Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Owners Meetings Tweets-Tuesday

Mike Francesa ‏@MikeFrancesaNY
    Oh Rex came out of hidin? Wheah have youah been? What do youah think of awl dis? NONE OF DESE QUESTIONS WERE HAHD-HITTIN! COME ON WITH ME!

@MikeFrancesaNY
    I am a yuge yuge FAKE radio personality in New Yawk, OK. I have 3 Numbah 1 Shows!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding..I'm part of the kool aide crew?

Because I was just defined as a SOJF for my opinion of Rex as a HC
    Here's 2 examples of what most people believe.. Ray would be a Kool Aide member and Borgo as he admits would be a SOJF.. The vast majority of people that complain and start whining threads on a daily basis are in the Borgo group.. I understand that Rex goes over the top at times but it doesn't bother me as much as some others.. Talking up a player isn't a crime to me he loves his players..

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by LSJF View Post
    I was ok with Rex being quiet and rebuilding this team...but, can't he just shut up, his words are meaningless and hot air...**** the kool aid crew
    WELL SAID!
    + 1,000,000

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Mike Francesa ‏@MikeFrancesaNY
    Oh Rex came out of hidin? Wheah have youah been? What do youah think of awl dis? NONE OF DESE QUESTIONS WERE HAHD-HITTIN! COME ON WITH ME!

@MikeFrancesaNY
    I am a yuge yuge FAKE radio personality in New Yawk, OK. I have 3 Numbah 1 Shows!
    that's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    No wonder people stop posting around here, it just gets pathetic.
    If that means there are less posters crying after every Rex quote and less posters complaining about non-existent "circuses," then we are better off.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    hey, if you feel like that'd help your overall disposition....
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    If that means there are less posters crying after every Rex quote and less posters complaining about non-existent "circuses," then we are better off.
    Have fun. Enjoy the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    It's amazing how SOJF's hate anyone that's optimistic.. Rex is who he is and some just hate it..
    You guys are such d*cks I swear to god.

We just came off of an embarassment of a season where our QB fumbled up his OG's a$$ asnd what, none of us are allowed to be pessimistic without you goat turds calling us SOJF's?

Here's a big hearty F U to all those who want to label me a SOJF. Not my problem if you accept losing and mediocrity, in fact, if you want to put labels on everything, this would label anyone who accepts what this team became last season a total and complete LOSER.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Please, save your SOJF shtick I am hardly a SOJF, just tired of Rex.
    Yea well I heard from the neighbor of a friend of the security guard at camp that he is tired of you too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    You guys are such d*cks I swear to god.

We just came off of an embarassment of a season where our QB fumbled up his OG's a$$ asnd what, none of us are allowed to be pessimistic without you goat turds calling us SOJF's?

Here's a big hearty F U to all those who want to label me a SOJF. Not my problem if you accept losing and mediocrity, in fact, if you want to put labels on everything, this would label anyone who accepts what this team became last season a total and complete LOSER.
    Ash anyone that has followed your posts even in good times know your a SOJF.. I agree last season was a embarrassment but to dwell in a state of constant pessimism isn't a place where most sane fans want to be.. BTW I could do without the excessive name calling unless that would severely cut down on your usable vocabulary..

Hall Of Fame
    Ash anyone that has followed your posts even in good times know your a SOJF.. I agree last season was a embarrassment but to dwell in a state of constant pessimism isn't a place where most sane fans want to be.. BTW I could do without the excessive name calling unless that would severely cut down on your usable vocabulary..
    So who exactly is dwelling in a state of constant pessimism?? Thats the problem with this place, someone says something negative and the usual people start their SOJF diatribe.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

I'm looking forward to seeing Wilkerson-Ellis-Coples being the starting defensive line. That's a lot of young talent

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

So who exactly is dwelling in a state of constant pessimism?? Thats the problem with this place, someone says something negative and the usual people start their SOJF diatribe.
    Was I talking about you?? There are some here that do in case you haven't noticed?? You honestly think that some here don't view anything that happens about the Jets as negative??

Hall Of Fame
    Was I talking about you?? There are some here that do in case you haven't noticed?? You honestly think that some here don't view anything that happens about the Jets as negative??
    Yes, at least it appeared you were since you quoted me and called out the SOJFs.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Yes, at least it appeared you were since you quoted me and called out the SOJFs.
    For the record I don't think your a negative fan you just don't like Rex talking.. I can respect that he just don't bother me..

I, for one, find it amazing that Rex was "corrected" by a PR guy. Anyone who thinks that Rex is running the show is clueless.

Can you imagine a PR guy correcting Parcells? How about Tom Coughlin?

Rex has been neutered by Idzik. He has a PR guy attending Rex's media events and "correcting" him. Gotta love it!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by GandWFan View Post
    I, for one, find it amazing that Rex was "corrected" by a PR guy. Anyone who thinks that Rex is running the show is clueless.

Rex has been neutered by Idzik. He has a PR guy attending Rex's media events and "correcting" him. Gotta love it!
    If you remember any of Rex's press conference's he gets corrected all the time.. Many time's he even asks for correction..

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by GandWFan View Post

The PR guy is at almost every interview. That is his job.

Rich Cimini ‏@RichCimini
    Clarifying Tebow/minicamp: Rex never actually said TT would be at minicamp. It was usual 'he's-on-the-roster' spin. Won't be on #Jets in '13

Ryan didn't say he won't be on the roster; that was me, repeating what sources have told me. Still trying to deal Tebow.

The PR guy is at almost every interview. That is his job.

It's amazing how SOJF's hate anyone that's optimistic.. Rex is who he is and some just hate it..
    LOL I love everything Rex is about.

Too many people are far too sensitive to how he operates, I think the reason they have a problem with it is because of the way the media is now attacking it, which is rather pathetic. Who gives a s@#@?

Every coach does it their way, it's so easy to root for Rex, and I guess easy to hate him as a rival fan, but that is what the sport is about, and Rex thrives on emotion, it's why players love playing for him, and we as fans should be embracing that, not what the media or rival fans think.