Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love the additions...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Your analysis, as usual is way off. The Jets are not drafting a TE "early". How absurd. Based on your predictions last year, perhaps you should not quit your day job.
    LOL

I didn't make any predictions last year, and who the F#@! are you?

If the Jets trade revis and get an additional 1st or 2nd, they will have additional picks, they absolutely should consider TE in the top 3 rounds and especially in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

WR and TE should be heavily considered targets on offense in the top 3 rounds, RB was addressed in a big way with the Goodson signing.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Wasn't Ray the one predicting Sanchez as a franchise QB ?

I think he also mentioned Tanny as a Cap guru.

Better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

You have to admire his optimism tho.Hope springs eternal
    Who the F are you and who desnigated you to speak for the board?

I didn't predict anything with Sanchez numbnuts

Didn't mention Tanny as anything

If you're going to accuse me of anything, and in the process call me a fool, you better have the posts to back it up, not look for the help of others.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    And who the f are you trying to represent Jet fans on this board? You're a douce yourself so STFU.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    That's the way to go... Cumberland proved last season that he can be a solid number two but as a starter he scares nobody...
    Not only that but everyone in the NFL uses double-TE sets now for a reason. Nothing wrong with have another TE on the roster who can get open and make a play. I want Eifert or Ertz on day 1.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Mai-Shu View Post
    And who the f are you trying to represent Jet fans on this board? You're a douce yourself so STFU.
    You should check what the hippies in that coffee shop are lacing your skunk with.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rah Rah Dude, you have been exposed. Show some grace.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Goodson is a breakaway threat at RB and he's costing us what, 2 million a year? Both Colon and Garay are proven starters and will bolster the lines. We have cut a lot if fat but have managed to recoup some.

We need a big TE, but maybe Cumby is up to the task and can start for us. Very encouraged that we finally have a real OC onboard too, people are expecting a 4 win season from the Jets, but we might be a surprise team this year though, looking forward to the draft though.
    just wishfull thinking on your part.they will be lucky to wi 3 games this year.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Mai-Shu View Post
    Piss off newb, you've been here 6 mos, you know nothing about me. And when did I claim to represent Jets fans, what the hell does that even mean?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Rah Rah Dude, you have been exposed. Show some grace.
    Exposed for what?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Goodson is a breakaway threat at RB and he's costing us what, 2 million a year? Both Colon and Garay are proven starters and will bolster the lines. We have cut a lot if fat but have managed to recoup some.

We need a big TE, but maybe Cumby is up to the task and can start for us. Very encouraged that we finally have a real OC onboard too, people are expecting a 4 win season from the Jets, but we might be a surprise team this year though, looking forward to the draft though.
    I'm in slick... I think by week three the fan base will love Idzik for no other reason than Goodson

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2