Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 911 conspiracy?

Frankly, I don't think the towers could have withstood any large jetliner.
    Where were these so called impact tests conducted? I think the towers were a shoddy, flimsy engineering and construction job.
    There are plenty of other examples in cities of build it cheap construction.

Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    Ive always laughed off the conspiracy "freaks" and dismissed them as weirdos.....but as of late I have been spending a lot of time researching the facts and I have to say, there are indeed a lot of things that make me wonder.

Im not trying to stir up a **** storm, just interested in what people think now that a lot of time has passed.

What Ive been focusing on are the things that cant be rigged such as the comments the cops and firefighters and people made on that day. One thing that doesnt fit are all the explosions that people were screaming about. explosions on the ground level.

The other thing that REALLY gets me is building 7. It should not have even come close to collapsing and video clearly shows charges going off. Alos the testimony of the 2 men who were rescued from 7, who said the entire lobby was gutted from explosions way before the building fell. In history, only 3 steel buildings have ever collapsed from fire, and that was 1,2 and 7. All on the same day and 7 wasnt even near by the towers.

Its funny how 3,4,5 and 6 ALL took the load of the towers falling, yet they stood strong. 7 was much farther away, and a minor fire causes a collapse?
    DK, dont waste your time. Sadly this place is not ready to simply discuss "what if." IMHO, there is enough evidence to have an intelligent conversation about it. So many "high rollers" in high places in government with business ties to profiting from an endless war that obviously was not about protecting freedom.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    DK, dont waste your time. Sadly this place is not ready to simply discuss "what if." IMHO, there is enough evidence to have an intelligent conversation about it. So many "high rollers" in high places in government with business ties to profiting from an endless war that obviously was not about protecting freedom.
    its attitudes and opinions like this that have given us such winning policies based on the global warming hoax, and "stop fracking now - its killing us all" bull****.

From what I know about what happened to the WTC buildings (and I can't talk about how I know): the best analogy is when you watch a karate dude break cinder blocks with spacers between. Those spacers allow the force to travel more easily between blocks than if there no spacers.

Again, believe all you want about "everyone's opinion matters", but if its not based on real science (not junk science), then your opinion ain't worth ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Axil View Post
    I don't think you read my prior posts on the issue. I believe Al Qaeda flew the planes into the buildings. I don't think the government was involved. I do think it's possible the government ignored or even suppressed facts that might have painted it or some private citizens in a less favorable light.

I think it's possible that Al Qaeda agents may have performed some sort of additional sabotage as firemen and people ran up and down the stairs yes. I really don't think the NYFD were carefully watching everyone and everything around them. They were busy trying to save as many people as possible. Maybe they had Al Qaeda had agents in the building already. Maybe some agents had infiltrated WTC maintenance crews and managed to weaken the building in some way the day before.

I don't understand why any of these things are so unfathomable that posters feel the need to spew venom at anyone who suggests 9/11 didn't happen exactly the way the FBI says it happened.
    Let me get this straight. You are surmising that its possible Al Quaeda dressed up agents like firemen then had them transport massive quantities of C4 explosive, truckloads of it, in to the buildings to finish the job? And while carrying these truckloads full of explosive into the buildings none of the thousands of police and firefighters in the area noticed it?

Global warming is real 97% of the science community agree on it, comparing that to this makes zero sense.

This whole WTC truther sh1t is embarrassing and dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    its attitudes and opinions like this that have given us such winning policies based on the global warming hoax, and "stop fracking now - its killing us all" bull****.

From what I know about what happened to the WTC buildings (and I can't talk about how I know): the best analogy is when you watch a karate dude break cinder blocks with spacers between. Those spacers allow the force to travel more easily between blocks than if there no spacers.

Again, believe all you want about "everyone's opinion matters", but if its not based on real science (not junk science), then your opinion ain't worth ****.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Define "high roller in government places", for those of us following you from Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Define "high roller in government places", for those of us following you from Earth.
    That's code for Mike Bloomberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    There are a ton of millionaires in the Congress.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonbiggs View Post
    That's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    There are a ton of millionaires in the Congress.
    Paper millionaires; property millionaires, but NOT income millionaires. They scoop and they skim as the gold comes in. They are not business owners for the most part. Married money; old boy networks that pay for a window into the legislative process.

Tiger Woods had half of his ripped away from him; he's still richer than those idiots lumped together.

High rollers are "huge" in this day; try again.

Global warming is real 97% of the science community agree on it
    Not to flip topics here but this is just a poor summation on your part...

97% is a made up number...
    Of those who agree on it, to what degree is highly debated upon amongst them...

47% of congress are net worth millionaires. The net worth of all these millionaires is 4.5 billion.

http://rt.com/usa/congress-freshmen-net-million-229/

That's hilarious.

Paper millionaires; property millionaires, but NOT income millionaires. They scoop and they skim as the gold comes in. They are not business owners for the most part. Married money; old boy networks that pay for a window into the legislative process.

Tiger Woods had half of his ripped away from him; he's still richer than those idiots lumped together.

