Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 911 conspiracy?

911 conspiracy?

Ive always laughed off the conspiracy "freaks" and dismissed them as weirdos.....but as of late I have been spending a lot of time researching the facts and I have to say, there are indeed a lot of things that make me wonder.

Im not trying to stir up a **** storm, just interested in what people think now that a lot of time has passed.

What Ive been focusing on are the things that cant be rigged such as the comments the cops and firefighters and people made on that day. One thing that doesnt fit are all the explosions that people were screaming about. explosions on the ground level.

The other thing that REALLY gets me is building 7. It should not have even come close to collapsing and video clearly shows charges going off. Alos the testimony of the 2 men who were rescued from 7, who said the entire lobby was gutted from explosions way before the building fell. In history, only 3 steel buildings have ever collapsed from fire, and that was 1,2 and 7. All on the same day and 7 wasnt even near by the towers.

Its funny how 3,4,5 and 6 ALL took the load of the towers falling, yet they stood strong. 7 was much farther away, and a minor fire causes a collapse?

No, please no.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    No, please no.
    +1

This isn't the forum for 9/11 Truthers.

Im not a 911 truther.......

but some things should be questioned.

i guess i got my answers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    Ive always laughed off the conspiracy "freaks" and dismissed them as weirdos.....but as of late I have been spending a lot of time researching the facts and I have to say, there are indeed a lot of things that make me wonder.

Im not trying to stir up a **** storm, just interested in what people think now that a lot of time has passed.

What Ive been focusing on are the things that cant be rigged such as the comments the cops and firefighters and people made on that day. One thing that doesnt fit are all the explosions that people were screaming about. explosions on the ground level.

The other thing that REALLY gets me is building 7. It should not have even come close to collapsing and video clearly shows charges going off. Alos the testimony of the 2 men who were rescued from 7, who said the entire lobby was gutted from explosions way before the building fell. In history, only 3 steel buildings have ever collapsed from fire, and that was 1,2 and 7. All on the same day and 7 wasnt even near by the towers.

Its funny how 3,4,5 and 6 ALL took the load of the towers falling, yet they stood strong. 7 was much farther away, and a minor fire causes a collapse?
    Here we go.......go join the rejects who think sandy hook was a conspiracy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

And you're a teacher, no less...

Lot of good people died..... please stop.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    If anything it was a separate "coincidence".

I believe that terrorists acted on their own accord in hijacking those planes and commiting those atrocities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Separate from that, it's our duty as Free Americans to question our government.

Why the hell does the fact a lot of people died make this a subject not worth discussing? A lot of weird **** went down that day. If something of this magnitude happened exactly the way the government said it did, it would be the first time in the history of mankind.

Jets Insider VIP
    AFAIK, there was something about the diesel tanks at 7 that became a problem. I watched 7 collapse from ~Stuyvesant HS. There should be no credence lent to any bit of a conspiracy where 9/11 is concerned.

I posted this in another thread, but it may be more relevant here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dvv-Yib1Xg

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    They're in good hands.

Jets Insider VIP
    I think to fully understand everything that happened that day requires being an engineer.

No, not a train engineer.

It takes a lot less effort to simply ignore a thread rather than open it, read it, sign in and comment.

If you dont want to discuss it then stay out of it. Its pretty simple!

There is a great expression in croatian that really doesnt translate well into english : "ne pravi se tu vazan" which roughly means "Stop trying to make yourself look important"

So, Mr "I lost friends that day" to you I say ne pravi se tu vazan, because SO DID I.

To Mr. "I watched 7 fall, so I know everything" to you I say ne pravi se tu vazan

For the record I believe:
    Oswald killed JFK
    Lanza killed at sandy hook
    Bigfoot is not real

So Im not a kook, but i am also not a naive fool, unlike you suckers. History is riddled with events that were created by govts to provoke war and change public opinion. If you disagree with that, then you are a damed fool. Plain and simple. The gulf of Tompink attack NEVER happened, but it got us into Vietnam. The USS liberty was attacked by our own people to get us into a war with egypt, and if it wasnt for a russian submarine that popped out of the water it would have been at the bottom of the sea today. Oh thats bull also?
    I guess the captain of the liberty, virtually all the living sailors, the captian of the ship who got orders to return fighter jets from Lyndon Johnson himself to return to base and let the ship bleed, Johnsons OWN cabinet member who testified that Johnsons said "I want the g damed ship at the bottom!"

