Christmas ...

Give me Powell.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by crazyeffinjetsfan View Post
    Ok, using the generally accepted belief system about men and their vehicles, this guy must be hung like a charged fire hose.

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    if IFS and BUTS were cherries and nuts ... every day would be Christmas ...

Give me Powell.
    I've never heard that expression before. That is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @cc660: Antonio Garay signed with jets. New nose tackle.

Craig Carton does have connections.
    Most important being the one going from his anus to his boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    I have never felt so confident about a team after a losing season....I m just enjoying how they are going about things.....I also like the signings....I cannot wait till the draft comes.
    +1

The signings have all been smart moves so far. Jets haven't blown their load on some silly big-names they have been signing affordable players who give us depth and can be effective immediately.

Garay: Will Platoon with Ellis at NT

Goodson: Featured back who is faster than Greene and can actually catch the ball out of the backfield

Colon: Starting Right Guard who can maul in the running game

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't know anything about this guy. Is he capable of being a starter? Could he at least be a stop gap at this position along with Ellis so we can focus on othet areas ib the draft?

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    I don't know anything about this guy. Is he capable of being a starter? Could he at least be a stop gap at this position along with Ellis so we can focus on othet areas ib the draft?

Really? You don't have time to read the thread, or google, or both. Who is it that you're asking for this information?

Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post

Goodson is a career backup who has the ability to be an effective starter at the RB position. What I like most about him is he gives a competent receiver out of the backfield which we sorely missed after Ladainian left. Tanny not replacing LT killed Sanchez and our offense last season (remember all the frustrating drops Greene had last season?), every QB needs a safety valve RB to throw to even Manning and Brady.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Goodson is a career backup who has the ability to be an effective starter at the RB position. What I like most about him is he gives a competent receiver out of the backfield which we sorely missed after Ladainian left. Tanny not replacing LT killed Sanchez and our offense last season (remember all the frustrating drops Greene had last season?), every QB needs a safety valve RB to throw to even Manning and Brady.
    great profile, but this was about Garay. Good player, with great pass rush skills for a NT if he could only stay healthy. Maybe a platoon role will be good for he, and Ellis. We don't have much choice with our limited funds, but we have a lot of potential along with questions in all 3 of our signings

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    great profile, but this was about Garay. Good player, with great pass rush skills for a NT if he could only stay healthy. Maybe a platoon role will be good for he, and Ellis. We don't have much choice with our limited funds, but we have a lot of potential along with questions in all 3 of our signings
    Garay is another solid signing. Like you said he and Ellis will be a platoon.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ny, i read the.profile. i was asking othet opinions ... wow. Get off the boose.

@BrianCoz: Antonio Garay's 2013 base salary is $840,000, per NFLPA records

Hall Of Fame
    Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    New NT Antonio Garay says he's "like a young bull getting ready to go back in the ring." #Jets

Brian Costello ‏@BrianCoz
    Cromartie let Garay in the building and then said "what's up fat ass?" They played together in SD #nyj

Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr
    Antonio Garay said "I plan on having a great year this year, really don't care what happened last year and in the past." #nyj #jets

Garay on Barnes: "He's a beast off the edge." Two played together in SD #nyj

RT @JPPelzman: Garay says he still has about 70-plus family members in Rahway. That will boost attendance. #sellingseatsmansellinseats
    Last edited by sec.101row23; 03-19-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Cromartie let Garay in the building and then said "what's up fat ass?" They played together in SD #nyj
    LOL!