Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Anybody see/hear Kraft at the NFL meetings

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Yeah, but this is coming from you - the guy who says that Welker is a modern day Wade Boggs. And to say that after all that Wade did for you....he led you to that World Series victory in 86'.....

Wait a minute
    Ugh. Thanks for the happy memories.

1986 was probably my worst year as a Boston sports fan. From the Bears coronation festival otherwise known as Super Bowl XX, to the Pats' front office leaking to the local press the names of the numerous recreational drug users on the team, to the Len Bias tragedy, to the Red Sox World Series debacle. Not good times.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Ugh. Thanks for the happy memories.

1986 was probably my worst year as a Boston sports fan. From the Bears coronation festival otherwise known as Super Bowl XX, to the Pats' front office leaking to the local press the names of the numerous recreational drug users on the team, to the Len Bias tragedy, to the Red Sox World Series debacle. Not good times.
    Yeah, thanks for that, last SB party I ever hosted. By halftime no one was watching the game.

Being a Mets fan '86 was fun. I was the only one in a room of Boston fans and caught a lot of crap in game 6 until Mets Hall of Famer (he isn't but should be lol), Bill Buckner let the ball go between the wickets.

And Len Bias is one of sports history's big "What Ifs". Such a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    You may be right, I'm just tellin' ya what I heard. All I know is, he's been on 6 teams in 10 years.
    Well, you can understand him moving on from teams he has not produced for.
    But the last 2 moves to St louis and the pats were just to follow McDaniels from Denver. Once they gave the reins to Tebow he begged out.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    LOLz...on what planet?
    He's right. It does. In the ''pretend lawyer'' zone 1/2 doesn't mean 'half', it means 'or'

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Yeah, thanks for that, last SB party I ever hosted. By halftime no one was watching the game.

Being a Mets fan '86 was fun. I was the only one in a room of Boston fans and caught a lot of crap in game 6 until Mets Hall of Famer (he isn't but should be lol), Bill Buckner let the ball go between the wickets.

And Len Bias is one of sports history's big "What Ifs". Such a shame.
    Len Bias AND Reggie Lewis. Talk about a snake bitten couple of decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    Easy there internet tough guy.
    Yeah, like I care what you think...another troll pretending to be a Jets fan.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    LOLz...on what planet?
    I know you can't be that stupid? Then again....

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Your still wrong that is between two words not two integers. "doofus" And i am not trolling- i never said one bad word about the jets in this thread and have been very respectful until being called a doofus.You don't want to argue the point no more - just don't continue to post on the thread, and place me on ignore.
    Yes, you are correct regarding numbers. However, this is not a memo/white paper. The subject of the discussion was clear enough for you to decipher what I was saying. Only a smart azz troll would try and split hairs between / and -.

Also, regarding the word "doofus," I did not call you that. It is not in my vocabulary. Your fellow Patsies troll, FF2, used the word. In one of my posts I replied back to "him" using that word. Check your facts (see post 111).

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    He's right. It does. In the ''pretend lawyer'' zone 1/2 doesn't mean 'half', it means 'or'
    Ha! We all know you have a sad and pathetic life as illustrated by you posting on a rival site many times a day -- subjecting your self to insults, scorn, bans, etc. Most people would get the message and leave. Only a person with a sad lonely life would subject him/herself to such treatment. Not sure what you are missing -- great sex, companionship (if you can get a woman, get a dog), your career/job stinks, etc. In other words, get a life.
    Last edited by jetssjumets; 03-20-2013 at 08:31 PM.

you are 1/2 a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post

Yes, you are correct regarding numbers. However, this is not a memo/white paper. The subject of the discussion was clear enough for you to decipher what I was saying. Only a smart azz troll would try and split hairs between / and -.

Also, regarding the word "doofus," I did not call you that. It is not in my vocabulary. Your fellow Patsies troll, FF2, used the word. In one of my posts I replied back to "him" using that word. Check your facts (see post 111).

Ha! We all know you have a sad and pathetic life as illustrated by you posting on a rival site many times a day -- subjecting your self to insults, scorn, bans, etc. Most people would get the message and leave. Only a person with a sad lonely life would subject him/herself to such treatment. Not sure what you are missing -- great sex, companionship (if you can get a woman, get a dog), your career/job stinks, etc. In other words, get a life.
    Then just put me on ignore and don't ever worry about seeing my posts again. If it hurts when you do something then stop doing it.

All League

+10000

lmfao....Perpetually angry is no way to go through life as a pretend lawyer. What's even funnier is you could have chosen to pretend to be ANYTHING on the internet, yet the highest achievement you could dream up is that of a simple attorney.
    Last edited by GuidoYaztremski; 03-21-2013 at 03:50 PM.