They all must be liars and bad americans, unlike you cutie pies

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by dickkotite View Post
    It takes a lot less effort to simply ignore a thread rather than open it, read it, sign in and comment.

If you dont want to discuss it then stay out of it. Its pretty simple!

There is a great expression in croatian that really doesnt translate well into english : "ne pravi se tu vazan" which roughly means "Stop trying to make yourself look important"

So, Mr "I lost friends that day" to you I say ne pravi se tu vazan, because SO DID I.

To Mr. "I watched 7 fall, so I know everything" to you I say ne pravi se tu vazan

For the record I believe:
    Oswald killed JFK
    Lanza killed at sandy hook
    Bigfoot is not real

So Im not a kook, but i am also not a naive fool, unlike you suckers. History is riddled with events that were created by govts to provoke war and change public opinion. If you disagree with that, then you are a damed fool. Plain and simple. The gulf of Tompink attack NEVER happened, but it got us into Vietnam. The USS liberty was attacked by our own people to get us into a war with egypt, and if it wasnt for a russian submarine that popped out of the water it would have been at the bottom of the sea today. Oh thats bull also?
    I guess the captain of the liberty, virtually all the living sailors, the captian of the ship who got orders to return fighter jets from Lyndon Johnson himself to return to base and let the ship bleed, Johnsons OWN cabinet member who testified that Johnsons said "I want the g damed ship at the bottom!"

They all must be liars and bad americans, unlike you cutie pies
    Not sure why all the animosity. I never purported to "know everything" and I'm certainly not trying to make myself "look important", as I would have preferred never having set foot down there, let alone worked there. I simply offered what my understanding and eyewitness account was, nothing more. If that doesn't line up with what you choose to believe regarding the day then that's your prerogative, enjoy that world view.

But don't go getting all butthurt when someone offers up a differing account/opinion, you started the thread, which means you were looking for participation. Takes even less energy not to hit "New Topic" and type out a thread.

All Pro
    Azzholery at its finest

I worked there and was there you f'ing idiotic puke.

People smoked in the stairwells and would have touched off anything flammable etc.

"Explosions" were sounds of people, "stuff" falling, and yes exploding

The only conspiracy was the Islamokook one to wreck the place.

The wrong guy in this thread got the cancer...not surprised now Croatia was a Nazi ally

DUMP, LOCK, etc.
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 03-20-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Azzholery at its finest

I worked there and was there you f'ing idiotic puke.

People smoked in the stairwells and would have touched off anything flammable etc.

"Explosions" were sounds of people, "stuff" falling, and yes exploding

The only conspiracy was the Islamokook one to wreck the place.

The wrong guy in this thread got the cancer...not surprised now Croatia was a Nazi ally

DUMP, LOCK, etc.
    I worked there 4 years and had many former collegaues who either died or were there.

I get very teary when I watch a DVD my kids got me. There is a father who to THIS VERY DAY pays his daughters cell phone so he can call it and hear her voice on the message.

Pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Not sure why all the animosity. I never purported to "know everything" and I'm certainly not trying to make myself "look important", as I would have preferred never having set foot down there, let alone worked there. I simply offered what my understanding and eyewitness account was, nothing more. If that doesn't line up with what you choose to believe regarding the day then that's your prerogative, enjoy that world view.

But don't go getting all butthurt when someone offers up a differing account/opinion, you started the thread, which means you were looking for participation. Takes even less energy not to hit "New Topic" and type out a thread.
    While i can't speak for the OP, my assumption is his comments were in response to the tone of all the responses in aggregate.

Let's see, after his post we get.

Quote Originally Posted by cr726 View Post
    No, please no.
    Non-constructive spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    +1

This isn't the forum for 9/11 Truthers.
    Moderator support of non-constructive spam, and declaration this topic isn't fit for discussion on this forum (I guess 9-11 wasn't a "world event).

