Tinstar's Mid March Mock/ No Trades

1st : Ezekiel Ansah

2nd : Tyler Bray

3rd : Christine Michael

4th : Chris Faulk

5th : Chris Harper

6th : Michael Williams

7th : Cooper Taylor

I just dont like Bray - if he isnt a leader and good locker room guy as a QB now, its hard to become that person.

HUGE fan of Chris Harper, especially after his 40 at his pro day. I think he presents great late value, just not sure how long he lasts. Cant see him past the 4th.

All Pro
    That is why getting that 13th pick for Revis is so important. Moving that pick for additional picks in the 2nd and 3rd would help push Tyler Bray out of the 2nd and into the 3rd where he belongs. If i have to make a draft without trades, i am spending my 2nd round pick on Tyler Bray. I don't think he will be there in the 3rd when the Jets pick.

Jets Insider VIP
    Everything from Round 3 on I like

I doubt Ansah makes it to #9 at this stage and I want nothing to do with Bray. If we're taking a QB in the 2nd round, give me Glennon or Manuel.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Everything from Round 3 on I like

I doubt Ansah makes it to #9 at this stage and I want nothing to do with Bray. If we're taking a QB in the 2nd round, give me Glennon or Manuel.
    3 OT
    2 QB
    1 DT
    1 OG
    4 olber
    1 CB

That's alot of players squeeze into 8 picks. We're getting a shot at our choice of OLB and OLman. Personally, if it's not a LT who can start at OLG i pick the OLBer.