Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tinstar's Mid March Top 10

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FijiJet View Post
    Prefer Jarvis Jones (if healthy) or Dion Jordan at #9
    I'd love to have Jones but hos condition scares the sh*t out of me after reading how many guys never play or end up retiring early when the have this condition.

Good medical report or not, the spinal stenosis scares me. I tried looking up the doctor and I can't find out much about him. I keep seeing "leading orthopedist Craig Brigham". I wanted to see if he had a Dr. James Andrews type reputation but I can't find one.

Not that Internet reviews mean a lot but the ones I have found about the guy are less than glowing.

Wondering if he was doctor shopping to get the diagnosis he wanted.

Anyone know anything about this doc?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinstar View Post
    Chiefs : Eric Fisher
    This team has a Running game a bunch of probowlers but can't protect it's QB. The biggest need was QB, but since That's been filled, the next best thing is a LT who can protect the QB and continue the solid effort in run blocking that Fisher offers over Joeckel.

Jags : Geno Smith
    When a team takes it's entire scouting staff, GM and HC to watch a player at his proday, it should send a signal to the rest of the league.

Raiders : Sharrif Floyd
    Raiders are now Elated the Jags have fallen in love with Geno Smith, get the player they have been salivating over.

Eagles : Luke Joeckel
    The OL almost got Mike Vic killed last season. This LT is too good to pass on.

Lions : Dee Milliner
    No greater need exist on the Lions than at CB.

Browns : Chance Warmack
    There best player is a RB so the team builds a wall in front of him just like he had at Bama.

Cards : Matt Barkley
    Best fit for Bruce Ariens.

Bills : Ryan Nassib
    Teams needs a QB. This team just might be stupid enough to take the WR, but i think the need for a QB trumps the urge and just like Tannehil last yr , he already knows the offense since his college HC is now the Bills HC .

Jets : Zeke Ansah
    When you can't stop the run around the edge or get to the QB without scheming, you take a player who has all the trademarks of your best OLB but a greater ability to get to the QB.

Titans : Kenny Vacarro
    Titans need safeties more than any other position on the team.
    After further examination, i now believe the Eagles and the Lions are gonna swap picks with the Eagles taking the CB and the Lions taking the LT.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    This team has a Running game a bunch of probowlers but can't protect it's QB. The biggest need was QB, but since That's been filled, the next best thing is a LT who can protect the QB and continue the solid effort in run blocking that Fisher offers over Joeckel.
    I dont see Fisher going top 5 much less #1 overall. He just isnt a dominate guy.

When a team takes it's entire scouting staff, GM and HC to watch a player at his proday, it should send a signal to the rest of the league.
    Even I dont see Jax taking anther QB this early

Raiders are now Elated the Jags have fallen in love with Geno Smith, get the player they have been salivating over.
    A DT with so many wholes? DT may still be the strongest position Oakland has I dont see it. They are pretty well sold on Milliner it seems and will need to fill roster spots.

If Joackel falls to 4 OK. He may be the safest bet in the draft.

If he is there OK

There best player is a RB so the team builds a wall in front of him just like he had at Bama.

Not a chance any GM who wants to keep his job takes a G this early. Cleveland is one of the loosingest teams of the last decade they need to take someone that will have an immediate impact. Also they have some pretty good young Gs already.

true but

Teams needs a QB. This team just might be stupid enough to take the WR, but i think the need for a QB trumps the urge and just like Tannehil last yr , he already knows the offense since his college HC is now the Bills HC .

hard to argue with. logic dictates they take one with this pick or later in the 1st on a trade

When you can't stop the run around the edge or get to the QB without scheming, you take a player who has all the trademarks of your best OLB but a greater ability to get to the QB.

I hope not. So many safer picks at OLB this is one that puts our GMs butt right out there IMO.

They have Pollard, Griffen, and Wilson and on OL they have Turner, Roos, and Stewart

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Jockel is a lock at 1 imo.

2. I think it can happen, looks like my man Dion climbed up to 2, however.

3. Agreed

4. Their OL is good, but it was on IR. Milliner makes the most sense.

5. Ansah. Detroit always goes BPA. Ansah is rising, great fit.

6. lolwarmack. I went Mingo, could reach for Rhodes, maybe even Vaccaro.

7. Noooooo. Arians QB is big and has a cannon. (Glennon)

8. Too high. Will nab him in 2nd.

9. Bad fit. 4-3 player

10. Dead wrong. Team's loaded a S. DL needs help. Star/Werner

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Ro 25 View Post
    1. Jockel is a lock at 1 imo.

2. I think it can happen, looks like my man Dion climbed up to 2, however.

3. Agreed

4. Their OL is good, but it was on IR. Milliner makes the most sense.

5. Ansah. Detroit always goes BPA. Ansah is rising, great fit.

6. lolwarmack. I went Mingo, could reach for Rhodes, maybe even Vaccaro.

7. Noooooo. Arians QB is big and has a cannon. (Glennon)

8. Too high. Will nab him in 2nd.

9. Bad fit. 4-3 player

10. Dead wrong. Team's loaded a S. DL needs help. Star/Werner

Thank you, i was too lazy type most of that. I think Joeckel and fisher are interchangeable at this point. there's a lot of "I don't think so" in there, but a few "ahhhhhh no." Barkley to ARZ is borderline retarded (c'mon tin, you're better than that. ANY QB in this draft is a better fit for ARZ than Barkley), Ansah has no business in our system and TEN filled their safety need.