Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 61

Thread: Just go away

  1. #1

    Just go away

    So for the last few weeks I was encouraged because I thought the JETS were making huge strides of getting back to being a real NFL team. No words from Rex or Woody and Idzik seemed to be in charge. Then this:

    Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN

    Does Woody Johnson expect Revis to be on Jets in 2013? "It depends. We’d like to have him on tm. But we’re tryin 2 always make tm better"

    http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/jet...de-darrelle-re

    While this statement isnt drastic, Woody Johnson is opening his mouth again and is getting frightening close to sticking his foot in it again. We ONLY need to hear from Idzik. Woody Johnson opening his mouth about football matters can only get us in trouble.


    Please, for the love of god, stfu Woody Johnson, just shut it!

    Just go away........
    Last edited by copernicus; 03-17-2013 at 11:42 PM.

  2. #2
    due to the fact that hes not positive whether or not the jets are going to be trading revis, he simply replied with the politically correct answer.

    I see nothing wrong with this.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by neonleon29 View Post
    due to the fact that hes not positive whether or not the jets are going to be trading revis, he simply replied with the politically correct answer.

    I see nothing wrong with this.
    Again, we have gone down this road before. Not a drastic statement, but I do not trust Woody or Rex blabbering to the point where we start to lose leverage.

    STFU Woody!

    please

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,842
    Whats wrong with what he said?

    "We'd love to keep him, but we're open to anything that makes the team better"

    Good answer if you ask me.

    Some of you guys will b*tch about anything.

  5. #5
    Seems like the perfect statement to me.

  6. #6
    He said last week at a Heath function he would speak this week about the team. He didn't want to take away from the function. He's now in AZ for the Owners meeting.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Whats wrong with what he said?

    "We'd love to keep him, but we're open to anything that makes the team better"

    Good answer if you ask me.

    Some of you guys will b*tch about anything.
    If it werent for the circus that he orchestrated over the past several years I would agree. I dont trust that this will be the end of his views on Revis

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    1,761
    You are grasping at this one. No harm no foul. He was answering questions at an interview and answered with a total non-committal answer.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,842
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    If it werent for the circus that he orchestrated over the past several years I would agree.
    I've never understood this "circus" BS.

    For once, I actually agree with Ray about something.

    What makes us a circus exactly? The Tebow signing? What else?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ubrnostrum View Post
    You are grasping at this one. No harm no foul. He was answering questions at an interview and answered with a total non-committal answer.
    possibly, yet everything this guy is involved with fails.

    Just makin me nervous

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Some of you guys will b*tch about anything.
    THIS

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    I've never understood this "circus" BS.

    For once, I actually agree with Ray about something.

    What makes us a circus exactly? The Tebow signing? What else?
    - Lying to the fans

    - WWE and long time Patriots fan John Cena as honorary captain of the team.

    - Santonio Holmes being Captain

    - Foot fetish video

    - Over hyping every player to the point where they under achieved

    - Lets get a snack

    - signing Braylon Edwards a week after he calls the JETS out for being
    clowns on twitter

    - challenging the fans verbally with inappropriate language at games

    - giving the middle finger to fans at MMA

    - Tatoo of Sanchez

    - Begging to be on Hard Knocks

    - Romney is more important than the JETS

    - Claiming they had no interest in Peyton Manning after Manning signs with
    Denver.

    - Inviting ESPN to cover everything Tebow

    - guaranteeing multiple SB victories with no HC-ing experience

    Am I missing anything? Feel free to add

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Whats wrong with what he said?

    "We'd love to keep him, but we're open to anything that makes the team better"

    Good answer if you ask me.

    Some of you guys will b*tch about anything.
    Cop is especially unique in this department, extreme and overly dramatic even. I'm not even sure he knows what he's upset about.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,727
    Holy over reaction Batman!

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,487
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    possibly, yet everything this guy is involved with fails.

    Just makin me nervous
    He was asked a question and he answered it. And it was a good answer.

    If you're convinced that every thing he gets involved in fails, then you shouldn't be a Jets fan. Because, you know, he owns the team and all.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Cop is especially unique in this department, extreme and overly dramatic even. I'm not even sure he knows what he's upset about.
    Your right Ray, it was a great few weeks of believing that the JETS were making strides to being back on track.

    Hearing Woody say anything is giving me flashbacks

  17. #17
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    5,487
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    - Lying to the fans

    - WWE and long time Patriots fan John Cena as honorary captain of the team.

    - Santonio Holmes being Captain

    - Foot fetish video

    - Over hyping every player to the point where they under achieved

    - Lets get a snack

    - signing Braylon Edwards a week after he calls the JETS out for being
    clowns on twitter

    - challenging the fans verbally with inappropriate language at games

    - giving the middle finger to fans at MMA

    - Tatoo of Sanchez

    - Begging to be on Hard Knocks

    - Romney is more important than the JETS

    - Claiming they had no interest in Peyton Manning after Manning signs with
    Denver.

    - Inviting ESPN to cover everything Tebow

    - guaranteeing multiple SB victories with no HC-ing experience

    Am I missing anything? Feel free to add

    Are you criticizing Woody or Rex? You're all over the ****ing map. Maybe you should take your own advice and take a little vacation from this team. It doesn't seem to do you any good.

  18. #18
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,842
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    - Lying to the fans

    - WWE and long time Patriots fan John Cena as honorary captain of the team.

    - Santonio Holmes being Captain

    - Foot fetish video

    - Over hyping every player to the point where they under achieved

    - Lets get a snack

    - signing Braylon Edwards a week after he calls the JETS out for being
    clowns on twitter

    - challenging the fans verbally with inappropriate language at games

    - giving the middle finger to fans at MMA

    - Tatoo of Sanchez

    - Begging to be on Hard Knocks

    - Romney is more important than the JETS

    - Claiming they had no interest in Peyton Manning after Manning signs with
    Denver.

    - Inviting ESPN to cover everything Tebow

    - guaranteeing multiple SB victories with no HC-ing experience

    Am I missing anything? Feel free to add
    LOL

    Are you sh*ttin me?

  19. #19
    Sounded like a reasonable statement from Woody. Fairly innocuous

  20. #20

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    - Lying to the fans

    - WWE and long time Patriots fan John Cena as honorary captain of the team.

    - Santonio Holmes being Captain

    - Foot fetish video

    - Over hyping every player to the point where they under achieved

    - Lets get a snack

    - signing Braylon Edwards a week after he calls the JETS out for being
    clowns on twitter

    - challenging the fans verbally with inappropriate language at games

    - giving the middle finger to fans at MMA

    - Tatoo of Sanchez

    - Begging to be on Hard Knocks

    - Romney is more important than the JETS

    - Claiming they had no interest in Peyton Manning after Manning signs with
    Denver.

    - Inviting ESPN to cover everything Tebow

    - guaranteeing multiple SB victories with no HC-ing experience

    Am I missing anything? Feel free to add
    I think these are more "REX issues" than "Woody issues".

    And by the way, I still love Rex, regardless of the things that you (sensitive) guys have problems with...(see above).

    Does the Foot Fetish Issue bother me at all?...Nope.
    Do I care the slightest about "Lets Get a Snack"?...Nope.
    Does Rex's hoopla & bravado bother me at all?...Nope.

    I love the guy, & only hope he continues as our HC for many years to come.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us