Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Thread: Olivia Wilde: best GF EVER!

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    What day is it? Did I make my son his lunch before school?
    Never mind. Beth Ditto just cured it.

  2. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,521
    Quote Originally Posted by nyahay bus View Post
    Never mind. Beth Ditto just cured it.
    LOL. More of her unique beauty (post #19):

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...ght=beth+ditto

  3. #23
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. More of her unique beauty (post #19):

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...ght=beth+ditto
    Wow, she got the complete Rhino-plasty.


    Impressive.

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,537
    Agreed that this is teh awesome, but... I'm thinking if I'm banging Olivia Wilde, there isn't a stripper on the planet that's even going to do it for me.








    (any chance she's reading this?)

  5. #25
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    My first thought is Wow what a lucky guy.

    My second thought is wow she's nuts, bi and will leave him for a chucky looking Degeneres type as soon as the dew is off the flower of their whirlwind hollywood romance.

    -
    Mr. Sunshine. Always lookin' at the bright side of life.

  6. #26
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Mr. Sunshine. Always lookin' at the bright side of life.
    Amirite?





    -

  7. #27
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Amirite?





    -
    Yeah.

  8. #28
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Yeah.
    Why you passive aggressive mofo.

    I'l triangulate your whereabouts yet.

    Boy Howdy.

    -

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,108
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Why you passive aggressive mofo.

    I'l triangulate your whereabouts yet.

    Boy Howdy.

    -
    thanks to lister, i just need a Foxboro phonebook

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,532
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Its like when Southside took his lady to CHippendales. Only he could touch the dudes.





    -
    Hardy Har Har.

  11. #31
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    thanks to lister, i just need a Foxboro phonebook
    Come at me brah. I'm ready.

  12. #32
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    thanks to lister, i just need a Foxboro phonebook
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Come at me brah. I'm ready.
    xxxxxxxMass

    A XXXXXXX man was arraigned in town court on CHarges he assaulted a Vermont resident whom he claimed "hates chowds".

    XXXXXXX XXXXX of XXXXXX was arrested after a neighbor called 911 describing "two old men wrestling" in the street in front of XXXX W XXXXXXX street.

    After ignoring pleas from both men "to look at their laptops"...XXXXXXX Police took both men into custody. A 2002 Celica with Vermont plates was confiscated and drove itself downhill into the XXXXXXX headquarters...sideways.

    -

  13. #33
    Moderator VIP Visionary
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,174
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    xxxxxxxMass

    A XXXXXXX man was arraigned in town court on CHarges he assaulted a Vermont resident whom he claimed "hates chowds".

    XXXXXXX XXXXX of XXXXXX was arrested after a neighbor called 911 describing "two old men wrestling" in the street in front of XXXX W XXXXXXX street.

    After ignoring pleas from both men "to look at their laptops"...XXXXXXX Police took both men into custody. A 2002 Celica with Vermont plates was confiscated and drove itself downhill into the XXXXXXX headquarters...sideways.

    -
    lmao - how did you remember the Celica? damn

  14. #34
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,591
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    My first thought is Wow what a lucky guy.

    My second thought is wow she's nuts, bi and will leave him for a chucky looking Degeneres type as soon as the dew is off the flower of their whirlwind hollywood romance.

    -
    Agreed, and if she can touch, why can't he? He needs to straighten that sh!t out

  15. #35
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,857
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    lmao - how did you remember the Celica? damn
    It was in all the APBs after the non-payment of tolls

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us