Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: Olivia Wilde: best GF EVER!

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,531

    Olivia Wilde: best GF EVER!

    Olivia Wilde treated her funnyman fiance Jason Sudeikis to a racy date night by booking a private room in a New York strip club, according to a report.

    The actress is said to have hired two pole dancers at the Penthouse Executive Club to perform for her and the “Saturday Night Live” regular.

    A witness at the venue tells the New York Post gossip column Page Six, “Olivia booked the private champagne room with two dancers. She took Jason inside, and while he wasn’t allowed to touch the dancers, she could touch them.

    “They were in there for two hours, Olivia picked up the entire tab. Jason is a lucky guy.”

    The stars’ wild night out is said to have taken place just over a month ago, after they went public with their engagement in January.

    Wilde is no stranger to exotic dancing – she played a stripper and gave a lapdance in the 2012 comedy “Butter.”

  2. #2
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,092
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Olivia Wilde treated her funnyman fiance Jason Sudeikis to a racy date night by booking a private room in a New York strip club, according to a report.

    The actress is said to have hired two pole dancers at the Penthouse Executive Club to perform for her and the “Saturday Night Live” regular.

    A witness at the venue tells the New York Post gossip column Page Six, “Olivia booked the private champagne room with two dancers. She took Jason inside, and while he wasn’t allowed to touch the dancers, she could touch them.

    “They were in there for two hours, Olivia picked up the entire tab. Jason is a lucky guy.”

    The stars’ wild night out is said to have taken place just over a month ago, after they went public with their engagement in January.

    Wilde is no stranger to exotic dancing – she played a stripper and gave a lapdance in the 2012 comedy “Butter.”
    My first thought is Wow what a lucky guy.

    My second thought is wow she's nuts, bi and will leave him for a chucky looking Degeneres type as soon as the dew is off the flower of their whirlwind hollywood romance.

    -

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,531
    yes, but in the interim, he's going to have MAJOR FUN!

  4. #4
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,092
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    yes, but in the interim, he's going to have MAJOR FUN!
    It said right in the article that he couldnt touch the other broads.

    **** that.

    -

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,531
    Did you miss the part where he's tapping Olivia Wilde?

  6. #6
    I misread the title. Thought it said best GIF ever! As I read the story, I got more excited to see this GIF. I continued reading and realized there was no GIF at the bottom of your post nor was there a link to a page with a GIF. I am disappointed to say the least.

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,531
    Quote Originally Posted by NxYxJets View Post
    I misread the title. Thought it said best GIF ever! As I read the story, I got more excited to see this GIF. I continued reading and realized there was no GIF at the bottom of your post nor was there a link to a page with a GIF. I am disappointed to say the least.
    Next time I will include a disclaimer to cover your crappy reading skills. Cool?

  8. #8
    Sounds like a great night. Could have been made perfect if the action took place in a Waldorf=Astoria suite, with Olivia and the gals naked and bringing each other to orgasm.

  9. #9
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,299
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Olivia Wilde treated her funnyman fiance Jason Sudeikis to a racy date night by booking a private room in a New York strip club, according to a report.

    The actress is said to have hired two pole dancers at the Penthouse Executive Club to perform for her and the “Saturday Night Live” regular.

    A witness at the venue tells the New York Post gossip column Page Six, “Olivia booked the private champagne room with two dancers. She took Jason inside, and while he wasn’t allowed to touch the dancers, she could touch them.

    “They were in there for two hours, Olivia picked up the entire tab. Jason is a lucky guy.”

    The stars’ wild night out is said to have taken place just over a month ago, after they went public with their engagement in January.

    Wilde is no stranger to exotic dancing – she played a stripper and gave a lapdance in the 2012 comedy “Butter.”
    I wonder at what point in the evening did he come to the realization that there's no sex in the Champagne Room?

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,531
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I wonder at what point in the evening did he come to the realization that there's no sex in the Champagne Room?
    money >>>>>> rules? POSSIBLY.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Sounds like a great night. Could have been made perfect if the action took place in a Waldorf=Astoria suite, with Olivia and the gals naked and bringing each other to orgasm.
    ...And we had a gif to show us that...

  12. #12
    I like her more and more. She told Justin Bieber to please put his shirt back on on Leno. lol

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    ...And we had a gif to show us that...
    A start....






  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,101
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    It said right in the article that he couldnt touch the other broads.

    **** that.

    -
    yeah. sounds like my life and someone dumb enough to pay for it.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    A start....





    Thanks Borgo. Now I can't get up from my desk.

  16. #16
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,994
    So she brings him to a strip club and then tells him he cant touch the dancers but she can?

    She sucks dude. If this dude had a sack he would have said eff u. Its touch city for me.

  17. #17
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,755
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    yes, but in the interim, he's going to have MAJOR FUN!
    He got an inter-rim? I love that broad.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by nyahay bus View Post
    Thanks Borgo. Now I can't get up from my desk.
    What day is it? Did I make my son his lunch before school?

  19. #19
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    So she brings him to a strip club and then tells him he cant touch the dancers but she can?

    She sucks dude. If this dude had a sack he would have said eff u. Its touch city for me.
    You couldn't close that deal if you tried, Joe. You'd blink before she looked you in the eye.


    Plus, you've got the entire Hampur pulling for her.

  20. #20
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    yeah. sounds like my life and someone dumb enough to pay for it.
    Its like when Southside took his lady to CHippendales. Only he could touch the dudes.





    -

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us