Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McClain anyone?

McClain anyone?

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/raiders...3766--nfl.html

I am actually not opposed to trading for him. Shooting a guy in the face will get him street cred in this town. Just make him room mates with Sanchez. lol I'd give up as follows

1 Tebow - Oakland is going to be bad next year. They have no real draw IMO. Why not just cut Palmer and do the Tebow for one year.

2 Harris - Straight up. I think we actually save some cap on this but Harris is the best player Oakland is getting back lets face it.

3 7th rounder. - He is likely getting released so maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    ...Harris - Straight up. I think we actually save some cap on this but Harris is the best player Oakland is getting back lets face it.
    The grass is always greener with some of you.

yes trade a late round pick for this beast. rex will bring the best out of him here.

Quote Originally Posted by legler82 View Post
    The grass is always greener with some of you.
    It would actually be a good move for both teams. Harris is over paid but your not getting better in FA on either. Oakland gets back a viable MLB that can add a good vet presence and we get a younger and still talented guy that can play a 3-4 and I think get some cap back in the transaction.

mcclain and harris would be a nasty duo teamed up with barnes and davis. a lb crew that could do some damage.

Demario Davis is an ILB, not an OLB.

I'm a fan of his, but there's no need for Rolando McClain.

Harris and Davis are the ILB's. McIntyre will be an OLB with Barnes subbing in for him on passing downs and the other OLB position is TBD, but likely to be Dion Jordan, Ezekial Ansah (if him it could change the McIntyre/Barnes dynamic) or Jarvis Jones.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/raiders...3766--nfl.html

I am actually not opposed to trading for him. Shooting a guy in the face will get him street cred in this town. Just make him room mates with Sanchez. lol I'd give up as follows

1 Tebow - Oakland is going to be bad next year. They have no real draw IMO. Why not just cut Palmer and do the Tebow for one year.

2 Harris - Straight up. I think we actually save some cap on this but Harris is the best player Oakland is getting back lets face it.

3 7th rounder. - He is likely getting released so maybe.
    No one trading for Rolando McClain. The raiders know that. IF Rolando McClain wasn't an ahole he would have been cut already.
    At some point Raiders are going to cut him and I hope they wait till the last cut before the season starts. . This way he finds it very hard to find a team for 2013 season.

The sad part Is Tim Tebow can't even hold T Pryor jock strap as a QB. 9rathertake a used football than teblow)
    Last edited by Raider9175; 03-19-2013 at 10:35 PM.

I would sign him and see if he can play inside as insurance in case Demario Davis sux or Harris gets injured

The way Idzik runs things, RM to NYJ isn't happening.

Just my opinion based on track record.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Yippee-Ki-yayyyy M'er F'er!!!

Ljr
    Last edited by lamont_jordan_rules; 04-05-2013 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 124 View Post
    Demario Davis is an ILB, not an OLB.

I'm a fan of his, but there's no need for Rolando McClain.

Harris and Davis are the ILB's. McIntyre will be an OLB with Barnes subbing in for him on passing downs and the other OLB position is TBD, but likely to be Dion Jordan, Ezekial Ansah (if him it could change the McIntyre/Barnes dynamic) or Jarvis Jones.
    ILB could use an upgrade. Davis is a big question mark and Harris has been on the decline last 2 years. If he comes cheap McClain may be useful to have, at the very least as a back up/ rotation player

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    No one trading for Rolando McClain. The raiders know that. IF Rolando McClain wasn't an ahole he would have been cut already.
    At some point Raiders are going to cut him and I hope they wait till the last cut before the season starts. . This way he finds it very hard to find a team for 2013 season.

The sad part Is Tim Tebow can't even hold T Pryor jock strap as a QB.
    9rathertake a used football than teblow)
    Pryor is way better too, because if he indeed sucks as an NFL QB, he can and will be a good wr or TE. TP is versatile like that.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Pryor is way better too, because if he indeed sucks as an NFL QB, he can and will be a good wr or TE. TP is versatile like that.
    Lol, Pryor was overrated coming out of high school and sucks more now.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsfanfromtheBURGH View Post
    Lol, Pryor was overrated coming out of high school and sucks more now.
    Pryor wont be in the league next year. College glory counts a bit, but not payday wise.

Sign this miscreant for short money

Quote Originally Posted by JoePNYJ1 View Post
    McClain was cut.
    sign this beast for cheap (jets money).

He will never make it past waivers. NE will at very least put a claim in.

He will never make it past waivers. NE will at very least put a claim in.
    Yes he will. He's owed $4 mil this year and $6 mil next year. No one is paying him that.