Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Owners Meetings Tweets-Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    personally, I love how Rex gets the SOJFs mouths foaming. I hope one day they can leave because of him and go become happy Browns fans.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    You guys are such d*cks I swear to god.

We just came off of an embarassment of a season where our QB fumbled up his OG's a$$ asnd what, none of us are allowed to be pessimistic without you goat turds calling us SOJF's?

Here's a big hearty F U to all those who want to label me a SOJF. Not my problem if you accept losing and mediocrity, in fact, if you want to put labels on everything, this would label anyone who accepts what this team became last season a total and complete LOSER.
    Lighten up Francis.

Cut it out ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    If you remember any of Rex's press conference's he gets corrected all the time.. Many time's he even asks for correction..
    No true. Many times he ASKS for clarification, but I have never seen him "corrected".

Corrected implies that Rex said something, then he was overridden by a PR guy.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    The PR guy is at almost every interview. That is his job.
    In that sentence, "corrected" is the word that should be emphasized.

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    You guys are such d*cks I swear to god.

We just came off of an embarassment of a season where our QB fumbled up his OG's a$$ asnd what, none of us are allowed to be pessimistic without you goat turds calling us SOJF's?

Here's a big hearty F U to all those who want to label me a SOJF. Not my problem if you accept losing and mediocrity, in fact, if you want to put labels on everything, this would label anyone who accepts what this team became last season a total and complete LOSER.
    No a hearty SOJF U!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing Wilkerson-Ellis-Coples being the starting defensive line. That's a lot of young talent
    I agree. If Harris can return to form this year and the front 7 can be very good.

I believe the team will be better this year than last. On both offense and defense...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    I agree. If Harris can return to form this year and the front 7 can be very good.

I believe the team will be better this year than last. On both offense and defense...
    Assuming they draft either ziggy, jordan or jones as well..plus the addition of barnes. Im sorry but that seems like a pretty solid front to me.

the team will certainly be faster on both sides of the ball. offensively, subbing in goodson for greene and potentially getting another wr or te should really help.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by GandWFan View Post
    No true. Many times he ASKS for clarification, but I have never seen him "corrected".

Corrected implies that Rex said something, then he was overridden by a PR guy.
    So we are arguing semantics now?? If Rex asks for clarification on something he just said that was wrong is he not corrected??

Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    Assuming they draft either ziggy, jordan or jones as well..plus the addition of barnes. Im sorry but that seems like a pretty solid front to me.
    Yes, if we go OLB at 9 - that front 7 can be very good for next 6 or 7 years.

A lot of reason for excitement.

That front 7 and maybe find a way to hold on to Revis, I think people are counting this team out too early.

@ConorTOrr: Antonio Garay was on w/ @cc660 this morning + said Cromartie, Kenrick Ellis (along with a lot of other guys) are in facility working out.

Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    the team will certainly be faster on both sides of the ball. offensively, subbing in goodson for greene and potentially getting another wr or te should really help.
    I would add either Garrard or Kolb will be upgrade over Sanchez

Hill will be year better, Holmes will be back (say what want about him, he's an upgrade over what we had)

Honestly, I know a lot of people are calling this a throw away year. We're not winning any superbowls, but I honestly believe they will be better than last year.

Hall Of Fame

Hill will be year better, Holmes will be back (say what want about him, he's an upgrade over what we had)

Honestly, I know a lot of people are calling this a throw away year. We're not winning any superbowls, but I honestly believe they will be better than last year.
    I really think at this point the Jets can not depend on Holmes being 100% at the start of the season. I hope they add a decent vet free agent that can step in right away.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing Wilkerson-Ellis-Coples being the starting defensive line. That's a lot of young talent
    If Ellis is ready to be a solid two down player, our Dline is in great shape. Garay will get his share of snaps and hopefully D. Harrison will move in the right direction. That's a nice interior rotation. Still need another body or two via the draft or FA though, but the core is hopefully present.

Its nice to hear that Ellis is at the facility. It doesn't really mean sh!t except that he's putting in the time to try and get better and it certainly beats him not being there.

holmes may not be ready. and if the jets want to invest a high 2nd in a qb i can see that guy starting the 2nd half of the season to see what they have, esp. if the qbs are all stinking it up. rex may not have a choice.

@JameyEisenberg: #Raiders coach Dennis Allen said Terrelle Pryor could start over Carson Palmer. Allen: We’re not handing the starting job over to Carson.

@MMehtaNYDN: Rex Ryan says goal is to get Santonio Holmes ready for Week 1 of reg season. Limited in training camp. Story: http://t.co/QvA9Y5Z0UT #nyj

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @JameyEisenberg: #Raiders coach Dennis Allen said Terrelle Pryor could start over Carson Palmer. Allen: We’re not handing the starting job over to Carson.
    That Carson Palmer trade was an absolute disaster.

Veteran
    And didn't we all know it?

I thought the Raiders would join reality once Davis was gone, but they are as bizarre as ever.

Banned
    Mike Brown should wear a bandanna over his face after that robbery.