• no one

23 31.51%
  • wait till clowney time next year

7 9.59%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Qb should we take?

Which Qb should we take?

We need to develop a franchise Qb
    Last edited by Shark99; 03-20-2013 at 01:16 PM.

All League
    I don't believe that ther is a clear cut franchise QB, so its a crapshoot. Nonetheless, I think we should pick one, but not with our first pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Blast View Post
    I don't believe that ther is a clear cut franchise QB, so its a crapshoot. Nonetheless, I think we should pick one, but not with our first pick.
    Agreed I feel w/some luck we can a good qb in rd 2 or 3. NASSIB or Glennon have my vote.

GENO has bust written all over him & reminds us of Jemarcus Russell ouch!

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    Agreed I feel w/some luck we can a good qb in rd 2 or 3. NASSIB or Glennon have my vote.

GENO has bust written all over him & reminds us of Jemarcus Russell ouch!
    I voted for Nassib myself. He may not pan out, but he has lots of upside and could turn out to be a great pick.

none this year, we need to #TankForTeddy or #MuckForMaziel

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Blast View Post
    I voted for Nassib myself. He may not pan out, but he has lots of upside and could turn out to be a great pick.
    I'm high on NASSIB where do we think he'll be drafted?

Nassib is my choice. Can be had in the second.

When he and Marone got to SU, their program improved exponentially. Was it the coach or the QB? BB or Brady? I am going with the QB.

Plus in the Pinstripe Bowl in Yankee Stadium, in an inclement weather game, Nassib outplayed Geno in a game that WVU was suppose to dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    none this year, we need to #TankForTeddy or #MuckForMaziel
    I think Maziel is great college qb, but his game won't translate in pros. I don't know Teddy

Undrafted Free Agent
    Wait until 2014 unless someone is available that we just can't pass on and its in the later rounds.

Nassib= Kellen Clemens

Quote Originally Posted by Shark99 View Post
    I think Maziel is great college qb, but his game won't translate in pros. I don't know Teddy
    Manzeil will be fine in the pros. Only issue is his height, which is the same a Brees and he is 3 inches taller than Wilson. Alabama had a defense full of Pro talent and they couldn't contain him.

Teddy Bridgewater is projected to be the first player taken in the 2014 draft.

Clowney is the safest pick though. I'd be happy with any one of the 3.

All Pro
    None of them!! What's the point?! None of these guys possess blue chip QB tangibles. It's a 3rd round talent circus. Regardless if we took one - you really think that individual would start this year? No! Pointless when next year brings better fruit.

Geno is about the only enticing prospect, and even he's overvalued.

Quote Originally Posted by GandWFan View Post
    Nassib is my choice. Can be had in the second.

When he and Marone got to SU, their program improved exponentially. Was it the coach or the QB? BB or Brady? I am going with the QB.

Plus in the Pinstripe Bowl in Yankee Stadium, in an inclement weather game, Nassib outplayed Geno in a game that WVU was suppose to dominate.
    We'd have to trade up to get Nassib in round 2, so I don't see that happening.

I would consider taking someone like Nassib, Glennon, Bray, etc. in the middle rounds if they're available (I'm assuming Geno and Barkley won't make it out of the first round). Nobody in this class is worth a reach. Worst case scenario, we roll with what we have and hopefully we'll be in position to take a better QB next year.

Practice Squad
    You left out EJ Manuel from Florida State. He would be a steal if we could draft him in Round 3.

Banned
    From what I've seen, I like Mike Glennon a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by mudcat21 View Post
    You left out EJ Manuel from Florida State. He would be a steal if we could draft him in Round 3.
    Your right I did & don't know much about him...

Jets Insider VIP
    Glennon or Manuel

Although I'm perfectly fine with skipping on this QB class altogether.

I think it's pretty clear that Sanchez will be the starter this year. Might as well surround him with as much talent as possible and hope the kid turns it around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sourceworx View Post
    From what I've seen, I like Mike Glennon a lot.
    I'm also high on Glennon when is he expected to be taken?

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Manzeil will be fine in the pros. Only issue is his height, which is the same a Brees and he is 3 inches taller than Wilson. Alabama had a defense full of Pro talent and they couldn't contain him.

Teddy Bridgewater is projected to be the first player taken in the 2014 draft.

Clowney is the safest pick though. I'd be happy with any one of the 3.
    Manuel doesn't have a Kaepernick body to take the hits! Thanks for the info on Teddy...the movie was good haha