Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody see/hear Kraft at the NFL meetings

The old man knows he ****ed up, has an upset HOF QB, and a pissed off fan base from whom he hasn't heard anything but cheers and praise in over a decade.

Spin City.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    What a Dumb thing to say - "we offered him more money, yet he still went to another team". Dph. What does that say about the Pats Kraftie? (in case you can't figure it out - he took a pay cut to go play somewhere else).
    by the time he realized he wasn't worth what he was asking for and came back to NE they had already signed Amendola

Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    Facts: Human beings want money. Wes was looking for more money. He signed with Denver.

Kraft: but also,

So you offered the best deal, you understand that he wants the best (monetary) deal, he turned down your best deal because there was only a gap of $2mm. Got it.

:jackchanWTFmeme:

#kraftisonsomegood****
    Welker wanted 20 million guaranteed and around 30 million over 3 years. The Pats offered 10 over two guaranteed and 16 over two years if he met reasonable incentives. Welker would also get 8 million of the 10 during the first year of the Pats contract.

Denver offered 2 years 12 million. Straight 6 million a year, none guaranteed. They can cut him in camp.

If you think Denver's deal was better, thank God you don't work for me.

What a Dumb thing to say - "we offered him more money, yet he still went to another team". Dph. What does that say about the Pats Kraftie? (in case you can't figure it out - he took a pay cut to go play somewhere else).

No, by the time Welker had the final offer from Denver, Amendola was already signed. There was no where for Welker to go.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwichjetfan View Post
    The old man knows he ****ed up, has an upset HOF QB, and a pissed off fan base from whom he hasn't heard anything but cheers and praise in over a decade.

Spin City.
    He didn't piss me off, The team made a business decision. Welker wanted 3 and 24 from the pats, the pats offered 2 and 10 with another 6 in incentives, Welker and the pats both went shopping, The pats found thier guy first.

Would I love to have seen Welker, sure, but I understand the team not wanting to meet the 3 and 24 that Welker and the agent sought. The pats had to protect themseleves in case BB did misjudge the market and Welker was able to get 3 and 24, It turns out BB did not misjudge the market and Welker moved on.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    No, by the time Welker had the final offer from Denver, Amendola was already signed. There was no where for Welker to go.
    Cool story bro. Doesn't jive with Kraft's version above. And they are checking out Sanders because?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFuel View Post
    He is right how pathetic to have over 45,000 on another teams fan site. Some people need to get a real life.
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Why?
    I have to defend FF2 here...

Seriously... with so many reasons to call him pathetic, doesn't it seems kind of petty to just name this one?

You can thank me later FF2

Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    Did the old drunk have Goodell on one arm and his 22 year old gold digging skank on the other?
    Is this true -- Kraft has a young woman? Seriously, I am asking because this is the first I am hearing about this. If so, what a low life scumbag. Didn't his wife just pass 1/2 years ago? That didn't take long for Kraft to start looking at other women -- and a 22 year old too! Geesh, creepy. Grandpa in the crib with the grandchildren.

Cool story bro. Doesn't jive with Kraft's version above. And they are checking out Sanders because?

It exactly matches Kraft's version. How does it differ?

And what does going after Sanders who will line up outside have to do with a slot guy like Wes????

How doesn't it jive, I just seen krafts interview on tv. Why are they checking out Sanders? To improve the team why else. Right now there is only 2 guys on the roster at Wr.
    Last edited by patman; 03-18-2013 at 09:54 PM.

People are finally realizing this guy is a fraud. Why do you think he didn't mind being in NY to settle the labor issues? Could he be because he was banging that young broad while his wife was back home dying of cancer? John Edwards part II

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSpleen View Post
    People are finally realizing this guy is a fraud. Why do you think he didn't mind being in NY to settle the labor issues? Could he be because he was banging that young broad while his wife was back home dying of cancer? John Edwards part II

Talk about a crummy accusation. Kraft's wife died in July '11. How long should he have waited to have a relationship so that it meets your approval?

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    I have to defend FF2 here...

Seriously... with so many reasons to call him pathetic, doesn't it seems kind of petty to just name this one?

You can thank me later FF2

Thanks got having my back brah.

Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Is this true -- Kraft has a young woman? Seriously, I am asking because this is the first I am hearing about this. If so, what a low life scumbag. Didn't his wife just pass 1/2 years ago? That didn't take long for Kraft to start looking at other women -- and a 22 year old too! Geesh, creepy. Grandpa in the crib with the grandchildren.
    Been longer than that and she's 32.

Life goes on.

I hope you never lose anyone close.

Bob Kraft has small penis. The 15 year old girl he dates said so.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Why?
    You tell him. You don't need a life if you don't want one, and if you've tried and it just didn't work out then that's nobody's business either.

All Pro
    Kraft does nothing positive by making these comments. He ends up slighting Welker's agent, implying that Welker was foolish, and then dissing Tom Brady, not to mention making himself look petty. Yeah, this is productive.

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    You tell him. You don't need a life if you don't want one, and if you've tried and it just didn't work out then that's nobody's business either.
    Thanks man, it's good to have the support.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Bottom line....Kraft said he felt they made an offer to Welker in what was the Patriots opinion, a fair market offer.

The Broncos felt a fair market offer was more than what the Pats deemed The Pats fair market value.

Broncos benefited from a smug owner.....The arrogance continues.

Why is Robert Kraft saying that Wes Welker might be cut after year 1 in Denver? Why is Kraft commenting on Welker's deal with Denver at all?

Bob Kraft says he doesn't answer to Tom Brady???

Hey Krafy you smug bastard, you ain't no model franchise without #12

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    If you think Denver's deal was better, thank God you don't work for me.
    Did you even read the article? Kraft himself said there was a gap he wasn't willing to match, and also said he understands Wes's agents worked to get him the best deal. Why you felt the need to rush to Krafts defense here is beyond me. He's clearly trying to spin what happened in order to appease his fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    He didn't piss me off
    Obviously you're not an entire fan base, and even more obviously, you know the vast majority, save for a few small groups of people, are very upset with the way the Welker situation was handled. Again, if you fancy yourself an objective, intelligent sports fan, why rush to defend Kraft here? This thread and my posts weren't about the Welker trade, they were about Kraft attempting to spin what happened, when nothing needed to be said in the first place. If he didn't want to pay him, that's his prerogative...it's his team. He seems small here, trying to explain himself.

Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Kraft does nothing positive by making these comments. He ends up slighting Welker's agent, implying that Welker was foolish, and then dissing Tom Brady, not to mention making himself look petty. Yeah, this is productive.
    Perfectly said.