Skipping past OP's response.

Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Here we go.......go join the rejects who think sandy hook was a conspiracy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Non-constructive / Mild personal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    What a pile of crap

Non-constructive.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post

And you're a teacher, no less...

Non-Construcive / Mild personal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post

Strange assertion i don't understand (this one i commented on)

Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    If anything it was a separate "coincidence".

I believe that terrorists acted on their own accord in hijacking those planes and commiting those atrocities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Separate from that, it's our duty as Free Americans to question our government.
    Reaonable dicourse. At last! It doesn't really address any of the points made by the OP, but hey, at least it's on topic, and a reasonable theory of the events under discussion.

My post, questioning why this topic is off limits. Admittedly i add little to the discussion. Apologies OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    AFAIK, there was something about the diesel tanks at 7 that became a problem. I watched 7 collapse from ~Stuyvesant HS. There should be no credence lent to any bit of a conspiracy where 9/11 is concerned.

I posted this in another thread, but it may be more relevant here:

<Clipped out video>
    Your post. Thank you for mentioning what could be an important difference in regards to tower 7. I do not understand your assertion that "There should be no credence lent to any bit of a conspiracy where 9/11 is concerned." Why?

I'm going to stop now. This is getting too long already.

I'm disappointing with a userbase that i usually find to be very levelheaded and reasonable. There is no reason to banish discussion on the events that transpired on 9/11. There is nothing irreverent about questioning the story as it is presented to us by our government.

My personal belief (and i have not to done a lot of research), is that up until the planes actually hit the towers everything happened as is portrayed by our government today. Afterwards, i have some trouble with some of the official conclusions. It was widely known that the WTC was designed to withstand the impact of a 747. I don't think it is reasonable to assume that no one ever considered that a fire would result after such an impact. Perhaps a mistake was made during the construction. Perhaps corners were cut to save money. Perhaps there was some sort of sabotage before or after the impact to further weaken the towers. These things all seem very possible to me.

In general it is easy to believe there were additional Al Qaeda operatives on the ground causing additional destruction and chaos. There was an incredible amount of money, time and effort spent getting Al Qaeda pilots trained, aboard, and in control of commercial air liners. I think it's silly to believe there wasn't some additional support network helping them, up to, during, and after the attack.

I don't believe our government has a full understanding over everything that happened during the 9/11 attacks. And i would not be surprised if certain facts that painted the government or even private American citizens in a bad light were covered up or the facts skewed.

If that makes me a kook so be it, i rather think it makes me a rational individual.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Axil View Post
    I'm disappointing with a userbase that i usually find to be very levelheaded and reasonable. There is no reason to banish discussion on the events that transpired on 9/11. There is nothing irreverent about questioning the story as it is presented to us by our government.

My personal belief (and i have not to done a lot of research), is that up until the planes actually hit the towers everything happened as is portrayed by our government today. Afterwards, i have some trouble with some of the official conclusions. It was widely known that the WTC was designed to withstand the impact of a 747. I don't think it is reasonable to assume that no one ever considered that a fire would result after such an impact. Perhaps a mistake was made during the construction. Perhaps corners were cut to save money. Perhaps there was some sort of sabotage before or after the impact to further weaken the towers. These things all seem very possible to me.

In general it is easy to believe there were additional Al Qaeda operatives on the ground causing additional destruction and chaos. There was an incredible amount of money, time and effort spent getting Al Qaeda pilots trained, aboard, and in control of commercial air liners. I think it's silly to believe there wasn't some additional support network helping them, up to, during, and after the attack.

I don't believe our government has a full understanding over everything that happened during the 9/11 attacks. And i would not be surprised if certain facts that painted the government or even private American citizens in a bad light were covered up or the facts skewed.

If that makes me a kook so be it, i rather think it makes me a rational individual.
    this is similar to how i feel. but when people hear the word 911 truther, or conspiracy, they automatically think you're claiming the US government was responsible (which to me is crazy).

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I never listened to any conspiracy theorists and won't until I get a concrete reason to. The impact nor bombs is what brought those buildings down. HOT jet-fueled fire can't melt steel beams?