Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Anybody see/hear Kraft at the NFL meetings

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    But if all Pats* fans felt this way, there wouldn't be a public outcry about Welker's departure.
    The move was polarizing the fans that are upset are going to be vocal about it, that is why they are called fans.

I am more upset about the pats not willing to pay Lloyd 4.9mill next year and cutting him. I know it is a down market and they think they can use the 4 mill in extra cap space this year in way to provide more value, but I liked LLoyd and I don't like that they did it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Why?
    Guy has got a sense of humor and isn't overtly nasty -- both of which set him apart from most of the trolls. I've got no problem with him.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RIJetFan View Post
    Guy has got a sense of humor and isn't overtly nasty -- both of which set him apart from most of the trolls. I've got no problem with him.
    The next coffee milk is on me!

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    The move was polarizing the fans that are upset are going to be vocal about it, that is why they are called fans.

I am more upset about the pats not willing to pay Lloyd 4.9mill next year and cutting him. I know it is a down market and they think they can use the 4 mill in extra cap space this year in way to provide more value, but I liked LLoyd and I don't like that they did it.
    I read that he was a locker room cancer and didn't fit in and that's the main reason they didn't bring him back.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    The next coffee milk is on me!
    did you say coffee milf?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Regardless of the he said she said, it's a PR train wreck for Bobby Kraft. And there's one thing I know from being a Jets fan and that's a PR Train Wreck!

Frankly IMHO, I don't think they really wanted him back, but are trying to make it look like they did to save face with Pats* fans. They should've just said their offense is going in a different direction b/c doing it the "Wes Welker Way" didn't get them any Super Bowl wins.
    I swear this is exactly what I said in 3 different posts in this thread, but the Patman is still talking about Wes's deal and how he needed to rush to defend Kraft here.

Well said.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read that he was a locker room cancer and didn't fit in and that's the main reason they didn't bring him back.
    He is not a cancer, he is just a lone wolf that keeps to himself, just not very friendly I guess and he is very surly with the media.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    I swear this is exactly what I said in 3 different posts in this thread, but the Patman is still talking about Wes's deal and how he needed to rush to defend Kraft here.

Well said.
    abd I disagree with the premise, the pats wanted welker back but only at their number.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    abd I disagree with the premise, the pats wanted welker back but only at their number.
    . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
    . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:. . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . .~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . ~,_. . . ..~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .=,_. . . .-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .=-._. . .;,,./`. . / . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

Nevermind...this isn't worth it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spin spin spin! You could get a job as a washing machine Patman.

Re: Article Discussion: Patriots owner claims offering receiver
    by NHPeytonFan18 on Yesterday, 9:29 pm #2933245

Lonsman wrote:
    Well, here's the view from Boston:
    Nobody is buying into anything Kraft is saying. The stuff he's spewing is unprecedented and reflects the alienation that Patriots' fans are feeling. Damage Control and tonight he's basically saying he doesn't give two S*ITS what Brady thinks about it. Even most Boston writers/pundits think letting Welker go sucks the big one. There are so many holes in Kraft's spin that a lot of comments in the local press read like "Bob, keep your yap shut cuz you're only making things worse."
    Even many die-hard Pats' fans are saying that they hope Wes comes into Gillette Stadium and hands the Pats' their keesters. As I commented after the trade, Broncos fans have NO IDEA how lucky they are! You've got a thoroughbred, an incredibly professional talented and durable player who's going to make your offense a nightmare for opposing defences.

http://neighbors.denverpost.com/viewtopic.php?p=2933685

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    You understand that it is 2013 and that in 4 months it will be 2 years. I think we found Bush's "One child left behind"
    We know you are dumb enough to continue posting on a rival site where you are not welcomed. However, dumbazz, I clearly stated in my post 1 or 2 years (1/2). Learn to read and comprehend, troll.

Ummmm...Do you know what year is it? Check your math doofus.

I hope to god that if am lucky enough to be functioning at 70 and am single, I am banging a 32 year old.
    Hey doofus or more like trolling a-hole, see my reply to the other trolling dope above. Now, GFY.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    We know you are dumb enough to continue posting on a rival site where you are not welcomed. However, dumbazz, I clearly stated in my post 1 or 2 years (1/2). Learn to read and comprehend, troll.

Hey doofus or more like trolling a-hole, see my reply to the other trolling dope above. Now, GFY.....
    you dont express 1-2 years like 1/2 that is the expression for a half dofus..
    Last edited by patman; 03-19-2013 at 09:02 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

To me, cutting Lloyd isn't even in the same ballpark as losing Welker.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    you dont express 1-2 years like 1/2 that is the expression for a half dofus..
    The "/" symbol means "or." But, frankly, I don't give a crap what you or the other trolls think. Shove it. Better yet, GFY, trolling ahole. How is that for expression?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "/" symbol means "or." But, frankly, I don't give a crap what you or the other trolls think. Shove it. Better yet, GFY, trolling ahole. How is that for expression?
    Easy there internet tough guy.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your still wrong that is between two words not two integers. "doofus" And i am not trolling- i never said one bad word about the jets in this thread and have been very respectful until being called a doofus.You don't want to argue the point no more - just don't continue to post on the thread, and place me on ignore.
    Last edited by patman; 03-20-2013 at 09:07 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "/" symbol means "or."
    LOLz...on what planet?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOLz...on what planet?
    Be careful he will call you a doofus and say mean words to you

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    TIMEOUT!

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is not a cancer, he is just a lone wolf that keeps to himself, just not very friendly I guess and he is very surly with the media.
    You may be right, I'm just tellin' ya what I heard. All I know is, he's been on 6 teams in 10 years.