High rollers are "huge" in this day; try again.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Not to flip topics here but this is just a poor summation on your part...

97% is a made up number...
    Of those who agree on it, to what degree is highly debated upon amongst them...
    http://www.skepticalscience.com/glob...-consensus.htm

ALL of these theories...and I mean ALL of them have be debunked. I understand alot of them sound interesting but there isn't ONE that hasn't been debunked. Don't get sucked in.

Also...there is NO WAY a massive conspiracy is even possible. SOMEONE would talk.

Anyway, no one would bother with that to get the US into a war....just fudge some paperwork. Make up some WMDs. Its alot simpler.

Bewildered Beast
    47% of congress are net worth millionaires. The net worth of all these millionaires is 4.5 billion.

http://rt.com/usa/congress-freshmen-net-million-229/
    Thanks for clarifying; the article says AGAW's Rep (j/k) is worth 500MIL USD

These guys can't even get together on lunch, much less meet to overthrow the government.

Two Tiger Woods foursomes could force them to go "all-in" at the poker table.

Thanks for clarifying; the article says AGAW's Rep (j/k) is worth 500MIL USD

These guys can't even get together on lunch, much less meet to overthrow the government.

Two Tiger Woods foursomes could force them to go "all-in" at the poker table.
    I agree with you, but these azzholes could care less about middle America because they don't know what it's like not to have a blind trust.

Bewildered Beast
    I agree with you, but these azzholes could care less about middle America because they don't know what it's like not to have a blind trust.
    How do you mean blind trust, cr? Endowments; or faith in politicians? Sorry; I'm slow.

How do you mean blind trust, cr? Endowments; or faith in politicians? Sorry; I'm slow.
    Guys like Kerry and Romney have their money in blind trusts while in office.

Bewildered Beast
    Guys like Kerry and Romney have their money in blind trusts while in office.
    Wow; I had never considered that.
    Last edited by WestCoastOffensive; 03-22-2013 at 07:58 PM.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    ALL of these theories...and I mean ALL of them have be debunked. I understand alot of them sound interesting but there isn't ONE that hasn't been debunked. Don't get sucked in.

Also...there is NO WAY a massive conspiracy is even possible. SOMEONE would talk.

Anyway, no one would bother with that to get the US into a war....just fudge some paperwork. Make up some WMDs. Its alot simpler.
    I believe/believed the same thing. If something happens, it gets out. I truly believe that 9/11 was not a conspiracy even after hearing many different scenarios. How do these things stay afloat so long? JFK is a prime example. I to this day watch everything on TV about JFK for fear of missing out on something I havent seen before. I think deep down in people want drama and mystery.

Citizens were scared into agreeing to give up their rights after 911 all to help in the cause of fighting terrorism. The "Patriot Act" and other government policies that were put in place to protect us but really wound up taking our rights away. Imagine "IF" 911 was a conspiracy. How much easier it would be for the elite to control us. Imagine if the elite who control our government could get even more information on us creating a police state like we've seen from recent governments in the past like communist Russia, Nazi Germany , and tyrannical governments like in Argentina in the 1980s where people just disappeared for speaking out against what they thought was wrong about their government. The following article is, IMO, a direct affect of the events of 911. Giving up rights all in the name of fighting terrorism just keeps steam rolling citizens with no end in sight. Pay attention especially to Bloomberg's defeated attitude (wink wink) about the subject rather than fighting against it

http://www.businessinsider.com/mayor...-in-nyc-2013-3

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg considers the domestic use of military-style drones "scary" but says that there is no way to stop it.

“Everybody wants their privacy, but I don’t know how you’re going to maintain it,” Bloomberg said on his weekly radio show. “It’s just we’re going into a different world, uncharted, and, like it or not, what people can do, what governments can do, is different ... you can’t keep the tides from coming in.”

In September a Congressional Research report stated that domestic drones may be able to bypass constitutional privacy safeguards because of their high level of sophistication.

At least 81 entities, including 17 police departments, have applied for permission to fly drones in U.S. airspace.

But the mayor seems to be referring to something more omnipresent, like having drones with ARGUS technology flying 17,500 feet above the Big Apple while transmitting high resolution images of people.

"There'll be cameras every place" within five years, Bloomberg estimated. "We're going to have more visibility and less privacy. I just don't see how you could stop that."

The mayor figures that if the city already has security cameras in strategic places around the city — 2,400 in Manhattan alone as of 1998 — then drones aren't any different.

“It's scary. What’s the difference whether the drones up in the air or in the building?” Bloomberg said. “I mean intellectually, I have trouble making a distinction. And you know you're going to have face recognition software."

Donna Lieberman of the New York Civil Liberties Union told CBS that the mayor's nonchalance does nothing to quell legitimate concerns that the government could save the data to analyze it.

“It’s disappointing that the mayor shows such disdain for the legitimate concern of New Yorkers about their privacy," she said. "None of us expects that we’ll go unseen when we’re out on the street, but we also have the right to expect that the government isn’t making a permanent record."
    Last edited by copernicus; 03-23-2013 at 03:03 PM.