Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bet Big to Win Big (Revis)

Lets face it suckas: something is very wrong here.

at this point, revis should have been long gone. it seems that nobody is as interested as jet fans think

expect a 3rd rounder for him at best. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by palmetto defender View Post
    Why would the Niners overpay for an injured played in terms of picks and an absurd salary plus a MAJOR attitude problem when they can get two superb CBs early in the draft for FREE and with a lower salary by far. This is a deep draft at CB.
    If Everything was fine with Revis he would have been traded already. The attitudes of GMs has been unanimously reflected in the comments of every TV analyst and commentator I have heard - hard trade to make at this time and with the circumstances/demands as they are.
    what he said........nobody, and i mean NOBODY wants a head case on their team

Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    Lets face it suckas: something is very wrong here.

at this point, revis should have been long gone. it seems that nobody is as interested as jet fans think

expect a 3rd rounder for him at best. sorry

why trade him for a third if you get that back as a compensatory pick if he walks sounds silly to me

Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Lol at saying that revis has a major attitude problem.guy is a consummate professional. Sure he holds out but any team getting him would likely condition it on a contract extension being worked out.
    a guy who constantly *****es about his salary and only cares about himself is not a professional. yea sure he plays well but theres more to it than that. He *****es about his pay before the ink even dries NO THANKS