Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 96

Thread: REX RYAN please shut up !!

  1. #61
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam, Netherlands
    Posts
    653
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex said Tebow will be competing for a QB job in training camp. bahwahahahahaha

  2. #62
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    Rex, please keep talking and pissing off "fans" like this.

    Thank you.
    Exactly, it's his human right to sound like a brain dead oaf whenever he wants to!

  3. #63
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,002
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Exactly, it's his human right to sound like a brain dead oaf whenever he wants to!
    Same rights as the fans that do the same..

  4. #64
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,194
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Same rights as the fans that do the same..
    Yeah, but we're fans, we're supposed to sound like that!

  5. #65
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,002
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Yeah, but we're fans, we're supposed to sound like that!
    Maybe some but not all.. I do know Rex has had more success in football then any fans that post here..

  6. #66
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    3,483
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    I never heard anyone say they were projects, or "raw talent".
    Wilk was supposed to be. I think a lot of that gets forgotten when they succeed. Wilk was supposed to have the frame and needed some more coaching. He also played in a soft conference at Temple.

  7. #67
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22,809
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    Wilk was supposed to be. I think a lot of that gets forgotten when they succeed. Wilk was supposed to have the frame and needed some more coaching. He also played in a soft conference at Temple.
    Which many here say the Jets should never draft from, especially a high pick. Only the big schools like the Ohio States, Michigan, LSU etc..because you know every player out of those schools are guaranteed NFL players.

  8. #68
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,721
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Be fair Buzz he was talking about leadership Davis showed not his playing ability..
    this gets lost in the shuffle.

    of course Rex is a loudmouth and has talked his share of ****, but when comparing players he's usually comparing some specific trait or skill-set. he rarely (never?) says "this guy is as good as X."

    so yeah, he compared Demario's leadership and fiery attitude to Ray Lewis'. but he never said that Demario was going to be one of the best LB's of all time.

    when he compared Kerry Rhodes to Ed Reed, he was talking about their athleticism. when he's compared Wilk and Coples to Seymour and JPP, he's talking about body type, frame, strength, etc.

  9. #69
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,325
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because the head coach speaks at least once a week. That's why.

    Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    Rex said Tebow will be competing for a QB job in training camp. bahwahahahahaha
    Rex will soon after announce Tim Tebow is the starter for the 2013 season.

    Sanchez-Tebow-McElroy-Simms-Garrard will battle it out in camp.

    ex Ryan addressed the New York Jets' quarterback situation at the league meetings in Phoenix on Tuesday. Ryan discussed the competition at the position and was confident that New York would get better play out of its quarterback in 2013, regardless of who that ends up being.



    More: Gang Green Nation | Complete NFL Coverage


    "There is going to be competition at that position," Ryan said and he was hesitant to say anyone has an advantage at this point. Incumbent starter Mark Sanchez will take the first snap at minicamp, but Ryan did not give him the sort of ringing endorsement he had in years past. Ryan said of Sanchez, "the first snap, he'll be the guy running out there first ... Yeah, whatever, somebody's got to take it."

    In addition to Sanchez, the Jets have Greg McElroy, David Garrard, and Tim Tebow on their current roster, but it is expected that the Jets and Tebow will part ways prior to the 2013 season. Ryan said anyone on the roster will have the chance to compete, adding about Tebow, "we'll see how the offseason plays out, but right now Tim is on our roster."

    Ryan also addressed the rumors that the Jets are looking to sign free agent quarterback Kevin Kolb, who has a connection with offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg. He said signing Kolb was something the Jets "will look into," but made clear that no moves had been made yet.
    Last edited by Nike; 03-19-2013 at 06:49 PM.

  11. #71
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by franke19 View Post
    Why is Rex Ryan still allowed to speak ?? Why cant Woody put the gag rule on him? .He continues to disgust Jet fans with his continual stupid remarks
    How would you know?

  12. #72
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,656
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Like Revis never held out till Rex became HC.. Oh wait
    he never did, When he was a rookie he was not a jet

  13. #73
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    He has made dumb remarks in the past but these remarks weren't dumb at all. Why the criticism?

  14. #74
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,002
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    he never did, When he was a rookie he was not a jet
    They are right about you.. Your always looking to disagree in any way you can.. So when Brady was a rookie was he a Pat or a Raider?? You should have stipulated that he was a unsigned player drafted by the Jets that owned his rights for that year even if he wasn't signed..

  15. #75
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by franke19 View Post
    Why is Rex Ryan still allowed to speak ?? Why cant Woody put the gag rule on him? .He continues to disgust Jet fans with his continual stupid remarks

    Wow, you are a spokeman for Jets fans?

  16. #76
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really didn't think you guys could get any more pathetic...well I stand corrected. Vinny's niece has more stones than any one of you little girls. It's no wonder she is not impressed.

    "Demario Davis is going to surprise a lot of people."

    "Tim Tebow is on the roster, and if he's still on the roster in training camp he will have a chance to compete for the job, because every player on the team is going to have to compete for their jobs from now on.

    " I think people are overlooking the Jets, and we are going to be better than they think."

    Wow. I mean please the man cannot just control all that bluster. He's out of control. You guys say the same thing about anyone that has anything positive to say about the Jets every year, so I guess it should come as no shock that you're all hysterical over this, but it really is embarrassing just how insecure you girls are.

  17. #77
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Far Rock,Queens,NYC
    Posts
    658
    Post Thanks / Like
    When Rex Ryan speaks its better then most comedians stand up routine!

  18. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    I really didn't think you guys could get any more pathetic...well I stand corrected. Vinny's niece has more stones than any one of you little girls. It's no wonder she is not impressed.

    "Demario Davis is going to surprise a lot of people."

    "Tim Tebow is on the roster, and if he's still on the roster in training camp he will have a chance to compete for the job, because every player on the team is going to have to compete for their jobs from now on.

    " I think people are overlooking the Jets, and we are going to be better than they think."

    Wow. I mean please the man cannot just control all that bluster. He's out of control. You guys say the same thing about anyone that has anything positive to say about the Jets every year, so I guess it should come as no shock that you're all hysterical over this, but it really is embarrassing just how insecure you girls are.

    Our fanbase is collectively a gigantic pile of dogsh!t. We deserve everything this team does to us.

  19. #79
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    What is grating on the nerves about Rex is not that he speaks...
    It's what he says...
    Never a legitimate assessment of any situation, just car salesman shtick, over and over...
    "The Jets are going to surprise a lot of people..."
    "The Jets are going to have one of the top defenses in the NFL..."
    "Davis is going to be one of the top LB's in this league..."

    Blah, blah,blah...

    The same empty pap regurgitated year after year...
    Enough already!

  20. #80
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    I really didn't think you guys could get any more pathetic...well I stand corrected. Vinny's niece has more stones than any one of you little girls. It's no wonder she is not impressed.

    "Demario Davis is going to surprise a lot of people."

    "Tim Tebow is on the roster, and if he's still on the roster in training camp he will have a chance to compete for the job, because every player on the team is going to have to compete for their jobs from now on.

    " I think people are overlooking the Jets, and we are going to be better than they think."

    Wow. I mean please the man cannot just control all that bluster. He's out of control. You guys say the same thing about anyone that has anything positive to say about the Jets every year, so I guess it should come as no shock that you're all hysterical over this, but it really is embarrassing just how insecure you girls are.
    Don't you get it? Rex Ryan is supposed to say the Jets suck.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us