Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33

Thread: idzik following the colts pattern

  1. #1

    idzik following the colts pattern

    g.m. idzik is following the colts pattern for rebuilding the jets.you can be sure that the jets are looking foward to drafting a q.b. next year.I saw this coming a while back.it would be in the jets interest to fire head coach ryan.because ryan has lost all credibility as a leader.I resent the fact that the jets are signing has beens to fill the roster.the draft is the way to go in rebuilding the team for the future.I am sure that my fellow jet fans agree with me.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    g.m. idzik is following the colts pattern for rebuilding the jets.you can be sure that the jets are looking foward to drafting a q.b. next year.I saw this coming a while back.it would be in the jets interest to fire head coach ryan.because ryan has lost all credibility as a leader.I resent the fact that the jets are signing has beens to fill the roster.the draft is the way to go in rebuilding the team for the future.I am sure that my fellow jet fans agree with me.
    please stop posting.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,790

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    g.m. idzik is following the colts pattern for rebuilding the jets.you can be sure that the jets are looking foward to drafting a q.b. next year.I saw this coming a while back.it would be in the jets interest to fire head coach ryan.because ryan has lost all credibility as a leader.I resent the fact that the jets are signing has beens to fill the roster.the draft is the way to go in rebuilding the team for the future.I am sure that my fellow jet fans agree with me.
    I agree, from a fan standpoint, it has been hard to watch this team devolve over the past 2 years, but I don't think this is fair. We aren't in the facility and locker room everyday seeing how the team reacts to him. I think he will certainly be gone if the Jets don't have a surprisingly good season(which seems obviously unlikely at this point) but that's more of Idzik wants to have his coach rather than an indictment of Rex as a leader.

    The draft is the way to go in terms of rebuilding, but these "has beens" are the way to go to fill some spots. Mike Goodson atleast has some upside and and Colon can be a solid guard - both positions of need. Besides the 1st and 2nd round picks, you can't assume any other pick is going to step in a be a starter. That's just not how the draft works.

  5. #5
    What?
    You say Idzik is following Colts lead... 11-5 and playoff birth... Sounds like a good thing...

    Then you say you resent the way Idzik is proceeding...

    Why don't you practice posting in other threads before starting unintelligible threads of your own?

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,686
    What's the tally now on dumb threads started since the beginning of FA?

  7. #7
    OY VEY.

  8. #8
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    please stop posting.
    I think the fire Rex before start of 2013 ship has sailed.
    Last edited by JetFanGonz; 03-16-2013 at 04:22 PM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    g.m. idzik is following the colts pattern for rebuilding the jets.you can be sure that the jets are looking foward to drafting a q.b. next year.I saw this coming a while back.it would be in the jets interest to fire head coach ryan.because ryan has lost all credibility as a leader.I resent the fact that the jets are signing has beens to fill the roster.the draft is the way to go in rebuilding the team for the future.I am sure that my fellow jet fans agree with me.
    The Colts are an interesting team. I just started reading the book Movement by Gray Cook, about the player health evaluation system Cook designed called Functional Movement Systems. It has been in place with the Colts for a very long time, and is used to development 'movement baselines' for all players in seven common 'functional movements' in order to detect likelihood of players getting injured, as well as time for a player to heal from injury and perform at 100% effectiveness.

  10. #10
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    335
    [QUOTE=Brain Hemorrhage;4838586]The Colts are an interesting team. I just started reading the book Movement by Gray Cook, about the player health evaluation system Cook designed called Functional Movement Systems. It has been in place with the Colts for a very long time, and is used to development 'movement baselines' for all players in seven common 'functional movements' in order to detect likelihood of players getting injured, as well as time for a player to heal from injury and perform at 100% effectiveness.[/

    I think this regime has focused on bowel movements, as in the availability of sh***y players.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,726
    How do you get to be a has-been at age 25?

  12. #12
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    g.m. idzik is following the colts pattern for rebuilding the jets.you can be sure that the jets are looking foward to drafting a q.b. next year.I saw this coming a while back.it would be in the jets interest to fire head coach ryan.because ryan has lost all credibility as a leader.I resent the fact that the jets are signing has beens to fill the roster.the draft is the way to go in rebuilding the team for the future.I am sure that my fellow jet fans agree with me.
    Really?

    Wow......just Wow!

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    please stop posting.
    Whats the matter you can't handle the truth ?? Ok here you go, the Jets are drafting some great players who will be locked in forever. They also have some new geniuses in the draft room and I expect them to contend for the Divison and the Conference this year.....Feel better?

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,493
    Colts way of building is by being terrible at exactly the right time.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,685
    Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    g.m. idzik is following the colts pattern for rebuilding the jets.you can be sure that the jets are looking foward to drafting a q.b. next year.I saw this coming a while back.it would be in the jets interest to fire head coach ryan.because ryan has lost all credibility as a leader.I resent the fact that the jets are signing has beens to fill the roster.the draft is the way to go in rebuilding the team for the future.I am sure that my fellow jet fans agree with me.
    What is your point truth teller? How many draft picks do you think we get?

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,755
    Solid thread.

  17. #17

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    g.m. idzik is following the colts pattern for rebuilding the jets.you can be sure that the jets are looking foward to drafting a q.b. next year.I saw this coming a while back.it would be in the jets interest to fire head coach ryan.because ryan has lost all credibility as a leader.I resent the fact that the jets are signing has beens to fill the roster.the draft is the way to go in rebuilding the team for the future.I am sure that my fellow jet fans agree with me.
    Signing players to one or two year contracts for reasonable money does not hinder the rebuilding process. It's actually the smart move. The jets are going to build through the draft but you simply cannot fill 30 roster spots through the draft only.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    g.m. idzik is following the colts pattern for rebuilding the jets.you can be sure that the jets are looking foward to drafting a q.b. next year.I saw this coming a while back.it would be in the jets interest to fire head coach ryan.because ryan has lost all credibility as a leader.I resent the fact that the jets are signing has beens to fill the roster.the draft is the way to go in rebuilding the team for the future.I am sure that my fellow jet fans agree with me.

    Rex Ryan may not seem like a great head coach and he may not be but he also might be but he is a great defensive coordinator. Jets have their top D coordinator in Rex and they have a very good offensive coordinator in Marty Mornhenwig. Rex might be able to hold this team together during these rebuilding rough times. 6-10 for that team last year was a minor miracle without Revis and Holmes and with Sparano maybe being the worst offensive coordinator I've ever seen and a total lack of offensive talent. Lets see what Rex can do with the makeshift defense he is gonna have this season. If Rex can get them to finish in the top 10 he is worth his title. I don't know if Rex stays or goes after this season but we will see what hes made of.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    please stop posting.
    Please stop posting.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us