Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: '13 Draft Info-General News & Articles

@RavensInsider: Mike Mayock indicated he doesn't think Lane Johnson will last until the Arizona Cardinals' pick

@nflnetwork: For the first time ever, fans can listen to Mike Mayock's Pre-Draft Conference call (happening NOW): http://t.co/TIH4ZhbcnE

@RavensInsider: Mike Mayock on Matt Elam: 'I like him as a first-round pick.' Predicted Jonathan Cyprien for early second-round

@RavensInsider: Mike Mayock said Ravens, of course, always a candidate to trade out of the first round

@RavensInsider: If Ravens stick at 32, Mike Mayock forecasted potentially going with inside linebackers Manti Te'o or Kevin Minter. Says Te'o likely gone

@RavensInsider: Mike Mayock says U.Conn linebacker Sio Moore has gone up to late second-round early third-round. He visited Ravens

@RavensInsider: Mike Mayock notes how Lane Johnson has a better 40-yard dash than Anquan Boldin, same vertical leap as A.J. Green as a 300-pound tackle

@RavensInsider: Mike Mayock on Lane Johnson: 'His tape has improved every single day. You can see the physical, freakish ability.'

@MattLombardo975: Mayock: When 90 % of Geno Smith's throws go 10 yards or less, you're really only seeing 10 percent of #NFL Level passes/routes. #Eagles #NFL

Mayock to Cimini Jets questions:

#9-Mingo or OG

Trade down if they can.

He also wouldn't trade Revis.

@RichCimini: On media conference call, Mike Mayock of NFL Network says he likes Mingo for #Jets at 9. If not Mingo, he sees a grd, Warmack or Cooper.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Love Commings, mentioned him a couple weeks ago as a potential 4th round guy.
    Mayock has him going 4th/5th round

@RichCimini: Mayock on potential Revis trade: "If I'm the Jets, I'm not trading him. He's going to be one of the best corners of all-time." #Jets

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @RichCimini: Mayock on potential Revis trade: "If I'm the Jets, I'm not trading him. He's going to be one of the best corners of all-time." #Jets
    Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    Amen
    Amen, until he comes to the front office after this year and demands an 8 year deal worth 120 million.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Roddy White is 100% for sure not their best WR.
    Almost as often as with Dreamers you are 100% for sure incorrect

Gonzales is TE

Jones is a great up and comer

White is without a doubt and should be the Falcons #1 WR

Hall Of Fame
    Amen, until he comes to the front office after this year and demands an 8 year deal worth 120 million.
    True, Revis' talent has never been questioned, it is his financial burden that makes him viable trade bait.

All Pro
    Pay the man.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Mayock has him going 4th/5th round
    That would be a steal...think Commings is muchos underrated

Pay the man.
    You simply cannot say that. The CB market is falling, he still wants a truck load of money. It's fine to say this until 3 years from now you have to let other players go for cap reasons. This is akin to these bloated Qb deals in which the QB's are making all the cash and the teams are having to dump other useful pieces.

I'm all for trying to sign him long term at the top CB value in the game. but if the top value is 10 million a year and he wants 15 million, I'm sorry I'm not tying my cap up in that fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    Almost as often as with Dreamers you are 100% for sure incorrect

Gonzales is TE

Jones is a great up and comer

White is without a doubt and should be the Falcons #1 WR
    If you asked 32 gms in this league whether they would want Julio Jones or Roddy White 32 would probably say Julio Jones. Also we all know your cred when you swore up down and sideways the there was no way the Jets were drafting a QB a few years back and they picked McElroy, then the massive back peddaling began. Heck your forum name is a gem in of itself of football evaluation.

All Pro
    You simply cannot say that. The CB market is falling, he still wants a truck load of money. It's fine to say this until 3 years from now you have to let other players go for cap reasons. This is akin to these bloated Qb deals in which the QB's are making all the cash and the teams are having to dump other useful pieces.

I'm all for trying to sign him long term at the top CB value in the game. but if the top value is 10 million a year and he wants 15 million, I'm sorry I'm not tying my cap up in that fashion.
    I don't think next year he gets that kind of money. TB is the only team right now prepared to pay, and i kinda think they could be the last. Revis will have slightly down year (relative to his history) coming back from his injury, and we'll get him next year at a better market fair price.

I don't think next year he gets that kind of money. TB is the only team right now prepared to pay, and i kinda think they could be the last. Revis will have slightly down year (relative to his history) coming back from his injury, and we'll get him next year at a better market fair price.
    The problem is that with no compensation coming to the Jets the list of teams interested in him will be a lot higher. Also the Tampa guy might not be there after this year.

I also would like to know where this definitive info came that TB is willing to give him 15 million a year. There is zero way to know this unless tampering is going on.